- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:31 pm
I know it's possible for BigLaw attorneys to clerk 3-4 years after law school, but is it possible for ADA's with 3-4 years of work experience to clerk?
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm
(1) how good are your law school grades
(2) how good is the law school you came from both generally and in your area
(3) how competitive/prestigious and well known is the DA to the court you are applying to
(4) what type of court are you applying to (you're going to have a lot of varying success from state trial courts, SCOTUS, and every court in between.
USA-NY-New York City
Seeking law student to assist associates prepare discovery responses and demands. read more
Unique position supporting senior attorney in client-centered criminal law practice providing high-quality rep... read more
Law Firm in the practice areas of Family Law, Criminal Defense, and Plaintiff Personal Injury is looking for a... read more
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests