Moving from East to West Coast Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
sjp200

Bronze

Moving from East to West Coast

Post by sjp200 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my stuff out? A Pod shipped would cost me about 3500. Also I'm in at USC, and most likely going, and I'm waitlist at UCLA. If anyone has any suggestions on maybe getting a fully furnished apartment or maybe a better area to rent a house or something please let me know. Any information is appreciated. I want to try and be as informed as possible before USC's law day.

Gold

Re: Moving from East to West Coast

Post by 052220152 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:39 pm

sjp200 wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my stuff out? A Pod shipped would cost me about 3500. Also I'm in at USC, and most likely going, and I'm waitlist at UCLA. If anyone has any suggestions on maybe getting a fully furnished apartment or maybe a better area to rent a house or something please let me know. Any information is appreciated. I want to try and be as informed as possible before USC's law day.
just sell all your shit and buy new stuff in LA

unsweetened

Silver

Post by unsweetened » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Jim Jones wrote:
sjp200 wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get my stuff out? A Pod shipped would cost me about 3500. Also I'm in at USC, and most likely going, and I'm waitlist at UCLA. If anyone has any suggestions on maybe getting a fully furnished apartment or maybe a better area to rent a house or something please let me know. Any information is appreciated. I want to try and be as informed as possible before USC's law day.
THIS. You could just as easily spend less than $3500 on all new shit.

Pozzo

Gold

Post by Pozzo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Jim Jones wrote:
Yep. As someone who has two cross country moves under my belt, I severely regretted not doing this both times.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”