Colorado 1L taking Questions!

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
dgsaudio
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby dgsaudio » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:20 am

Pufer wrote:
doza wrote:
akili wrote:Are there a decent amount of law students involved in intramural/club sports? I LOVE ultimate and would really like to keep playing it.


Yeah, I'm curious about this, too. I would love to play intramural soccer and basketball! :)


There's a pretty decent number of folks participating in intermural/club sports. I know there's a couple basketball teams kicking around, at least last year there was a flag football team, and I think I've heard something about a soccer team. Don't know about any ultimate teams, though.

englishfire3 wrote:Thank you again Pufer! I actually just learned that Louisville is only about 8 miles from Boulder and that got me pretty excited! I've heard wonderful things about Louisville! (you know, it being one of the best places to live and raise a family in, etc). Sweet..


I live in Louisville. It's pretty great.

-Pufer



By the way, for all those out-of-staters (like me), people there pronounce Louisville like lewis-ville. When I was there last weekend calling it louie-ville, I was corrected.

englishfire3
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby englishfire3 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 pm

How are the facilities on campus? How's the law building? (I think it's Wolf, although I can't remember if there's more than that one). Is there wireless connections in the building(s), and outlets every couple of feet or so in the classrooms? Also, how are the dining services on campus? Decent food or better off going off campus to eat?

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:35 pm

kalvano wrote:
Can I rent a house of decent size (at least 1200 SF) for $1500 or so?


You can find a house about 1200 SF for about $1500-1700 in martin acres with ease. Almost every house in that neighborhood is 1200 or 2200 SF and the rents start around $1400.

englishfire3
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby englishfire3 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 pm

I don't mean to be rude or butt into any personal matters, but for those of you currently attending, would you mind sharing your GPA and LSAT score? I can't do anything to change my GPA, but just so I can get a decent idea for what I need to get on my LSAT...as well as for curiosity's sake :)

the lantern
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby the lantern » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

got in this cycle 165, 2.97

dgsaudio
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby dgsaudio » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Got in with 161, 3.68

User avatar
Pufer
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby Pufer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:12 am

englishfire3 wrote:How are the facilities on campus? How's the law building? (I think it's Wolf, although I can't remember if there's more than that one). Is there wireless connections in the building(s), and outlets every couple of feet or so in the classrooms? Also, how are the dining services on campus? Decent food or better off going off campus to eat?


You don't need to go to any facilities but Wolf. There are a few hundred wireless access points (yes, really) in the law building. The classrooms all have one outlet per seat integrated into the tables, every study carrel has two outlets, and there are loads of outlets all over the rest of the building (the building is only three years old - it was made for laptops).

The law school has it's own cafe. It's decent enough (pizza, sandwiches, etc.), but relatively overpriced. Taco Bell, Arbys, Subway, a deli, a pizza joint, and an indian joint, along with a Whole Foods (actually, Wild Oats, but same difference), are all right across the street from the law building.

You can get free lunch at lunchtime events at least a couple times per week.

englishfire3 wrote:I don't mean to be rude or butt into any personal matters, but for those of you currently attending, would you mind sharing your GPA and LSAT score? I can't do anything to change my GPA, but just so I can get a decent idea for what I need to get on my LSAT...as well as for curiosity's sake :)


163/4.0

-Pufer

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 am

Pufer wrote:
englishfire3 wrote:How are the facilities on campus? How's the law building? (I think it's Wolf, although I can't remember if there's more than that one). Is there wireless connections in the building(s), and outlets every couple of feet or so in the classrooms? Also, how are the dining services on campus? Decent food or better off going off campus to eat?


You don't need to go to any facilities but Wolf. There are a few hundred wireless access points (yes, really) in the law building. The classrooms all have one outlet per seat integrated into the tables, every study carrel has two outlets, and there are loads of outlets all over the rest of the building (the building is only three years old - it was made for laptops).

The law school has it's own cafe. It's decent enough (pizza, sandwiches, etc.), but relatively overpriced. Taco Bell, Arbys, Subway, a deli, a pizza joint, and an indian joint, along with a Whole Foods (actually, Wild Oats, but same difference), are all right across the street from the law building.



