BarBri "active" review? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
mvpforme

Bronze

BarBri "active" review?

Post by mvpforme » Thu May 29, 2014 6:15 pm

What are you all doing for active review? Retyping your class notes, making flashcards?

I think retyping sounds good, but IDK if it is very efficient and it seems like it could take hours.

LSATNightmares

Silver

Re: BarBri "active" review?

Post by LSATNightmares » Thu May 29, 2014 7:47 pm

I posted this in the other topic, but I've been doing flashcards so far. I didn't do flashcards for torts, and got a lower score on the torts MPQ than on the contracts MPQ where I did do flashcards (despite feeling a lot more lost with contracts). Active review for me entails writing things out, so I might as well do flashcards. If I try to speak out loud at home, I just don't go through material. I also found the flashcards helpful today, where I reviewed half of the contracts flashcards while on the elliptical at the gym. But that's me...

YYZ

Bronze

Post by YYZ » Thu May 29, 2014 8:03 pm

mvpforme

Bronze

Post by mvpforme » Thu May 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Maybe re-watching the lecture and taking new notes?

skw

Bronze

Post by skw » Thu May 29, 2014 9:42 pm

I make flashcards from my lecture handouts. I started creating them using copy and paste from AMP, but have found I retain more if I wait until after the lecture and just type. I use flashcardmachine which allows me to study from any e-device and that is very helpful.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”