2015 February California Bar Exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
LawIsPrettyCool

New

Re: 2015 February California Bar Exam

Post by LawIsPrettyCool » Thu May 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Last edited by LawIsPrettyCool on Thu May 28, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Platinum

Post by 071816 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:52 pm

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
chimp wrote:
LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
chimp wrote:reported the above eurotrash poster for spreading negativity via these fora
I'm not euro trash I'm Palestinian.

And these are not fora, this is a forum.
incorrect
Cite authority pendejo
hahahahahahahahahaaaaahhhaaaa

auds1008

New

Post by auds1008 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:56 pm

geeze i think we can all agree we don't need any more negativity in this thread.. almost 24 hrs countdown now

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Thu May 14, 2015 8:06 pm

In reference to people getting pissy at each other: I get that the score release is in ~24 hours, but everyone should chill the fuck out ITT.

WonderWoman

New

Post by WonderWoman » Thu May 14, 2015 8:17 pm

My stomach is in a perpetual state of revolt. If I don't pass it, I'm not taking it again until February 2016. It'll take that long for my insides to calm down. This might not be Hell, but you can feel the heat from here.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

nomorecbx

New

Post by nomorecbx » Thu May 14, 2015 8:28 pm

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
chimp wrote:reported the above eurotrash poster for spreading negativity via these fora
I'm not euro trash I'm Palestinian.

And these are not fora, this is a forum.
Bullsh**. Stop putting down other cultures and people. Honestly, who gives a sh** about your identity. I just hope we don't cross paths on the other side of the bar.

gaagoots

Bronze

Post by gaagoots » Thu May 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Countdown clock is at 24 hours--wow all this time and we are down to hours. Its scary and exciting.

BobbyBooBoo

New

Post by BobbyBooBoo » Thu May 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Anyone else have a ton of alcohol ready both for celebration and for dealing with depression?

lawbosscalif

New

Post by lawbosscalif » Thu May 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Drink up young lads. Anyone "pre gaming" already?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

dueprocess14

Bronze

Post by dueprocess14 » Fri May 15, 2015 12:40 am

First, best of luck to everyone! May TLS have a disproportionate number of the low-30% who likely passed... Second, ignore the trolls. If no one responds, they go back under their bridges.

I'm abroad right now and will be on a train all day with no internets (which is probably for the better?). I'm also like a million time zones ahead, and so our results come out in the middle of the night. Not sure I want to check anyway, since if I failed (VERY probable), then it'll be super frustrating not getting to see my scores and having to wait until I get back home (WHY do they do that?!). Even if I passed (doubtful), I still won't believe it for sure until getting the mail, since their website says the online pass list is not guaranteed to be accurate.

On the other hand, how can I possibly avoid checking without going insane? Everything about the procedure of this examination process is designed to make us insane...

Anyway, best of luck to everyone, and thanks for taking this ride with me. Y'all have made it so much better to have comrades in arms as well as a few vets who've coached us along the way. :)

morescotchplease

New

Post by morescotchplease » Fri May 15, 2015 1:10 am

I'm not ready to study again...

CAWondering86

New

Post by CAWondering86 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:31 am

Such a bullshit exam. As Drama from Entourage says, "I don't wanna move back to Queens, I love the weather here."

BobbyBooBoo

New

Post by BobbyBooBoo » Fri May 15, 2015 1:34 am

I hate waiting, I swear to god this whole process is done just to make things that much harder. I just know I'm gonna break down and cry if I don't see my name once I put in my numbers.

Have a nice long cry, and then drink myself to sleep. Got the vodka all ready.

Man, three years of law school, 200,000 in debt, and the worst is yet still to come.

Please.... Please... Just let me pass, don't let me fail by a few points. I know in my heart of hearts that I am ready to be a attorney.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

a male human

Gold

Post by a male human » Fri May 15, 2015 1:43 am

BobbyBooBoo wrote:I hate waiting, I swear to god this whole process is done just to make things that much harder. I just know I'm gonna break down and cry if I don't see my name once I put in my numbers.

Man, three years of law school, 200,000 in debt, and the worst is yet still to come.

Please.... Please... Just let me pass, don't let me fail by a few points. I know in my heart of hearts that I am ready to be a attorney.
The fact they have a countdown in red letters should tell you how sadistic and malicious they are.