For what it's worth, that WF is like the 2d busiest WF location in the country, next to one in NYC and it's all packed into the basically the same damn set-up Alfalfa's installed years ago. It's hardly a feasible place to eat lunch. Unless you're really psyched about eating fast food, you can get a much better selection of food joints for a better price by walking/riding a up the hill a bit. It's really not that far.

englishfire3
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby englishfire3 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:49 am

I was also wondering, how does the whole LSAT scores reporting work? Do you haveto put schools down that you wish your score to report to? Or can you know your score first and then decide to report it to the schools you want to apply to? If you take it for the first time and don't do so well, and decide to take it again, is there a limit on the number of times you can take it?

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:03 am

englishfire3 wrote:I was also wondering, how does the whole LSAT scores reporting work? Do you haveto put schools down that you wish your score to report to? Or can you know your score first and then decide to report it to the schools you want to apply to? If you take it for the first time and don't do so well, and decide to take it again, is there a limit on the number of times you can take it?

Any schools you apply to will get a report for any administration for which you've sat. You can't selectively report your score. You can cancel a score if you think you fucked up. You can take it I think 3x in two years, but I honestly wouldn't recommend taking it more than once maybe twice. If you search "cancelation" and " highest score" in the forum, you'll find a slew of threads containing opinions on all of this. Ideally, you want to prepare well and only take it once. But you know, shit happens.

User avatar
Pufer
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby Pufer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:24 am

kn6542 wrote:For what it's worth, that WF is like the 2d busiest WF location in the country, next to one in NYC and it's all packed into the basically the same damn set-up Alfalfa's installed years ago. It's hardly a feasible place to eat lunch. Unless you're really psyched about eating fast food, you can get a much better selection of food joints for a better price by walking/riding a up the hill a bit. It's really not that far.


Good lord! A law student at Cornell has declared eating lunch at the Wild Oats on Baseline in Boulder to be unfeasible for CU law students! I better warn the dozens of law students who eat lunch at said Wild Oats-perhaps at one of the sunny tables they have out in front with a view of the Flatirons-that what they're doing is unfeasible! Quick, rekopter, tell your girlfriend that those salads she occasionally gets at Wild Oats and brings back to the law building are vastly subpar compared to the hotdogs she could get by walking 20 minutes to the hill!

First off, the second-busiest Whole Foods in the nation is the one on Pearl, not the one in Basemar. The Basemar Wild Oats doesn't ever get all that busy as far as I can tell, especially not compared to the one on Pearl. I mean, there's a reason why Whole Foods is trying to sell the location.

Second, the Basemar Wild Oats is the original Wild Oats location. I suppose it's possible that Wild Oats gave their banner store to Alfalfa's, their main competitor historically, for a while so Alfalfa's could completely retool the joint, but you'll forgive me if I doubt that happened.

Third, you basically get an hour to eat lunch. It takes 15-20 minutes to walk from the law school to the hill. Given that you're not likely to be the only one wanting to grab lunch during lunchtime on the hill, you're probably going to end up waiting in line for a while and have to eat damn quickly before having to walk the 15-20 minutes back to the law building. That's not happening.

Some folks will drive to the 29th Street Mall and grab some Chipotle, or go to Noodles up Baseline for lunch, but I honestly can't say that I've ever even heard of any law student going to the hill for lunch, at least during 1L year. The hill really isn't that far from where the undergrads are, but it really is that far from the law building, which is literally as far away as you can get from the hill and still be on the CU campus.

-Pufer

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am

Pufer wrote:
kn6542 wrote:For what it's worth, that WF is like the 2d busiest WF location in the country, next to one in NYC and it's all packed into the basically the same damn set-up Alfalfa's installed years ago. It's hardly a feasible place to eat lunch. Unless you're really psyched about eating fast food, you can get a much better selection of food joints for a better price by walking/riding a up the hill a bit. It's really not that far.


Good lord! A law student at Cornell has declared eating lunch at the Wild Oats on Baseline in Boulder to be unfeasible for CU law students! I better warn the dozens of law students who eat lunch at said Wild Oats-perhaps at one of the sunny tables they have out in front with a view of the Flatirons-that what they're doing is unfeasible! Quick, rekopter, tell your girlfriend that those salads she occasionally gets at Wild Oats and brings back to the law building are vastly subpar compared to the hotdogs she could get by walking 20 minutes to the hill!

First off, the second-busiest Whole Foods in the nation is the one on Pearl, not the one in Basemar. The Basemar Wild Oats doesn't ever get all that busy as far as I can tell, especially not compared to the one on Pearl. I mean, there's a reason why Whole Foods is trying to sell the location.

