Transfer to Peer School for Geographical Reasons Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
conker

Bronze

Transfer to Peer School for Geographical Reasons

Post by conker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Can someone help me find posts on this? They do not seem to exist. Perhaps we can start the discussion here. It could be a gap not yet covered by the threads.

edited after moved
Last edited by conker on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: Transfer to Peer School for Geographical Reasons

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 pm

This does come up periodically, though it's not the easiest thing to run a search for. Searching this forum for "lateral" may get you some of what you're looking for. However, you're still asking questions by just creating the topic, so I'm moving this.

conker

Bronze

Post by conker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:This does come up periodically, though it's not the easiest thing to run a search for. Searching this forum for "lateral" may get you some of what you're looking for. However, you're still asking questions by just creating the topic, so I'm moving this.
Thank you for not just deleting it. I was trying to find where to post this. In the future I will know better.

Jack_Kelly

Silver

Post by Jack_Kelly » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Actually curious about this. Not for myself, but a friend of mine who badly wants Vandy and is a super splitter (as in <2.8, >170), which they are not kind to, so seems unlikely to get but will get WUSTL and maybe even Georgetown.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”