Patent bar exam Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
mx23250

Silver

Patent bar exam

Post by mx23250 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 pm

For those of you who have taken the patent bar exam and passed:

After you complete the computerized exam and it indicates you passed, do you get to print out anything to take home indicating this unofficially? Also, about how long after the test day was it before you received the official letter mentioning you passed?

Thanks!

patogordo

Gold

Re: Patent bar exam

Post by patogordo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 pm

mx23250 wrote:For those of you who have taken the patent bar exam and passed:

After you complete the computerized exam and it indicates you passed, do you get to print out anything to take home indicating this unofficially? Also, about how long after the test day was it before you received the official letter mentioning you passed?

Thanks!
you find out immediately and you get a printout. takes a few weeks to get the official notice i think.

mx23250

Silver

Post by mx23250 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:02 pm

patogordo wrote:

Thanks!
you find out immediately and you get a printout. takes a few weeks to get the official notice i think.
Excellent. Thanks! That's what I was hoping.

smc44

New

Post by smc44 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:15 pm

mx23250 wrote:
patogordo wrote:

Thanks!
Excellent. Thanks! That's what I was hoping.

Just a heads up, after you pass the exam, your name gets posted on the Registration to Practice page:

http://www.uspto.gov/ip/boards/oed/prac ... /index.jsp

You don't get your registration number for roughly 6 weeks.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”