Listen to dozens of new lawyers directly on The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
TheGenWhyLawyer

New

Listen to dozens of new lawyers directly on The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast

Post by TheGenWhyLawyer » Thu May 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Hey folks! My name is Nicole and I am a 3rd year attorney. I'm also the host of The Gen Why Lawyer Podcast. The GWL Podcast is dedicated to discovering the "Y" of law; that is, discovering the Gen Y lawyers who are accomplishing amazing things in their legal careers as well as the Gen Y'ers who are more entrepreneurial and have decided to use their legal knowledge to pursue interesting alternative careers.

Each week, I have a new guest on the show and we talk about what it's really like to be a young lawyer, what different practice areas really entail, and how else you can use your JD. My guests offer great insight and actionable advice that will help propel your legal career. Best part is: since it's a podcast, it's free! It sure beats going to a bunch of panels just to get this curated information. Check it out and feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Hope you find it helpful. Enjoy :D

mod edit: link removed

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”