I'm eagerly awaiting good news for everyone on Barmageddon. See you guys tomorrow at 6!

LawIsPrettyCool

New

Post by LawIsPrettyCool » Fri May 15, 2015 2:57 am

BobbyBooBoo wrote:I hate waiting, I swear to god this whole process is done just to make things that much harder. I just know I'm gonna break down and cry if I don't see my name once I put in my numbers.

*an attorney

Whenever there is a word that starts with a vowel, it will usually be "an" that precedes it rather than "a".

morescotchplease

New

Post by morescotchplease » Fri May 15, 2015 3:05 am

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:

*an attorney

Whenever there is a word that starts with a vowel, it will usually be "an" that precedes it rather than "a".
now you're just trying too hard. Come up with better material.

LawIsPrettyCool

New

Post by LawIsPrettyCool » Fri May 15, 2015 3:19 am

Last edited by LawIsPrettyCool on Thu May 28, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

WonderWoman

New

Post by WonderWoman » Fri May 15, 2015 9:16 am

Didn't sleep well. I see some of you were here in the wee hours. I should've joined you. All I did was sit in the dark and stare out the window. Nevertheless, work to do this morning.

bhence

New

Post by bhence » Fri May 15, 2015 9:57 am

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:

*an attorney

*"a."

Hey, buddy. This is America. Periods always go inside quotation marks.

What's your address? I want to send you this book: http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Idiots-Gui ... 1592573932

Elms

Bronze

Post by Elms » Fri May 15, 2015 10:15 am

zabagabe wrote:On the other hand, how can I possibly avoid checking without going insane?
THIS is why I don't understand people who say they can't bear to check and wait for the letter. I don't even know if I really believe them. I mean, I would love to say I could wait for the letter... but I would quite literally go insane, knowing the answer to my fate was a just a few mouse clicks away...

reasonable troll

Bronze

Post by reasonable troll » Fri May 15, 2015 10:45 am

Elms wrote:
zabagabe wrote:On the other hand, how can I possibly avoid checking without going insane?
THIS is why I don't understand people who say they can't bear to check and wait for the letter. I don't even know if I really believe them. I mean, I would love to say I could wait for the letter... but I would quite literally go insane, knowing the answer to my fate was a just a few mouse clicks away...
Seconded.

The only reason I would not be at my computer at home at 5:55PM is if I am trapped at work, in which case there is ZERO chance I will open my results. Even the first time around, when I had no clue what it felt like to fail, I was adamant that I would not open my results at work (good job me, you got the exam wrong, but you got that right!).

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

barexaminee123

New

Post by barexaminee123 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 am

I hope you all pass and have the most amazing effing weekend ever. I'm sure there are many of you out there that feel like you probably failed that actually destroyed it! I am especially rooting for the person that snorts wasabi and soy sauce (!!!). Seriously, respect to you all for the exam and the excruciating wait.

LawIsPrettyCool

New

Post by LawIsPrettyCool » Fri May 15, 2015 11:31 am

Last edited by LawIsPrettyCool on Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WonderWoman

New

Post by WonderWoman » Fri May 15, 2015 11:48 am

I thought about waiting for the letter this time, but I can't imagine how it would make it any easier. I'm already frustrated by the excruciating wait inflicted upon me by the State Bar of California, why would I inflict such pain on myself? My honest assessment is that I didn't pass it this time either. The first time, I knew the afternoon of the MBE. This time, I knew the afternoon of the MBE. So, unlike some of you who are very sharp, I don't have any real hope...just that false sense of irrational speculation that somehow I got lucky. I learned years ago that if the cornerstone of your hope is luck, you're in deep trouble.

The good news is that I'm swamped at work and at home. No time for moping around. I did a little of that last time. It's not pretty, and it only makes things worse.

WonderWoman

New

Post by WonderWoman » Fri May 15, 2015 11:55 am

LawIsPrettyCool wrote:
I'm not in America, thus I will not write in your bastardized form of the English language.
Bastardized? Now there's a nasty word. But when in Rome, do as the Romans, and here in the US we love to engage in robust verbal dialogues. In Palestine, they love to engage in rock-throwing, be-headings, and bombings. Seems like the bastardization of civilization to me. 8)

Now, it's your turn to answer, not throw rocks, be-head me or blow something up. You do understand that, right?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”