Colorado 1L taking Questions!

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
User avatar
radical4peace
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby radical4peace » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:23 am

Great info on here about housing. I would also take a close look at South Boulder. Just a few minutes from the law school and easy access to downtown Boulder and Denver by way of 36. There's quite a few houses for rent at decent rates around here. For example, my boyfriend rents a no frills house with a yard with two other roommates for $480/month each plus utilities. I share a 2bd/2ba condo with a roommate for $550/month in South Boulder. There's also some decent apartment complexes in this area. I would check out Coronado apartments -- they're starting to pre-lease for the fall now. I lived there when I first moved out here and their apartments are nothing fancy but the complex is quiet (strictly enforced noise policy that keeps out most undergrads) and it's a great location for an affordable price (1 bedrooms starting at around $750, 2 bedrooms starting at around $850).

User avatar
Pufer
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby Pufer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

A lot of law students also live in the Kensington Apartments just east of campus. While they're generally shabbier inside than the Coronado Apartments, they're within easy walking distance, don't have as draconian a property manager, and are still relatively cheap for what you get (although proximity puts a bit of a premium on them - about $100 per unit over comparable units at Coronado and similar complexes in North and South Boulder). Both places feature air conditioning (through-the-wall units at Coronado on the upper floors and odd chilled-water units [I believe - I don't know what else they could be] at Kensington), which is harder to find in Boulder than you might think (and entirely necessary, IMHO).

-Pufer

User avatar
KmissP
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby KmissP » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm

I've long dreamed of A/C. Even just a swamp cooler from Home DePot would be good. Maybe that'll be my Going-To-Law-School treat.

User avatar
squ1rtle
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:36 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby squ1rtle » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm

I was wondering if there was a Chinatown shopping area in the Boulder area. I cook Asian cuisine quite often and would need certain supplies and cuts of meat that could only be found in an Asian food market. I also would like to know if there is any good places to get dim-sum in Boulder.

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 pm

squ1rtle wrote:I was wondering if there was a Chinatown shopping area in the Boulder area. I cook Asian cuisine quite often and would need certain supplies and cuts of meat that could only be found in an Asian food market. I also would like to know if there is any good places to get dim-sum in Boulder.


No Chinatown of any kind in Boulder. It is a fairly small town. That being said, you can probably find what you are looking for somewhere in town or within a short drive. I know a few friends who have had good dim-sum so I'll ask around.

User avatar
squ1rtle
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:36 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby squ1rtle » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 pm

How far is CU located from the nearest ski slope? (ie. Breckinridge, Keystone, Copper Mtn)

the lantern
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby the lantern » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 pm

A few questions:

Are there apartments that are pet friendly? I am looking at living in a one bedroom or a studio (probably in some sort of apartment complex), but was curious if I'd be allowed to have a pet. I wouldn't imagine that one would be able to, but then again, I've only ever rented houses, so I'm not really familiar with how apartment rentals work. Also, are you generally allowed to smoke in your apartment? Once again, I would think that it would be disallowed, but I've never really looked into apartments before. I'm just trying to get a feel for what the norm is, so that I know what to expect as I begin my search. If I want to live in Boulder, Superior, or Louisville (I'm just using areas people mentioned earlier that look like convenient locations based on a map), I should be expecting to pay around 700-800$ a month for a 1BR or studio apartment right? Or would it be noticeably cheaper in a place a little outside of town. Thanks. It is pretty daunting to look for an apartment in a place I have never been to!

Also, do any of you people already in Colorado know anyone with a medical marijuana card/license (whatever it is)? Don't judge, but I am very curious about this. A few searches on the net tell me that you actually have to have a documented medical issue on the approved list (not like California where you can go to the doc and say you have anxiety and get a script).

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:18 am

squ1rtle wrote:How far is CU located from the nearest ski slope? (ie. Breckinridge, Keystone, Copper Mtn)


Closest would be Eldora which is about 30 minutes. Breck and the others are about an 1.5 hrs with ABasin being closer to an hour. All depends on traffic though, those times could easily double w/ bad traffic or weather.

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 am

the lantern wrote:A few questions:

Are there apartments that are pet friendly? I am looking at living in a one bedroom or a studio (probably in some sort of apartment complex), but was curious if I'd be allowed to have a pet. I wouldn't imagine that one would be able to, but then again, I've only ever rented houses, so I'm not really familiar with how apartment rentals work. Also, are you generally allowed to smoke in your apartment? Once again, I would think that it would be disallowed, but I've never really looked into apartments before. I'm just trying to get a feel for what the norm is, so that I know what to expect as I begin my search. If I want to live in Boulder, Superior, or Louisville (I'm just using areas people mentioned earlier that look like convenient locations based on a map), I should be expecting to pay around 700-800$ a month for a 1BR or studio apartment right? Or would it be noticeably cheaper in a place a little outside of town. Thanks. It is pretty daunting to look for an apartment in a place I have never been to!

Also, do any of you people already in Colorado know anyone with a medical marijuana card/license (whatever it is)? Don't judge, but I am very curious about this. A few searches on the net tell me that you actually have to have a documented medical issue on the approved list (not like California where you can go to the doc and say you have anxiety and get a script).


For the first set of questions: Pets are allowed at some complexes with pet rent and deposits. I have many friends who have pets but it does limit your search a bit since not all complexes allow them. Smoking is generally not allowed inside (at least in my experience). Studio/1 bedrooms in Boulder range from about 750- 1100 depending on location, size and quality. I pay close to 1000 but have a rather upscale furnished unit a few blocks from downtown and it includes utilities. I have friends that pay closer to the 750-800 mark for a 1 bedroom or studio. You are more likely to find cheaper places outside of town in the louisville area. Look further back in this forum, someone else posted very detailed housing information.

As for the MM Card,Parts of Colorado have passed stricter laws since, at least in my opinion, MM is abused and generally isn't used by people who actually need it. That being said, some towns (ie, Breck) have almost completely legalized it. There are quite a few dispensaries in town, one only 3 blocks from my place but I don't know anyone in law school with a card.

User avatar
Pufer
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby Pufer » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 pm

squ1rtle wrote:I was wondering if there was a Chinatown shopping area in the Boulder area. I cook Asian cuisine quite often and would need certain supplies and cuts of meat that could only be found in an Asian food market. I also would like to know if there is any good places to get dim-sum in Boulder.


The Pacific Ocean Market in Broomfield is the closest asian market to Boulder - 15-20 minute drive from the law school. It's a very good asian market. There's a decent-to-good dim sum restaurant in its parking lot.

the lantern wrote:Also, are you generally allowed to smoke in your apartment? Once again, I would think that it would be disallowed, but I've never really looked into apartments before.


Boulder (and surrounding area) places seem to be harder on this than elsewhere. Free-standing four-plexes, and the like, generally won't have an enforced prohibition on smoking. There aren't any free-standing four-plexes in the area.

At my complex, you're required to go out to your balcony to smoke, which is fairly typical for the area.

the lantern wrote:I should be expecting to pay around 700-800$ a month for a 1BR or studio apartment right? Or would it be noticeably cheaper in a place a little outside of town. Thanks.


$700-850 would get you a nice 1br along 36 in Superior/Louisville in a newer complex. Deeper into Louisville (think along S. Boulder Road), you'll find some older places offering 1br apartments for as low as $550-600 or so.

the lantern wrote:Also, do any of you people already in Colorado know anyone with a medical marijuana card/license (whatever it is)? Don't judge, but I am very curious about this. A few searches on the net tell me that you actually have to have a documented medical issue on the approved list (not like California where you can go to the doc and say you have anxiety and get a script).


You do need a "documented medical issue" to get a card. Anyone with $200 can get themselves a "documented medical issue" on their medical record.

I know a couple folks with cards, but you'd have to be out of your mind to have that on your record if you want to be admitted to the bar in CO (not to mention that you'd instantly foreclose any chance of getting a government job).

-Pufer

the lantern
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby the lantern » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Pufer wrote:I know a couple folks with cards, but you'd have to be out of your mind to have that on your record if you want to be admitted to the bar in CO (not to mention that you'd instantly foreclose any chance of getting a government job).

-Pufer


Hmm. well since I would like to be admitted to the bar in CO and get a government job, I suppose I had better just forget this idea altogether then. :)

User avatar
adora
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby adora » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:09 pm

So...visited on Monday and LOVED it. The law school is beautiful and I felt very at home in Boulder.

