Pepperdine Grad Answering Post-Bar Questions

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Mr. Jones

Pepperdine Grad Answering Post-Bar Questions

Postby Mr. Jones » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:31 am

I will take one hour later this evening or tomorrow to answer questions about work/life after graduation after passing the bar. Fire your questions away, what worked/didn't work, was the bar hard, bar courses, etc. A little about me, I graduated top third of my class, didn't have a job at graduation, work now in a firm of 125+ attorneys, and got one other offer at a little bit smaller firm.

deebanger

Re: Pepperdine Grad Answering Post-Bar Questions

Postby deebanger » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:33 am

Mr. Jones wrote:I will take one hour later this evening or tomorrow to answer questions about work/life after graduation after passing the bar. Fire your questions away, what worked/didn't work, was the bar hard, bar courses, etc. A little about me, I graduated top third of my class, didn't have a job at graduation, work now in a firm of 125+ attorneys, and got one other offer at a little bit smaller firm.

Do u know how many big law firms came for OCI? and was it ridiculously hard to get a job at OCI at pepperdine?

Mr. Jones

Re: Pepperdine Grad Answering Post-Bar Questions

Postby Mr. Jones » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:36 pm

deebanger wrote:
Mr. Jones wrote:I will take one hour later this evening or tomorrow to answer questions about work/life after graduation after passing the bar. Fire your questions away, what worked/didn't work, was the bar hard, bar courses, etc. A little about me, I graduated top third of my class, didn't have a job at graduation, work now in a firm of 125+ attorneys, and got one other offer at a little bit smaller firm.

Do u know how many big law firms came for OCI? and was it ridiculously hard to get a job at OCI at pepperdine?

A few did, mostly looking for top 10%. Big firms are not pepperdines specialty. Yes it is hard to get a job at oci.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”