UCLA/Loyola Housing

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Brixtontls

UCLA/Loyola Housing

Postby Brixtontls » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Looking for a place anywhere from 1,000-1,400 per month per person. I've heard sketchy things about the Medici. Is a place in Beverly Hills my only option for a place relatively near campus with a safe neighborhood? Anyone have any specific apartments they know of?

LLS2L

Re: UCLA/Loyola Housing

Postby LLS2L » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:38 am

Brixtontls wrote:Looking for a place anywhere from 1,000-1,400 per month per person. I've heard sketchy things about the Medici. Is a place in Beverly Hills my only option for a place relatively near campus with a safe neighborhood? Anyone have any specific apartments they know of?

Well...which campus? UCLA or Loyola?

And you're incredibly naive if you think that Bev. Hills is the only safe place near UCLA (if you were indeed referring to being close to the UCLA campus). Pretty much the entirety of the West Side is ridiculously safe.

whitespider

Re: UCLA/Loyola Housing

Postby whitespider » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:01 am

A few years ago, I lived a couple blocks from the Wiltern in K-Town and never had any problems. If I end up at Loyola, that's where I'll be looking.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”