Second, the Basemar Wild Oats is the original Wild Oats location. I suppose it's possible that Wild Oats gave their banner store to Alfalfa's, their main competitor historically, for a while so Alfalfa's could completely retool the joint, but you'll forgive me if I doubt that happened.

Third, you basically get an hour to eat lunch. It takes 15-20 minutes to walk from the law school to the hill. Given that you're not likely to be the only one wanting to grab lunch during lunchtime on the hill, you're probably going to end up waiting in line for a while and have to eat damn quickly before having to walk the 15-20 minutes back to the law building. That's not happening.

Some folks will drive to the 29th Street Mall and grab some Chipotle, or go to Noodles up Baseline for lunch, but I honestly can't say that I've ever even heard of any law student going to the hill for lunch, at least during 1L year. The hill really isn't that far from where the undergrads are, but it really is that far from the law building, which is literally as far away as you can get from the hill and still be on the CU campus.

-Pufer


Completely right. I went to the hill 1 time for lunch this year and was 10 minutes late (literally left immediately after class and ate quickly at Half Fast and walked back). Never have had to wait more than 2 minutes at Whole Foods and the quality is great. Not too cheap though.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Pufer wrote:
kn6542 wrote:For what it's worth, that WF is like the 2d busiest WF location in the country, next to one in NYC and it's all packed into the basically the same damn set-up Alfalfa's installed years ago. It's hardly a feasible place to eat lunch. Unless you're really psyched about eating fast food, you can get a much better selection of food joints for a better price by walking/riding a up the hill a bit. It's really not that far.


Good lord! A law student at Cornell has declared eating lunch at the Wild Oats on Baseline in Boulder to be unfeasible for CU law students! I better warn the dozens of law students who eat lunch at said Wild Oats-perhaps at one of the sunny tables they have out in front with a view of the Flatirons-that what they're doing is unfeasible! Quick, rekopter, tell your girlfriend that those salads she occasionally gets at Wild Oats and brings back to the law building are vastly subpar compared to the hotdogs she could get by walking 20 minutes to the hill!

First off, the second-busiest Whole Foods in the nation is the one on Pearl, not the one in Basemar. The Basemar Wild Oats doesn't ever get all that busy as far as I can tell, especially not compared to the one on Pearl. I mean, there's a reason why Whole Foods is trying to sell the location.

Second, the Basemar Wild Oats is the original Wild Oats location. I suppose it's possible that Wild Oats gave their banner store to Alfalfa's, their main competitor historically, for a while so Alfalfa's could completely retool the joint, but you'll forgive me if I doubt that happened.

Third, you basically get an hour to eat lunch. It takes 15-20 minutes to walk from the law school to the hill. Given that you're not likely to be the only one wanting to grab lunch during lunchtime on the hill, you're probably going to end up waiting in line for a while and have to eat damn quickly before having to walk the 15-20 minutes back to the law building. That's not happening.

Some folks will drive to the 29th Street Mall and grab some Chipotle, or go to Noodles up Baseline for lunch, but I honestly can't say that I've ever even heard of any law student going to the hill for lunch, at least during 1L year. The hill really isn't that far from where the undergrads are, but it really is that far from the law building, which is literally as far away as you can get from the hill and still be on the CU campus.

-Pufer


I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this, especially when it sounds like you're entirely willing to eat absolute shit on a daily basis (something I don't recommend when you're under stress every day). Ppl can do different things, but not everyone considers taco bell, arby's, and shitty overpriced salads to be viable food options, and it's certainly not faster to DRIVE somewhere in the middle of the day when you can bike up a hill in like 6 min or hop on a bus for a few blocks. If it really takes you THAT long to get around on your own without a car, you may want to reconsider your arby's habit.
I'm sure ppl can figure out what they want to do given their mode of transport, time, and what they want to eat. I wasn't suggesting that they NEED to do that, just that it is an option.
I'm also not sure why your doubt about things that occurred when you were in kindergarten is important.

englishfire3
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby englishfire3 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:56 pm

No need for anyone to get worked up, I was merely curious, and I apologize for asking the question since it got some tempers. I'm from Northern Virginia, so there's nothing I don't already know about crowds and lines. Thank you for the input though, I do appreciate the help, advice, and opinions you are willing to share with me. You're all making this a much easier process!

User avatar
Pufer
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby Pufer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 pm

kn6542 wrote:I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this, especially when it sounds like you're entirely willing to eat absolute shit on a daily basis (something I don't recommend when you're under stress every day).