A couple questions: I checked out a couple of apartments. The one I was really interested in was at Meadow Creek. It's a giant complex. I'm usually opposed to those, but I think it may be a good setup for at least the first year. I looked at a two bedroom (950ish square feet) and it's 1050/month. I'll be moving with my partner, so this is doable. But is this a good price for a 2br/950 sqft? Also, does anyone know anything about the compex and its management?

The apartment complex is kind of on the outskirts of Boulder (or it seemed to be). There's a bus line that runs by it, and I'm ok with taking the bus...but do students get free bus passes? How late do the busses run? Also, how late are most 1Ls on campus? I know that this probably varies a lot...but any idea would be helpful.

My partner and I will visit again in Juneish to look for apartments. I think we'll look closer to campus then make a decision about whether or not to get on the waitlist at Meadow Creek. What is rent like on the hill? And what is the neighborhood like, in general? Lots of parties? Or more quiet? Seems like it would be a nice area to live if we can find what we want for a reasonable price and it's not a loud party area.

Thanks!

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm

adora wrote:So...visited on Monday and LOVED it. The law school is beautiful and I felt very at home in Boulder.

A couple questions: I checked out a couple of apartments. The one I was really interested in was at Meadow Creek. It's a giant complex. I'm usually opposed to those, but I think it may be a good setup for at least the first year. I looked at a two bedroom (950ish square feet) and it's 1050/month. I'll be moving with my partner, so this is doable. But is this a good price for a 2br/950 sqft? Also, does anyone know anything about the compex and its management?

The apartment complex is kind of on the outskirts of Boulder (or it seemed to be). There's a bus line that runs by it, and I'm ok with taking the bus...but do students get free bus passes? How late do the busses run? Also, how late are most 1Ls on campus? I know that this probably varies a lot...but any idea would be helpful.

My partner and I will visit again in Juneish to look for apartments. I think we'll look closer to campus then make a decision about whether or not to get on the waitlist at Meadow Creek. What is rent like on the hill? And what is the neighborhood like, in general? Lots of parties? Or more quiet? Seems like it would be a nice area to live if we can find what we want for a reasonable price and it's not a loud party area.

Thanks!


Glad you loved it! Its an easy place to love :)

I don't know about that complex (Pufer?) but that seems like a fair price. Students do get free bus passes and they run pretty late (not 100% sure, check the RTD website for schedules). I am on campus usually no later than 5 or 6, ocassionally as late as 10 or 11pm but that is very rare. I think this is pretty standard, some students leave right after class while some stay to get work done.

I personally would avoid the Hill area, lots of undergrads and partying. I live a few blocks from downtown and love it and have a lot of friends that live in the Table Mesa area (S boulder) and they love it as well.

User avatar
KmissP
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby KmissP » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Just out of curiosity, regarding the medical...
You're a law student, so maybe you've got more insight than I do, but from my understanding...

How could you not pass the bar if it's part of the Colorado state constitution that it's a legitimate medical treatment? If the bar can discriminate for medical reasons, then they could deny you passage to the bar if, say, you had a car accident and had to take medically prescribed narcotics? Or, if you had any other medical condition. It would be illegal, is what I'm saying, to discriminate against you if you were following the law. Additionally, there ARE people who have conditions that are improved by marijuana. I don't mean to get into a policy/political argument, but we're talking about the law. Is it because the bar is looking at whether you've broken federal law? I'm curious about how the bar approaches state vs. federal law.

Also, the database is protected, from what I understand- not even accessible by law enforcement, in the same way that other medical records are protected. They can confirm your card only, not do any sort of search of names. So if you have a confrontation and show a card, they can merely confirm that you are legally registered with the state, but they can't just go poking around in the database. I assume that what applies to law enforcement applies to anyone else, including the Bar. That is, if you claim that you have a medical condition that is treated by medical marijuana, they could possibly look, but they couldn't just look for your name. There's no way to get a warrant to search the database, so how could the bar find out if you don't tell them?

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 am

KmissP wrote:Just out of curiosity, regarding the medical...
You're the law student, so maybe you've got more insight than I do, but from my understanding...

How could you not pass the bar if it's part of the Colorado state constitution that it's a legitimate medical treatment? If the bar can discriminate for medical reasons, then they could deny you passage to the bar if, say, you had a car accident and had to take medically prescribed narcotics. Or, if you had any other medical condition. It would be illegal, is what I'm saying, to discriminate against you if you were following the law. Additionally, there ARE people who have conditions that are improved by marijuana. I don't mean to get into a policy/political argument, but we're talking about the law.

