Barbri Practice Questions and Released MBEs

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
jaydizzle

Silver

Barbri Practice Questions and Released MBEs

Postby jaydizzle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:46 am

Under the bar review materials on Barbri, there is a page called practice questions. There are released MBEs and mixed practice sets along with drills and practice sets A & B. Can someone please explain this to me? Do any of these questions overlap with the sets? Are the mixed sets real questions? Are practice sets A & B the same thing as study smart?

Instead of printing all of these off, I want to use my iPad. I am unsure what these questions really are though. It would be helpful if Barbri explained this stuff.

Thanks!

bigstumpdriver

New

Re: Barbri Practice Questions and Released MBEs

Postby bigstumpdriver » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:25 pm

jaydizzle wrote:Under the bar review materials on Barbri, there is a page called practice questions. There are released MBEs and mixed practice sets along with drills and practice sets A & B. Can someone please explain this to me? Do any of these questions overlap with the sets? Are the mixed sets real questions? Are practice sets A & B the same thing as study smart?

Instead of printing all of these off, I want to use my iPad. I am unsure what these questions really are though. It would be helpful if Barbri explained this stuff.

Thanks!

:mrgreen:

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