Distractions during 1L Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
bizzybone1313

Silver

Re: Distractions during 1L

Post by bizzybone1313 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:54 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:I find it amusing that so many women are calling guys for hitting on women as "predators." Most of you gals wouldn't have any clue how to hit on a guy if you were paid a million dollars to do it. You would be clumsy and not have any idea what to do. I have turned women down that have came on to me. For the guys that have done this, there are very few things that piss women off more than a guy flipping the tables on them and telling them no.
"so many women" meaning the OP, with whom nobody is agreeing?
A lot of women, in general, have this outlook. I mean, what are guys suppose to do? Wear a suit everyday and wait for educated/girls that are naturally pretty without a bucket of makeup/that don't have kids by 2 or 3 dudes/that have actual career ambitions of their own and aren't just looking for a successful guy to leech onto/that have a decent personality/that workout every once in a while to approach them. I think most guys would be waiting for a long time if they weren't "predators." It is tough out there: Most people-- both guys and gals-- don't have their shit together.

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:I find it amusing that so many women are calling guys for hitting on women as "predators." Most of you gals wouldn't have any clue how to hit on a guy if you were paid a million dollars to do it. You would be clumsy and not have any idea what to do. I have turned women down that have came on to me. For the guys that have done this, there are very few things that piss women off more than a guy flipping the tables on them and telling them no.
A lot of women, in general, have this outlook. I mean, what are guys suppose to do? Wear a suit everyday and wait for educated/girls that are naturally pretty without a bucket of makeup/that don't have kids by 2 or 3 dudes/that have actual career ambitions of their own and aren't just looking for a successful guy to leech onto/that have a decent personality/that workout every once in a while to approach them. I think most guys would be waiting for a long time if they weren't "predators." It is tough out there: Most people-- both guys and gals-- don't have their shit together.
Maybe you're just a creepy asshole.

hephaestus

Gold

Post by hephaestus » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:A lot of women, in general, have this outlook. I mean, what are guys suppose to do? Wear a suit everyday and wait for educated/girls that are naturally pretty without a bucket of makeup/that don't have kids by 2 or 3 dudes/that have actual career ambitions of their own and aren't just looking for a successful guy to leech onto/that have a decent personality/that workout every once in a while to approach them. I think most guys would be waiting for a long time if they weren't "predators." It is tough out there: Most people-- both guys and gals-- don't have their shit together.
What exactly are you trying to say?

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:10 pm

nickb285 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:A lot of women, in general, have this outlook. I mean, what are guys suppose to do? Wear a suit everyday and wait for educated/girls that are naturally pretty without a bucket of makeup/that don't have kids by 2 or 3 dudes/that have actual career ambitions of their own and aren't just looking for a successful guy to leech onto/that have a decent personality/that workout every once in a while to approach them. I think most guys would be waiting for a long time if they weren't "predators." It is tough out there: Most people-- both guys and gals-- don't have their shit together.
I can't imagine you turning a woman down in a manner that would justifiably piss her off. Must just be that bitches are crazy, right?
Women aren't crazy. Most of them aren't anyways. In fact, let me tell the story of what happened to me a few months ago. I never said this has taken place regularly. I will tell you all the story as an avenue for entertainment.

About 6 months ago I met a girl at the local university by the library. She was "cute". She wasn't a "10" or a "9", but she seemed nice enough. I had her number in my phone for a while and I never really tried to do anything with it. I wasn't that impressed with her. Well, a few weeks later, I ran into her again in the parking lot. I couldn't quite put my finger on it where I had met her at the time. We chatted for a while and before you know it we are having sex in her truck outside a bar on a Thursday night.

We continued talking after that, but I never moved in any kind of direction that suggested I wanted a relationship. I came to find out she had two kids and was older than me by like 5 years. So, I just maintained a casual friendship with her. In the middle of the day at a local bar, I am hanging out with her. At this bar, it took the waitress like 25 minutes to make 2 mixed drinks. This was obviously not my fault and had nothing to do with me. In the meantime, I stood around and just chatted with some guys at the bar. This girl proceeds to storm out of the bar because I wasn't being a "gentleman" and chatting her up at our table. She then texts me and says it would probably be better if we didn't talk anymore. A few days prior to that, she had thrown a tantrum because I didn't drive to the local university to take her her makeup bag that she had left in my car. You see, she is one of those woman that doesn't look all that great without makeup. It would have been the end of the world if everyone in her class saw her without makeup.

