2015 February California Bar Exam

User avatar
Elms
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 6:37 pm

JahRakal wrote:results are out! school just emailed... but i don't think individuals can check yet..


Wait, WHAT?!? They send them to schools before us. Bullshit!

nomorecbx
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby nomorecbx » Fri May 15, 2015 6:38 pm

JahRakal wrote:results are out! school just emailed... but i don't think individuals can check yet..


F***. Now that first sentence made me shit in my pants. And then I read the second sentence.

nomorecbx
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby nomorecbx » Fri May 15, 2015 6:40 pm

JahRakal wrote:results are out! school just emailed... but i don't think individuals can check yet..


Why would schools even tell its students that? I've never heard of that happening before.

JahRakal
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby JahRakal » Fri May 15, 2015 6:41 pm

nomorecbx wrote:
JahRakal wrote:results are out! school just emailed... but i don't think individuals can check yet..


F***. Now that first sentence made me shit in my pants. And then I read the second sentence.


sorry... absolutely not true and received no email, just thought it would make the last couple hours easier after you read the first sentence and already experienced shock of the day

nomorecbx
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby nomorecbx » Fri May 15, 2015 6:41 pm

JahRakal wrote:
nomorecbx wrote:
JahRakal wrote:results are out! school just emailed... but i don't think individuals can check yet..


F***. Now that first sentence made me shit in my pants. And then I read the second sentence.


sorry... absolutely not true and received no email, just thought it would make the last couple hours easier after you read the first sentence and already experienced shock of the day


lol

lawbosscalif
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby lawbosscalif » Fri May 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Results were out last month... Just not to the public.

See here,

http://apps.calbar.ca.gov/cbe/Agenda.as ... =0&s=false

D. REPORT FROM THE SENIOR DIRECTOR, ADMISSIONS (Gayle Murphy)

1. DISCUSSION/INFORMATION
a. Release of Results from February 2015 California Bar Examination. (Closed pursuant to Section (A) (4) and (6).)

User avatar
Elms
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 6:47 pm

I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).

gaagoots
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby gaagoots » Fri May 15, 2015 6:49 pm

lawbosscalif wrote:Results were out last month... Just not to the public.

See here,

http://apps.calbar.ca.gov/cbe/Agenda.as ... =0&s=false

D. REPORT FROM THE SENIOR DIRECTOR, ADMISSIONS (Gayle Murphy)

1. DISCUSSION/INFORMATION
a. Release of Results from February 2015 California Bar Examination. (Closed pursuant to Section (A) (4) and (6).)



Seriously? They take that long to lick envelopes and have them in the mail by tonight?

Sometimes I wish Anonymous hackers would do us all a favor and wiki-leak these early.

And on 4/29/2015 they emailed us, reminding us that results would be ready 5/15/15.
Last edited by gaagoots on Fri May 15, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 6:51 pm

lawbosscalif wrote:Results were out last month... Just not to the public.

See here,

http://apps.calbar.ca.gov/cbe/Agenda.as ... =0&s=false

D. REPORT FROM THE SENIOR DIRECTOR, ADMISSIONS (Gayle Murphy)

1. DISCUSSION/INFORMATION
a. Release of Results from February 2015 California Bar Examination. (Closed pursuant to Section (A) (4) and (6).)

fucked up if true

BobbyBooBoo
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby BobbyBooBoo » Fri May 15, 2015 6:52 pm

2 hours left, I'm sweating like a polar bear living in 62 degree fahrenheit.

BobbyBooBoo
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby BobbyBooBoo » Fri May 15, 2015 6:54 pm

gaagoots wrote:
lawbosscalif wrote:Results were out last month... Just not to the public.

See here,

http://apps.calbar.ca.gov/cbe/Agenda.as ... =0&s=false

D. REPORT FROM THE SENIOR DIRECTOR, ADMISSIONS (Gayle Murphy)

1. DISCUSSION/INFORMATION
a. Release of Results from February 2015 California Bar Examination. (Closed pursuant to Section (A) (4) and (6).)



Seriously? They take that long to lick envelopes and have them in the mail by tonight?

Sometimes I wish Anonymous hackers would do us all a favor and wiki-leak these early.



10,000 envelopes is a lot when they only hire one person to do it.

JahRakal
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby JahRakal » Fri May 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Elms wrote:I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).


is that you or audrey hepburn in your avatar? if it' s you, then you are incredibly cute

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 6:57 pm

TLS, hooking users up one bar exam at a time

User avatar
Elms
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 6:57 pm

JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).


is that you or audrey hepburn in your avatar? if it' s you, then you are incredibly cute


Haha, I wish! It's Audrey Hepburn. :)

gaagoots
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby gaagoots » Fri May 15, 2015 7:00 pm

a male human wrote:TLS, hooking users up one bar exam at a time


It's entertaining. So would be a sobriety test for some of us.

JahRakal
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby JahRakal » Fri May 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Elms wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).


is that you or audrey hepburn in your avatar? if it' s you, then you are incredibly cute


Haha, I wish! It's Audrey Hepburn. :)


ya, she's gorgeous, elbows a little too pointy, but otherwise perfect, i am sure you are just as pretty though

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 7:00 pm

gaagoots wrote:
a male human wrote:TLS, hooking users up one bar exam at a time


It's entertaining. So would be a sobriety test for some of us.

Is it me, or have you been drinking all week...

