2015 February Texas Bar Exam

erv2107

Re: 2015 February Texas Bar Exam

Postby erv2107 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Wait... I haven't gotten any emails...

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:05 pm

erv2107 wrote:Wait... I haven't gotten any emails...

And you haven't missed anything but anxiety.

erv2107

Postby erv2107 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:10 pm

SwordSlashBlade wrote:

Hahaha. But of course now I'm assuming that I failed and that only people who passed got emails. (I do realize this would make no sense, but still).

LLB2JD

Postby LLB2JD » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:53 pm

erv2107 wrote:
SwordSlashBlade wrote:

Hahaha. But of course now I'm assuming that I failed and that only people who passed got emails. (I do realize this would make no sense, but still).

And it could also mean the other way around. But seriously, did you register via the online portal?

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:18 am

LLB2JD wrote:
erv2107 wrote:
SwordSlashBlade wrote:

And it could also mean the other way around. But seriously, did you register via the online portal?

WE ALL FAILED. :evil: muahahaha. Yeah, insanity has set in. I'm surprised it took THIS long.

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 am

If you did not receive and email don't panic, it happens. It does not mean you failed. You can just log into your efast account and see your score on there right after grade release. (This is a new thing since July.)

CorgisRock

Postby CorgisRock » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 am

Probably. Given the room temperature the day of the MBE I think it's safe to say I failed. Being cold was all I could think about. :shock:

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:58 am

CorgisRock wrote:Probably. Given the room temperature the day of the MBE I think it's safe to say I failed. Being cold was all I could think about. :shock:

Hello fellow Ft. Worth co-examinee.

LLB2JD

Postby LLB2JD » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 am

I had a dream that the pass list leaked online. I am officially beginning to go insane. Lol

missingmiami

Postby missingmiami » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:30 am

LLB2JD wrote:I had a dream that the pass list leaked online. I am officially beginning to go insane. Lol

I had a dream last night that we were all in the Caribbean giving zero f's about next week.

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:52 am

missingmiami wrote:
LLB2JD wrote:I had a dream that the pass list leaked online. I am officially beginning to go insane. Lol

I had a dream last night that we were all in the Caribbean giving zero f's about next week.

I had the same dream, but then I woke up to a nightmare of a wait.

CorgisRock

Postby CorgisRock » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:53 am

SwordSlashBlade wrote:
CorgisRock wrote:Probably. Given the room temperature the day of the MBE I think it's safe to say I failed. Being cold was all I could think about. :shock:

Hello my fellow tortured soul!

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:56 am

CorgisRock wrote:
SwordSlashBlade wrote:

Did we also share the misery of staying at that at wonderful ♤♡♢♧♤ [hotel] across the street from the convention center? Lol

CorgisRock

Postby CorgisRock » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:15 pm

SwordSlashBlade wrote:
CorgisRock wrote:
SwordSlashBlade wrote:

Did we also share the misery of staying at that at wonderful ♤♡♢♧♤ [hotel] across the street from the convention center? Lol

Haha, no I had to walk several blocks every day. I tried to pick a nice hotel so it was quite at night. Was it less than hospitable?

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:00 am

CorgisRock wrote:
SwordSlashBlade wrote:
CorgisRock wrote:
SwordSlashBlade wrote:Probably. Given the room temperature the day of the MBE I think it's safe to say I failed. Being cold was all I could think about. :shock:

Haha, no I had to walk several blocks every day. I tried to pick a nice hotel so it was quite at night. Was it less than hospitable?

It was like the bar exam: horrible, miserable, cold, drafty, unsatisfying, sleep-depriving, maddening, and no desire to do it again.

crit_racer

Postby crit_racer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:01 am

So are results always released one day before the announced date? I.e., should we expect results on Wednesday the 29th? Any chance of getting them before then (or after then)?

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:06 am

crit_racer wrote:So are results always released one day before the announced date? I.e., should we expect results on Wednesday the 29th? Any chance of getting them before then (or after then)?

I have a feeling that they will drag our misery out as long as possible. I am not hanging my hopes on it being a day early, I expect they will make it a day late. I am sure they have the results, but they won't post them early because it will set a bad precedent for future administrations. Besides, how else will they get their entertainment?

OklahomasOK

Postby OklahomasOK » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:18 am

SwordSlashBlade wrote:
crit_racer wrote:So are results always released one day before the announced date? I.e., should we expect results on Wednesday the 29th? Any chance of getting them before then (or after then)?

