Hotel Shares - NY Bar Exam 2014 - Buffalo Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ddelpino1984

New

Hotel Shares - NY Bar Exam 2014 - Buffalo

Post by ddelpino1984 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm an out of state taker who will be sitting in Buffalo. Looking for someone in a similar situation who would like to share a hotel room and split the costs.

Also, considered creating a small forum dedicated to roommate finding for this type of situation. Anyone have any thoughts on potential interest?

TIA

Lyonsoccer87

Bronze

Re: Hotel Shares - NY Bar Exam 2014 - Buffalo

Post by Lyonsoccer87 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 pm

I'd be interested in this. I'm in same position as you.

Grapes

New

Post by Grapes » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 am

Get your own room. This is the biggest test of your life. You dont need added stress of rooming with a stranger who is equally as mentally exhausted as you during the bar.

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 am

Grapes wrote:Get your own room. This is the biggest test of your life. You dont need added stress of rooming with a stranger who is equally as mentally exhausted as you during the bar.
Lol, law students

Lyonsoccer87

Bronze

Post by Lyonsoccer87 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:05 pm

I don't see how sharing a room and saving some money will add stress to anything. Unless the person you are sharing with is the stressed out guy above.

Entchen

Silver

Post by Entchen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Just wanted to share: I took the NY Bar in Buffalo in Feb. and stayed here http://www.elmwoodvillageinn.com/ and would recommend it. It's about half the price of the convention center hotel, the woman who runs it is very nice (and makes delicious breakfast), and it's only about a ~8 minute cab ride from the convention center. I found it a very pleasant place to stay, and I liked getting some distance from the Bar in the evenings.

Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”