GOOD LUCK ON THE BAR! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
tepper

Bronze

GOOD LUCK ON THE BAR!

Post by tepper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:01 pm

This forum has been a tremendous help to me since the LSAT prep days. Just wanna wish everyone who's sitting for the bar next week good luck, even though I know most TLS people are the ones who fuck up the curve by making it harder. Still, good luck and stay calm!

jd20132013

Silver

Re: GOOD LUCK ON THE BAR!

Post by jd20132013 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:30 pm

+1

alphagamma

Bronze

Post by alphagamma » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:06 pm

jd20132013 wrote:+1

LAWYER2

Silver

Post by LAWYER2 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:18 pm

tepper wrote:This forum has been a tremendous help to me since the LSAT prep days. Just wanna wish everyone who's sitting for the bar next week good luck, even though I know most TLS people are the ones who fuck up the curve by making it harder. Still, good luck and stay calm!

I believe folks who have the foresight to seek out the collective wisdom of those who've traveled the same road before are winners by nature.

It has been a pleasure and an honor to do collective battle with you ladies and gentlemen. What a journey, from LSAT to bar, but glad to have done it with such fine spirits!

Good Luck My Friends!

LSAT Taker

Bronze

Post by LSAT Taker » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:36 pm

LAWYER2 wrote:
tepper wrote:This forum has been a tremendous help to me since the LSAT prep days. Just wanna wish everyone who's sitting for the bar next week good luck, even though I know most TLS people are the ones who fuck up the curve by making it harder. Still, good luck and stay calm!

I believe folks who have the foresight to seek out the collective wisdom of those who've traveled the same road before are winners by nature.

It has been a pleasure and an honor to do collective battle with you ladies and gentlemen. What a journey, from LSAT to bar, but glad to have done it with such fine spirits!

Good Luck My Friends!
+1. It's been a pleasure all the way from LSAT to the bar exam. Best of luck to you all!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Law-So-Hard

Bronze

Post by Law-So-Hard » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 pm

+1

Huzzah, it's almost here and that means almost done! :)

best of luck to fellow, in the words of Prof. Maynard, soon to be newly minted duly licensed attorneys

pkeros

New

Post by pkeros » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:41 am

Everything is fine:

--LinkRemoved--

bigstumpdriver

New

Post by bigstumpdriver » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:46 am

pkeros wrote:Everything is fine:

--LinkRemoved--
I just worries that when I get into the exam I'll see a question and everything will get too hard right away.

I put in a lot ow work lately but I'm worries that I'll get something wrong immediately and go blank. Irrasillytional yes I think but I'm worried about something getting smelly in there :(

But thanks for all your help I'm sure all of our little cabooses eill pass this!

plath

New

Post by plath » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:30 pm

good luck to all - this will pass and so shall you! :)

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

BVest

Platinum

Post by BVest » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:35 pm

[youtube]SmHeP9Sve48[/youtube]
Last edited by BVest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

arkhamhorror

Bronze

Post by arkhamhorror » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Final thought:

This video and liquor got me through law school. And since I probably shouldn't get drunk tonight, I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUltheRpJNw

amk110

New

Post by amk110 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Thank you for that. The Ragin' Cagin' has put into words and sounds how I feel right now.

duskfall

New

Post by duskfall » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Once more unto the breach dear friends... (As some old dude would've said)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Albatross

Bronze

Post by Albatross » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Haven't posted in a while but thinking about how I've been on TLS since the LSAT days. A little bit of nostalgia makes me feel much better for some reason. Having said that, best of luck to everyone tomorrow morning. It's going to be tough, but it's going to be tough for everyone. Just stay focused and try not to panic. Basically everything they could possibly ask is in your head somewhere.

thebarcaneatme

New

Post by thebarcaneatme » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 pm

you only posted 138 times in that long and it was "a tremendous help" ?

At the Drive-In

New

Post by At the Drive-In » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:49 pm

thebarcaneatme wrote:
Some people just read the myriad of incredibly detailed posts rather than posting themselves. Some people have multiple accounts.

I don't see the connect with post count being being proportional to help received.

thebarcaneatme

New

Post by thebarcaneatme » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 pm

At the Drive-In wrote:
thebarcaneatme wrote:
Some people just read the myriad of incredibly detailed posts rather than posting themselves. Some people have multiple accounts.

I don't see the connect with post count being being proportional to help received.
Aren't Alts against the rules?

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 am

arkhamhorror wrote:Final thought:

This video and liquor got me through law school. And since I probably shouldn't get drunk tonight, I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUltheRpJNw
This video is a complete and flawless 180

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”