I make my lunch at home and bring it with me every day (unless there's an event I want to go to offering free subs); wouldn't eat at Taco Bell if you paid me.

kn6542 wrote:Ppl can do different things, but not everyone considers taco bell, arby's, and shitty overpriced salads to be viable food options, and it's certainly not faster to DRIVE somewhere in the middle of the day when you can bike up a hill in like 6 min or hop on a bus for a few blocks.


More parking spots than places on the bike racks, and you have to walk by Whole Foods (and Arbys, and Taco Bell, and Einsteins, and Starbucks) to get to the bus stop. You can make a Chipotle run in 20 minutes flat in the middle of the day; me and rekopter did so about a month ago. Fucking around with busses to the hill would take you at least that long.

If you were actually a law student here, I'd challenge you to a grand race. Leave from the front door of the law school at the same time, you on the bus to Half Fast on the hill, me getting lunch in my car from the Panera in fucking Superior. Guarantee that it would at least be a tie (google maps estimates that I beat you by four minutes in terms of transit time, and I think you're going to have more of a wait).

kn6542 wrote:I'm sure ppl can figure out what they want to do given their mode of transport, time, and what they want to eat. I wasn't suggesting that they NEED to do that, just that it is an option.


I'm not the one saying that the dozens of law students who do a thing every damn day are doing shit that isn't feasible. What law students are not doing every day, and what is not feasible is what you are suggesting they do. I'm not spending my time spreading misinformation about what it's feasible for law students at Cornell to do, what the fuck are you doing that up in here for?

kn6542 wrote:I'm also not sure why your doubt about things that occurred when you were in kindergarten is important.


It's every bit as important as what you think of the layout of the Basemar Wild Oats. Further, when I was in Kindergarten, there is no doubt at all that Wild Oats occupied the same location that it does now, that is, unless Wild Oats doesn't know where their original location was located and when it was in operation. I mean, it's pretty easy to find all of their leases on the web going back to their inception - shit has not changed hands. It was originally five small stores, then they were combined into the Crystal Market, then Wild Oats came into being and has occupied that spot uninterrupted to the present day.

You're 100% wrong on it being the second busiest Wild Oats in operation (you're thinking of the one on Pearl), and you're 100% wrong about it being an Alfalfas back in the day (I suspect you're thinking of the former Alfalfas, now Whole Foods, at Arapahoe and Broadway, not the Basemar location adjacent to the law school).

I'm not saying any of this is important, but it does call into question just how much folks should credit you with knowing about CU Law, especially given that you live in fucking New York and don't go to CU.

englishfire3 wrote:No need for anyone to get worked up, I was merely curious, and I apologize for asking the question since it got some tempers.


Don't worry about it. kn and I are always fighting over ridiculous bullshit in these topics. It's best just to ignore us. :)

-Pufer

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Pufer wrote:
englishfire3 wrote:No need for anyone to get worked up, I was merely curious, and I apologize for asking the question since it got some tempers.


Don't worry about it. kn and I are always fighting over ridiculous bullshit in these topics. It's best just to ignore us. :)

-Pufer

Actually, we're not. I don't even know who the fuck you are. I just thought someone might like another opinion. I'm pretty sure if I were reading that post, I would have stopped as soon as you got to "Arby's."

User avatar
Pufer
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby Pufer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:31 pm

kn6542 wrote:Actually, we're not. I don't even know who the fuck you are. I just thought someone might like another opinion.


viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41091

In that topic, we go back and forth on how you think there's authentic Mexican food to be found in Boulder (which there still isn't, although a couple places aren't bad with their fake Mexican food), then we go back and forth a couple times on whether Superior and Louisville - since named the best place to live in America - are "shithole spreads" and how you know that nobody would want to live there because 10 minutes is far too far away from the mountains, then we go back and forth on how you mystically intuited how I had never actually driven around the area, and then we go back and forth on whether national EPA regs are only applicable to Boulder or not.

That topic is basically me and you bitching at one another interspersed with the occasional question. Doesn't very much matter whether you know who the fuck I am, the fact remains that we're always fighting over ridiculous bullshit in these topics. As usual, you've proven that you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

kn6542 wrote:I'm pretty sure if I were reading that post, I would have stopped as soon as you got to "Arby's."


