I applied for admissions in October, had a phone interview, and found out in early January I have been placed on hold. I have a very high GPA (3.97) at a good university, but scored a 168 on the LSAT (which isn't awful, but isn't great either). The hold letter advised me to update the school with any recent news, and to send in a transcript. I sent in a short letter, basically just telling them Harvard was my top choice, and that my transcript would be following. I am wondering if it would be wise to send another letter (this other letter was sent about 3 weeks ago) that would take my interest a step further, and tell them I would attend Harvard if admitted. Any suggestions?
No offense but I highly doubt that Harvard would have yield-related concerns about a 3.97/168 applicant. So, yeah while it certainly couldn't hurt to show additional interest, I very highly doubt that it would make any difference for you.