I have a feeling that they will drag our misery out as long as possible. I am not hanging my hopes on it being a day early, I expect they will make it a day late. I am sure they have the results, but they won't post them early because it will set a bad precedent for future administrations. Besides, how else will they get their entertainment?

They will post them the day before the announced day around noon. Expect Justice Willett to send out a tweet about 5 minutes before they're posted.

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:21 am

Quick repost for everyone:
TxBarTaker09 wrote:Ok, quick reminder about the board, don't post about the questions, I think everyone agrees that morning essays were worse than afternoon, but no use worrying about it now.

LETS TALK ABOUT THE PASS LIST :mrgreen:

So, in a few weeks we will receive in the mail a notice of when the official "release date" is for the Feb Bar Exam Pass List. It is usually May 1st, however the summer one is usually November 1st and it was pushed back to November 6th for some reason, but we'll see.

Anyway, whatever the official release date is the pass list is released on the BLE website almost always the day before the official release date, usually in the early afternoon between 1-2PM. I recommend following Justice Willet on twitter he usually gives the bar exam takers a heads up on the day the pass list is released.

This is the url for the pass list for when it is posted:

http://www.ble.state.tx.us/ExaminationInfoPage/Pass%20Lists/15Feb.htm

You will see nothing for now. A day or two before the pass list is posted, a temporary holding list will be there, with a name put below each letter as a place holder, none of these names are current bar exam takers, so no need to worry about it until the full list is posted.

So we have roughly 8 weeks to wait, good luck to everyone. In the meantime we can all just hang out in this thread and chill.

Oh, something new they started doing is posting your score sheet in your bar exam applicant account thing, I forget what it's called. It used to be mailed by now you can get it off the account on the same day the pass list is posted, so you can see what your actual score was, so that's pretty cool.

I'll be around this thread for the duration of the 8 weeks, happy waiting everyone.

By the way, waiting pretty much feels like this:

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:21 am

TxBarTaker09 wrote:Quick repost for everyone:
TxBarTaker09 wrote:Ok, quick reminder about the board, don't post about the questions, I think everyone agrees that morning essays were worse than afternoon, but no use worrying about it now.

LETS TALK ABOUT THE PASS LIST :mrgreen:

So, in a few weeks we will receive in the mail a notice of when the official "release date" is for the Feb Bar Exam Pass List. It is usually May 1st, however the summer one is usually November 1st and it was pushed back to November 6th for some reason, but we'll see.

Anyway, whatever the official release date is the pass list is released on the BLE website almost always the day before the official release date, usually in the early afternoon between 1-2PM. I recommend following Justice Willet on twitter he usually gives the bar exam takers a heads up on the day the pass list is released.

This is the url for the pass list for when it is posted:

http://www.ble.state.tx.us/ExaminationInfoPage/Pass%20Lists/15Feb.htm

You will see nothing for now. A day or two before the pass list is posted, a temporary holding list will be there, with a name put below each letter as a place holder, none of these names are current bar exam takers, so no need to worry about it until the full list is posted.

So we have roughly 8 weeks to wait, good luck to everyone. In the meantime we can all just hang out in this thread and chill.

Oh, something new they started doing is posting your score sheet in your bar exam applicant account thing, I forget what it's called. It used to be mailed by now you can get it off the account on the same day the pass list is posted, so you can see what your actual score was, so that's pretty cool.

I'll be around this thread for the duration of the 8 weeks, happy waiting everyone.

I followed, then un-followed. My hear would skip a beat every time the phone would ding because he tweeted, and then I'd be disappointed again. lol. It's a no-win.

missingmiami

Postby missingmiami » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:24 am

We should tweet him

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Yes I wouldn't start following him till the morning of April 29th. It is highly highly unlikely the results will come out before April 29th so I wouldn't expect it.

SwordSlashBlade

Postby SwordSlashBlade » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:27 pm

TxBarTaker09 wrote:Yes I wouldn't start following him till the morning of April 29th. It is highly highly unlikely the results will come out before April 29th so I wouldn't expect it.

Besides, his tweets are annoying.

TxBarTaker09

Postby TxBarTaker09 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Just got to get through Monday and Tuesday guys. Hope your anxiety levels are manageable.

LLB2JD

Postby LLB2JD » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:45 pm

TxBarTaker09 wrote:Just got to get through Monday and Tuesday guys. Hope your anxiety levels are manageable.

I can't even begin to explain how and what I'm feeling right now.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”