Because I'm sure that just because you or I don't eat at Arby's, nobody else would want to know that it's right across the street from the law building. What mecca of culinary extravagance are you recommending folks go to on the fucking hill? Greasy fucking $10 burger at The Sink? $7 burrito at Illegal Petes? Or are you just crediting the multitude of shithole fucking chain restaurants on the hill as being per se better than the shithole fucking chain restaurants across the street simply because they don't happen to be national chains like Einstein's? :roll:

-Pufer

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm not entirely sure what you're on about up there. There are good places all over town, just like there are bad places. It doesn't sound like you have the ability to discern the difference, which might be why you've somehow managed to look like Zach Galifinakis at the age of 25.

In any case the fact that I wouldn't remember that I was chatting to YOU on that particular occasion suggests I don't really have you as a fixed idea in my head. You seem a little obsessed with your own opinions about these things. People do have other preferences. I think if I were reading this thread and srsly considering attending your school, I'd want to know different options from *different people*. I'm pretty sure ppl can ignore what they don't want to hear about. Since I'm an actual adult who eats real food, lived in town for 20 yrs, I think i can offer SOME information about options there. You might not like those options, but it's not directed at you and you, too, can ignore what you don't want to hear about.
It's not clear why you need to be an authority on this shit. In fact, it's downright bizarre. Are you medicated? I feel like I'm talking to some fat nerd kid from the midwest who never successfully stood up to his daddy or something.

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:52 pm

While I enjoy reading this and find it mildly amusing, I'll be diplomatic and ask that you both continue these conversations via private PM if you feel the need. This topic forum is for interested students to ask questions to current CU law students and I ask that we all move past these remarks and try to help answer questions from people who are in the position we were 'X' # of years ago, deciding where to attend law school.

Thanks

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:54 pm

icarter wrote:While I enjoy reading this and find it mildly amusing, I'll be diplomatic and ask that you both continue these conversations via private PM if you feel the need. This topic forum is for interested students to ask questions to current CU law students and I ask that we all move past these remarks and try to help answer questions from people who are in the position we were 'X' # of years ago, deciding where to attend law school.

Thanks

Well, I will share my opinions. If he wants to keep ranting every time I do so, so be it. But it's very tedious and stupid.
In any case, you might have noticed that you don't actually get to decide what gets posted in "your" thread.

User avatar
icarter
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:44 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby icarter » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:02 pm

kn6542 wrote:
icarter wrote:While I enjoy reading this and find it mildly amusing, I'll be diplomatic and ask that you both continue these conversations via private PM if you feel the need. This topic forum is for interested students to ask questions to current CU law students and I ask that we all move past these remarks and try to help answer questions from people who are in the position we were 'X' # of years ago, deciding where to attend law school.

Thanks

Well, I will share my opinions. If he wants to keep ranting every time I do so, so be it. But it's very tedious and stupid.
In any case, you might have noticed that you don't actually get to decide what gets posted in "your" thread.


This is seriously ridiculous. This isn't "my" thread. I started it to HELP people who have questions for 1L's or other students at CU law. I'm not willing to argue or debate this, the thread is clearly open to anyone's thoughts or postings. I do think it is unfortunate that personal ego can be so hard to overcome and that it takes away from the potential to help others. I have no desire to respond to any more of these comments and am here simply to assist interested students who have questions for CU Law students.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:12 pm

People often believe that the thread they started is their thread, and when it is perceived to be derailed, proceed to spell out what should and shouldn't be posted in it. I apologize if I mistakenly thought that is what you were doing.

User avatar
KmissP
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby KmissP » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 pm

My feeling is that if you want to add information, that's awesome- it can be really helpful for people especially if they're coming in to a city with no prior experience. So the more the merrier. If you don't like other people's comments, you should just quietly exit. Especially when you don't know what Whole Foods you're talking about. Because if you'd been to the one on Baseline, you'd know it wasn't the busy one. And maybe you'd know that being calm and polite is a much better way to get the positive attention you're clearly craving than being rude and insulting to other people.
Everyone have a great day- it's a beautiful day in Boulder, Colorado.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby kn6542 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm

KmissP wrote:My feeling is



Nobody cares.

englishfire3
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: Colorado 1L taking Questions!

Postby englishfire3 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Alright no offense to anyone, but this feud is starting to piss me off. Let's move on from this stupid Whole Foods debate and actually talk about potentially going to Colorado as a 1L. To be honest, that's all I really care about. I don't want to keep reading about bickering back and forth. Sorry but I think it's time to let it go. I don't mean to be rude, I just think we can talk about something constructive from now on.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bender7, trooper10538 and 4 guests