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 7:01 pm

JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).


is that you or audrey hepburn in your avatar? if it' s you, then you are incredibly cute


Haha, I wish! It's Audrey Hepburn. :)


ya, she's gorgeous, elbows a little too pointy, but otherwise perfect, i am sure you are just as pretty though

In case anyone cares to know, I think pointy elbows are pretty cute

gaagoots
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby gaagoots » Fri May 15, 2015 7:04 pm

a male human wrote:
gaagoots wrote:
a male human wrote:TLS, hooking users up one bar exam at a time


It's entertaining. So would be a sobriety test for some of us.

Is it me, or have you been drinking all week...


I have been, a couple glasses of wine hits me. But I'm safe at home... I have my applicant number and file number memorized. If I can remember that by 6:00 p.m. I'm good.

BobbyBooBoo
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby BobbyBooBoo » Fri May 15, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm gonna blow so much money on craps, roulette and blackjack if I pass this forsaken exam.

As I sit here, all I can think of are things I'm willing to trade for the passing of this exam, for example, I'm willing to give up my pinky, not my index or thumb though.

I am not willing to give someone a blow job to pass this exam. I am willing to eat a spider for a pass, not a cockroach. I'm willing to get punched by a current Mike Tyson, not a Mike Tyson from the 90s or even the 2000s though.

I am not willing to give up poker for this exam, I will however be willing to give up blackjack. I'm willing to dedicate 2 years to public service for the passing of this exam, however, I will not call my dad Mr. Arigato like he has been pestering me for the last 10 years at every dinner we sit down together for, that man is obsessed with robots.

User avatar
Elms
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 7:07 pm

a male human wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).


is that you or audrey hepburn in your avatar? if it' s you, then you are incredibly cute


Haha, I wish! It's Audrey Hepburn. :)


ya, she's gorgeous, elbows a little too pointy, but otherwise perfect, i am sure you are just as pretty though

In case anyone cares to know, I think pointy elbows are pretty cute


Haha, thanks, JahRakal. I have the same color hair as Audrey, so what more could I ask for, really?

And, here's something for you all to look forward to: If I pass the bar (and can figure out how to use the img tag) I hereby promise to post a picture of my elbows. TLS can then determine for me whether they are an acceptable level of pointy.

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 7:08 pm

BobbyBooBoo wrote:I'm gonna blow so much money on craps, roulette and blackjack if I pass this forsaken exam.

As I sit here, all I can think of are things I'm willing to trade for the passing of this exam, for example, I'm willing to give up my pinky, not my index or thumb though.

I am not willing to give someone a blow job to pass this exam. I am willing to eat a spider for a pass, not a cockroach. I'm willing to get punched by a current Mike Tyson, not a Mike Tyson from the 90s or even the 2000s though.

I am not willing to give up poker for this exam, I will however be willing to give up blackjack. I'm willing to dedicate 2 years to public service for the passing of this exam, however, I will not call my dad Mr. Arigato like he has been pestering me for the last 10 years at every dinner we sit down together for, that man is obsessed with robots.

A new contender for "most drunk user on TLS" approaches

User avatar
a male human
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Elms wrote:
a male human wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).


is that you or audrey hepburn in your avatar? if it' s you, then you are incredibly cute


Haha, I wish! It's Audrey Hepburn. :)


ya, she's gorgeous, elbows a little too pointy, but otherwise perfect, i am sure you are just as pretty though

In case anyone cares to know, I think pointy elbows are pretty cute


Haha, thanks, JahRakal. I have the same color hair as Audrey, so what more could I ask for, really?

And, here's something for you all to look forward to: If I pass the bar (and can figure out how to use the img tag) I hereby promise to post a picture of my elbows. TLS can then determine for me whether they are an acceptable level of pointy.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
Elms
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 7:09 pm

a male human wrote:
BobbyBooBoo wrote:I'm gonna blow so much money on craps, roulette and blackjack if I pass this forsaken exam.

As I sit here, all I can think of are things I'm willing to trade for the passing of this exam, for example, I'm willing to give up my pinky, not my index or thumb though.

I am not willing to give someone a blow job to pass this exam. I am willing to eat a spider for a pass, not a cockroach. I'm willing to get punched by a current Mike Tyson, not a Mike Tyson from the 90s or even the 2000s though.

I am not willing to give up poker for this exam, I will however be willing to give up blackjack. I'm willing to dedicate 2 years to public service for the passing of this exam, however, I will not call my dad Mr. Arigato like he has been pestering me for the last 10 years at every dinner we sit down together for, that man is obsessed with robots.

A new contender for "most drunk user on TLS" approaches


Yeah, I see I have some catching up to do... *goes to open bottle of wine*

JahRakal
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Postby JahRakal » Fri May 15, 2015 7:10 pm

a male human wrote:
Elms wrote:
a male human wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:
JahRakal wrote:
Elms wrote:I keep thinking about how they mail results today, too. So somewhere in a California USPS right now, there is a little envelope sitting there with my fate sealed within it.

(I know, I know, I'm so dramatic).


is that you or audrey hepburn in your avatar? if it' s you, then you are incredibly cute


Haha, I wish! It's Audrey Hepburn. :)


ya, she's gorgeous, elbows a little too pointy, but otherwise perfect, i am sure you are just as pretty though

In case anyone cares to know, I think pointy elbows are pretty cute


Haha, thanks, JahRakal. I have the same color hair as Audrey, so what more could I ask for, really?

And, here's something for you all to look forward to: If I pass the bar (and can figure out how to use the img tag) I hereby promise to post a picture of my elbows. TLS can then determine for me whether they are an acceptable level of pointy.

:shock: :shock: :shock:


why? are you also breathing as heavily as I am?




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cal_pushed, cho8583 and 6 guests