cutiewiddlebebe wrote:dakatz wrote:JSUVA2012 wrote:dakatz wrote:I feel like a douche asking this question, because I told myself I wouldn't waste my 0L summer, but if I were to pick up one or two E&E books over the summer months, is it important to get the newest edition? Or are they pretty much very similar?
Don't. Just don't.
To be honest, that's what I was hoping to hear. I think I'll spend more time planning a nice vacation instead
Have a nice vacation, but know that you are in direct competition with people like me. Here is my OL reading list:
1. Getting to Maybe (x2)
2. Law School Insider
3. Law School Confidential (x2)
4. Elements of Style
5. A History of American Law
7. Learning Legal Reasoning
8. The Redbook: A Manual on Legal Style
9. The Elements of Legal Style
1. Thinking Like a Lawyer: A New Introduction to Legal Reasoning
2. Classical Rhetoric for the Modern Student
3. Legal Writing in Plain English: A Text With Exercises
4. Understanding Criminal Law
5. Constitutional Law: Principles And Policies
6. The Law of Torts: Examples & Explanations
7. Civil Procedure Examples & Explanations
8. Concepts And Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts
9. [Some book on property; to be determined]
"Have a nice vacation, but know that you are in direct competition with people like me."
wow. you sound like a douche.