Also, the database is protected, from what I understand. Not even accessible by law enforcement. They can confirm your card only, not do any sort of search of names. They can merely confirm that you are legally registered with the state, but they can't just go poking around in the database. I assume that what applies to law enforcement applies to the Bar. That is, if you claim that you have a medical condition that is treated by medical marijuana (do they ask if you're in chemo, for instance?), they could possibly look, but they couldn't just look.


I think the concern lies with the unsettled nature of the law in this area. While it PROBABLY would never prevent admission to the bar, the off chance that it could does give people pause. Also, concern revolves around this proposed law: Dispensaries would also be forced to keep records of patients who designate them as "primary caregivers" and would only be allowed to keep enough medication on site for the number of patients that they have. Records would be required detailing each patient and the amount, price and dates of each sale to them.



Read more: Boulder to marijuana dispensaries: Be good neighbors; felons need not apply - Boulder Daily Camera http://www.dailycamera.com/archivesearc ... z0gQHjJ7qD

User avatar
KmissP
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby KmissP » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 am

Okay, I understand that. But there are plenty of people who have a condition, get a card, and say... grow their own. No records. But that shouldn't matter. A medical issue is a medical issue is a medical issue. Is the bar going to contact every dispensary in Colorado to dig through their records? Is it the fault of a legitimate patient that vast quantities of people are working the system to get weed?

But I see what you're saying- the problem lies with the issue of federal illegality. But, the bar is state-to-state, right? So, I would think so long as you're following state law, and the federal government has, say, released memos saying they're planning to defer to state law, you shouldn't get excluded for that reason alone.

Anyway, it's an interesting area of the law, to be sure, and you're taking chances if you're breaking federal law, as recent events have shown.

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 am

KmissP wrote:Okay, I understand that. But there are plenty of people who have a condition, get a card, and say... grow their own. No records. But that shouldn't matter. A medical issue is a medical issue is a medical issue. Is the bar going to contact every dispensary in Colorado to dig through their records? Is it the fault of a legitimate patient that vast quantities of people are working the system to get weed?

But I see what you're saying- the problem lies with the issue of federal illegality. But, the bar is state-to-state, right? So, I would think so long as you're following state law, and the federal government has, say, released memos saying they're planning to defer to state law, you shouldn't get excluded for that reason alone.

Anyway, it's an interesting area of the law, to be sure, and you're taking chances if you're breaking federal law, as recent events have shown.


Exactly. It'll be interesting to see the developments over the next few years. I was at a Bar Association happy hour the other day and was discussing the same issues with practicing attorneys. The consensus at the moment among the lawyers and students I know seems to be that it is worth avoiding until the law is more settled, however I agree with you that I highly doubt it would prevent someone from being admitted to the bar. And as a personal matter, I also agree that it is unfortunate for those with a legitimate need that the system is abused by so many.

User avatar
Pufer
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby Pufer » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 am

adora wrote:A couple questions: I checked out a couple of apartments. The one I was really interested in was at Meadow Creek. It's a giant complex. I'm usually opposed to those, but I think it may be a good setup for at least the first year. I looked at a two bedroom (950ish square feet) and it's 1050/month. I'll be moving with my partner, so this is doable. But is this a good price for a 2br/950 sqft? Also, does anyone know anything about the compex and its management?


That's a fairly average price up in the Gunbarrel area. That said, I've not heard many good things about Meadow Creek. A better bet in the same area might be the Habitat Apartments, which have been recently remodeled and are in roughly the same price range as Meadow Creek.

Gunbarrel is a really nice area to live in (you might also look for a rental condo up there; if you're lucky enough to find one in that area, they're usually as nice as the apartment complexes, but are often below apartment rates for the same amount of space), but it really isn't an easy commute to the law school. I'd definitely recommend trying the commute from whatever place you're looking at to the law school during morning rush hour before committing.

KmissP wrote:If the bar can discriminate for medical reasons, then they could deny you passage to the bar if, say, you had a car accident and had to take medically prescribed narcotics?


