Here is my book list for the part time program I start this fall. Any suggestions for study guide purchases?
- Scott and Krause Contract Law and Theory LexisNexis ISBN: 9780820570297
- Scott and Krause Contract Law and Theory: Selected Provisions: Restatement of Contracts and Uniform Commercial Code, 2007 LexisNexis ISBN: 9781422411698
- Dominick Vetri, Lawrence C. Levine, Joan E. Vogel & Lucinda M. Finley, Tort Law and Practice (3d ed. 2006). This casebook is published by LexisNexis and is available in hardback or three-hole-punch looseleaf styles. Either one is fine for the course.
- Kunz et. al., The Process of Legal Research 7th ed. (2008)
- (1) FINE, AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEMS, ANDERSON, 1997
- (2) SIMON, ANATOMY OF A LAWSUIT, REV. ED., LEXIS/MICHIE, 1996
- (3) SCHERTZER, THE ELEMENTS OF GRAMMAR, MACMILLAN, 1986
- (4) MOORE AND PARKER, CRITICAL THINKING, 8TH ED., MCGRAW-HILL, 2007.
- (5) DVD MOVIE “ABSENCE OF MALICE” 1981 STARRING SALLY FIELD & PAUL NEWMAN.