NY Barbri Bar Passers -- What % of Paced Program? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Helpful

New

NY Barbri Bar Passers -- What % of Paced Program?

Post by Helpful » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Sorry if this thread is redundant, but I posted this in the "paced program" thread and fear it may be buried/prior bar passers may not see it. I am just curious -- for those of you who passed the NY bar with Barbri, what percentage of the Paced Program did you have completed by the first day of the bar? I've heard from some passers that they did not get close to 100%, and was just curious about what TLS posters would have to say. Not trying to encourage anyone to slack -- just trying to gain some peace of mind and know where I stand.

Some people are posting what seems to me like a very high number of hours spent studying. However, despite not spending that many hours, I am still achieving about average on the MBE/essays, so I wonder if that isn't just a response to the anxiety TheSealocust's thread hinted at. Just trying to find the right balance here.

StillNDC

New

Re: NY Barbri Bar Passers -- What % of Paced Program?

Post by StillNDC » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 am

All of my friends passed NY using barbri last year with more than 70% of the program complete. Around 65% seems to be the sweet spot - the percentage being acquired from lectures, essays and practice - not AMP. Haven't tested out whether or not you can get there without doing AMP, but this is what I've been told by over 10 people.

I know no one that was able to complete more than 84% legitimately.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”