They could plausibly deny you based on the car accident, much less the narcotics (you'd certainly have to disclose both). I mean, they require you to describe in detail "all relevant circumstances including, but not limited to, the date, location, amount of fine, if any, or other penalty," for any traffic or parking citations, warnings, or accusations you've received in the last seven years.

Let's say you talked your way out of a speeding ticket six years ago - you not only have to disclose that on the Character & Fitness part of the Bar App ("C&F"), you have to detail the specific date and location of the event, what you were accused of doing, and how you got yourself out of it.

The language of the questionnaire is such that, if you parked on a line in the law school parking lot last week and icarter informally commented on the illegality of your park-job, you could make a solid case that you would have to disclose that.

KmissP wrote:Or, if you had any other medical condition. It would be illegal, is what I'm saying, to discriminate against you if you were following the law. Additionally, there ARE people who have conditions that are improved by marijuana.


Q. 39 C&F: "Within the past five years, have you been diagnosed with or have you been treated for any of the following: [...] any other condition which significantly impaired your [...] ability to function in school, work, or other important life activities."

Most of the shit that you're likely to be able to get a pot card for would likely fit underneath that definition. I mean "any condition significantly impairing your ability to function in important life activities" plausibly can include seasonal allergies, much less whatever you're getting pot for.

Further, if you've been, say, diagnosed with depression and are getting treatment for it, it expressly is a mark against your character and fitness (anything even remotely related to questionable mental health is a negative on your app). There's absolutely nobody saying that being on prescribed antidepressants is illegal in any way, but that doesn't stop it from being used against you (which is why many law students don't bother getting diagnosed for or treated for depression - needless to say, this is a problem).

KmissP wrote:Also, the database is protected, from what I understand- not even accessible by law enforcement, in the same way that other medical records are protected.... [H]ow could the bar find out if you don't tell them?


Yeah. You're required to submit your medical records and give them blanket consent to look at everything that exists anywhere on you. Even if you can convince yourself that your pot license isn't touched upon by any of the specific questions, they're going to find out about it from your medical records, and you'll want to justify your having it under the "Tell us anything else we should know about your character" question. It's worth keeping in mind that the Bar doesn't generally fuck around.

All that said, virtually everyone passes C&F, so there's no particular reason to fret too much about it (except insofar as it's a huge pain in the ass). Of course, by the same token, you shouldn't make it any harder on yourself, either, by going out and getting yourself a DUI, diagnosed with depression, or getting a medical marijuana license. Just because virtually everyone passes C&F doesn't mean that your passing won't require hiring your own attorney and fighting the Colorado Supreme Court on the materiality of something on your record (a not-uncommon occurrence).

Goes without saying that I'm a law student, not a lawyer and, therefore, cannot give legal advice. If anyone has any questions about admission to legal practice or medical marijuana, they should contact an actual lawyer.

-Pufer

User avatar
KmissP
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby KmissP » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 am

Good thoughts on that and thanks for taking the time.

I don't have a card, and am not a weed-smokin' depressed drunk driver, so I'm not stressing. Just seems like a person shouldn't be barred from practicing so long as she's honest and following the laws of the good state of Colorado. But prudence is in order.

I looked at the bar application a few months ago. I got about two pages in and decided it was a task best saved for later.

rekopter
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby rekopter » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Just jumping in here to follow this thread.

User avatar
akili
Posts: 1950
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby akili » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:17 pm

rekopter wrote:Just jumping in here to follow this thread.


Me too!

azsuns86
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby azsuns86 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Have you found the career services office helpful? Also, do you know anything regarding the transfer/visiting student process?

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:28 pm

azsuns86 wrote:Have you found the career services office helpful? Also, do you know anything regarding the transfer/visiting student process?


Yes, I have and I'll know more about the visiting student process in a few days as I am exploring it myself. Are you looking at coming to visit at CU or visit another school as a CU student?

BroncoHawkeye
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby BroncoHawkeye » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Probably the least important topic in this thread, but I was wondering if you know whether or not law students can get student season football tickets?

I know that the Buffs have been bad [terrible] for a few years now, but I've been going to games at Folsom since I was 9 and would love to be able to get the student ticket price.

azsuns86
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby azsuns86 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

I would be visiting. I am at a similarly ranked law school, however will be spending my summers interning in Denver as my family lives in the area and I hope to practice in CO. What draws your interest in visiting at another law school? Thanks for answering everyone's questions.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests