2015 February Texas Bar Exam

deliriousxix

Re: 2015 February Texas Bar Exam

Postby deliriousxix » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:55 pm

I've been taking ZZquil since Friday. The night anxiety struggle is real.

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:56 pm

LLB2JD wrote:
TxBarTaker09 wrote:Just got to get through Monday and Tuesday guys. Hope your anxiety levels are manageable.

I can't even begin to explain how and what I'm feeling right now.

:shock:

jnw1184

Postby jnw1184 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:56 pm

I'm still not sure why everyone thinks results would come out on the 29th. Gotta get through Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, no?

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:04 pm

The pass list is almost always posted the day before the official target date. So, it will likely come out April 29th, between 1-2 PM. This is my 4th time, the pass list has come out the day before every time.

Dan1220

Postby Dan1220 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 am

2 days 14 hours to go!

missingmiami

Postby missingmiami » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:11 am

Is anyone working full time right now? I cannot stomach the thought of finding out while physically at the firm. I want to secretly remove all of my belongings from my office and go on an impromptu road trip the night before results are released. I can't study and work full time again, so I think it's a win win plan.

mowke2013

Postby mowke2013 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:30 am

missingmiami wrote:Is anyone working full time right now? I cannot stomach the thought of finding out while physically at the firm. I want to secretly remove all of my belongings from my office and go on an impromptu road trip the night before results are released. I can't study and work full time again, so I think it's a win win plan.

I am with you. Worked full time and studied for bar exam - it sucked and that is putting it mildly. It has taken me almost the full wait period (March-April) to get back to some sense of normalcy at work and get caught up. If I don't pass, I don't think I can do it again (work full time and study).

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 am

mowke2013 wrote:
missingmiami wrote:Is anyone working full time right now? I cannot stomach the thought of finding out while physically at the firm. I want to secretly remove all of my belongings from my office and go on an impromptu road trip the night before results are released. I can't study and work full time again, so I think it's a win win plan.

I am with you. Worked full time and studied for bar exam - it sucked and that is putting it mildly. It has taken me almost the full wait period (March-April) to get back to some sense of normalcy at work and get caught up. If I don't pass, I don't think I can do it again (work full time and study).

It is so hard to stay positive right now, but stay positive we must. It's all we have to keep us sane until results day.

crit_racer

Postby crit_racer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:40 pm

This test has ruined me. I'm an asshole to just about everyone close to me, and I literally think about whether I passed every 3 seconds or so. I'm so fucking miserable.

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:43 pm

crit_racer wrote:This test has ruined me. I'm an asshole to just about everyone close to me, and I literally think about whether I passed every 3 seconds or so. I'm so fucking miserable.

You aren't alone. I apologized to all my loved ones and continue to do so 3-4 times a day. Luckily they are understanding, so far anyway, lol.

missingmiami

Postby missingmiami » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:53 pm

crit_racer wrote:This test has ruined me. I'm an asshole to just about everyone close to me, and I literally think about whether I passed every 3 seconds or so. I'm so fucking miserable.

I read this forum out loud to my husband sometimes...I do it simply so he can understand that I am not the only person with crippling anxiety.

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:12 pm

missingmiami wrote:

I read this forum out loud to my husband sometimes...I do it simply so he can understand that I am not the only person with crippling anxiety.

Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya, lol.

crit_racer

Postby crit_racer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:27 pm

I dont think any of y'all want to hold hands with me. My palms are sweating all over this keyboard lol.

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:33 pm

crit_racer wrote:I dont think any of y'all want to hold hands with me. My palms are sweating all over this keyboard lol.

I am willing to do anything at this point, whatever it takes, to stay calm, lol.

crit_racer

Postby crit_racer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Has anyone logged into the eFast page recently? I have an option to Complete Your Re-Application. Does anyone else have that? Please please say yes...

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:10 pm

crit_racer wrote:Has anyone logged into the eFast page recently? I have an option to Complete Your Re-Application. Does anyone else have that? Please please say yes...

That's been there since a week after the bar exam.

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:15 pm

I promise everyone there are no dead giveaways or hints before the pass list is released. If there were I would have found them by now, ha!

missingmiami

Postby missingmiami » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:20 pm

TxBarTaker09 wrote:I promise everyone there are no dead giveaways or hints before the pass list is released. If there were I would have found them by now, ha!

I just want to say to you that I really admire you. Seriously. I am rooting for you.

LLB2JD

Postby LLB2JD » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:21 pm

TxBarTaker09 wrote:I promise everyone there are no dead giveaways or hints before the pass list is released. If there were I would have found them by now, ha!

lol.. It is interesting that it takes this long to receive results though.

missingmiami

Postby missingmiami » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:26 pm

LLB2JD wrote:

yeah, I know with almost certainty that they finalized everyone's grades on the 23rd. I got a letter from C and F stating that I only had until the 23rd if I wanted to have my name printed in the program for swearing in because something was outstanding in my file (BUT, the letter also made it explicit that it was contingent on me passing...so it's not like I can take solace in the letter itself).

crit_racer

Postby crit_racer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:30 pm

missingmiami wrote:
LLB2JD wrote:

yeah, I know with almost certainty that they finalized everyone's grades on the 23rd. I got a letter from C and F stating that I only had until the 23rd if I wanted to have my name printed in the program for swearing in because something was outstanding in my file (BUT, the letter also made it explicit that it was contingent on me passing...so it's not like I can take solace in the letter itself).

Yeah I got the same letter haha. At first I was happy until I realized it was no indication of whether I passed.

Also thanks to whoever pointed out that the re-application link has been there since the bar exam. I never noticed it (I don't think I logged on again until recently) and I was freaking out.

missingmiami

Postby missingmiami » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:33 pm

crit_racer wrote:
missingmiami wrote:
LLB2JD wrote:

Yeah I got the same letter haha. At first I was happy until I realized it was no indication of whether I passed.

Also thanks to whoever pointed out that the re-application link has been there since the bar exam. I never noticed it (I don't think I logged on again until recently) and I was freaking out.

I felt slightly better after my employer said the bar emailed them ten days ago to send the information in, but when I emailed my analyst, she said they closed the file and were now just waiting on grades. Hopes dashed. She was super nice though, so at least that was good. lol.

CorgisRock

Postby CorgisRock » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:40 am

missingmiami wrote:

I just want to say to you that I really admire you. Seriously. I am rooting for you.

As do I. You definitely deserve it this time around.

Any possibility results come out two days early?!?! Going insane!

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 am

CorgisRock wrote:
missingmiami wrote:

As do I. You definitely deserve it this time around.

Any possibility results come out two days early?!?! Going insane!

I won't say there's no possibility, but highly unlikely. Appreciate the nice comments though!

The URL or the pass list isn't up yet, I'm expecting that to go up this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:54 am

And even though this is my 4th (geez) time waiting for results, I still feel like this with all of you the day before pass list release:

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”