February 2014 Bar Results Waiting Thread! Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
whut

New

Re: February 2014 Bar Results Waiting Thread!

Post by whut » Fri May 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Michigan is the worst. We are not only still waiting but they REFUSE to even guess a release date. Some years it is as early as April20 other years it has been May19th, but they make it clear that it could be even later if they wanted.
Needless to say ever since April20th I've been upset about the whole thing.
But it gets even better since they don't even post online but instead mail you them and then post them online 5 days after that.

It sucks. (bad)

SprezzaturaS

New

Post by SprezzaturaS » Sat May 03, 2014 11:13 am

Agreed. Michigan is the worst. Virginia isn't even that bad, and they make you wear a suit!

whut

New

Post by whut » Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 pm

SprezzaturaS wrote:Agreed. Michigan is the worst. Virginia isn't even that bad, and they make you wear a suit!
I thought that I read somewhere that they quit that to try out just "professional" dress (whatever that means)

On an unrelated note: Wisconsin people make me mad a little right now..............purely due to jelly

CyLaw

Gold

Post by CyLaw » Mon May 05, 2014 10:01 pm

whut wrote:Michigan is the worst. We are not only still waiting but they REFUSE to even guess a release date. Some years it is as early as April20 other years it has been May19th, but they make it clear that it could be even later if they wanted.
But it gets even better since they don't even post online but instead mail you them and then post them online 5 days after that.

It sucks. (bad)
DC is the same way. The official stance is sometime in June, even though it is normally in April and rarely pushes into May. I guess this year is one of those rare years. I would really like to get my results now.

prozach1576

New

Post by prozach1576 » Mon May 12, 2014 9:36 am

CyLaw wrote:
whut wrote:Michigan is the worst. We are not only still waiting but they REFUSE to even guess a release date. Some years it is as early as April20 other years it has been May19th, but they make it clear that it could be even later if they wanted.

It sucks. (bad)
DC is the same way. The official stance is sometime in June, even though it is normally in April and rarely pushes into May. I guess this year is one of those rare years. I would really like to get my results now.
I received my DC results in the mail on Saturday (passed!).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”