As one of my other close friends has suggested, her temper tantrums were, in part, caused due to me not pursuing a relationship with her. Most women can't stand guys turning them down. They are just programmed since their younger days as always being the "choosers." This obviously isn't always the case.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:11 pm

ImNoScar wrote:
Most guys will rarely-- if ever-- have high quality women approach them. Therefore, guys have to take the initiative.

LSL

Gold

Post by LSL » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Last edited by LSL on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
ImNoScar wrote:
Most guys will rarely-- if ever-- have high quality women approach them. Therefore, guys have to take the initiative.
Let me guess. You self-identify as a "nice guy."

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
Maybe you're just a creepy asshole.
Maybe so. I don't think the 2-3 girls that have fallen in love with me would say that though. For the record, I am not going to be hitting on girls in my LS classes. That is a disaster waiting to happen. Women seem to love to also meet guys at work. That too is a bad idea. I will be talking to MBA or master's students.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 pm

nickb285 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:I had sex with a woman, met up with her to hang out, ignored her, and she may have overreacted to that and some other things, though you have only my word to rely on. This shows that "high quality women" will rarely approach men. Also, l have sex more often than DZ.
Don't forget that he was actually doing her a favor by being seen in public with her at all, since she was only "cute," 5 years older than him, and had kids, and god knows nobody would want a relationship with THAT.

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:20 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:
ImNoScar wrote:
Let me guess. You self-identify as a "nice guy."
Nope. I can be a jerk or a decent guy. It depends on the girl. I have never told a woman I am a "nice guy." That is retarded and a bad strategy for guys to say that. It is self destructive.

Guys have strategies when dealing with women. If a woman is of very high quality, most guys are on their best behavior and actually try to date rather than just sleep with them. If a woman isn't all that great, then most guys don't try to court them all that much. So, if guys are always just trying to sleep with you, then means they don't see you as potential long term relationship material.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

jchiles

Silver

Post by jchiles » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

I gotta be honest I read this site every day at work, have posted maybe a dozen or so times in the past year, and bizzybone's story here legitimately bothered me more than anything I've read on TLS in recent memory, enough to make me want to comment.

envisciguy

Bronze

Post by envisciguy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:24 pm

This thread has really delivered. I've had a tough time keeping a straight face reading it at work.

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jingosaur

Gold

Post by jingosaur » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:Maybe so. I don't think the 2-3 girls that have fallen in love with me would say that though. For the record, I am not going to be hitting on girls in my LS classes. That is a disaster waiting to happen. Women seem to love to also meet guys at work. That too is a bad idea. I will be talking to MBA or master's students.
Narcissist much?

The purposes of this thread are to:
1. Convince OP not to think to much about the SO dilemma and to take things as they come.
2. Share funny law term pickup lines.

Save your women stories for when you're a politician. Then people will actually care about your sexual exploits.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

RodneyRuxin

Bronze

Post by RodneyRuxin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

The level of aspie-fuck ITT is too damn high.

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
nickb285 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:I had sex with a woman, met up with her to hang out, ignored her, and she may have overreacted to that and some other things, though you have only my word to rely on. This shows that "high quality women" will rarely approach men. Also, l have sex more often than DZ.
Don't forget that he was actually doing her a favor by being seen in public with her at all, since she was only "cute," 5 years older than him, and had kids, and god knows nobody would want a relationship with THAT.
You are making it seem like I was a jerk to her. I wasn't. I was her friend and she is not a THAT. But she made some questionable decisions in life to have kids with 2 other guys. That's ok. It really is. But most women can't reasonably expect a guy that doesn't have kids to want to have the responsibility of raising kids that aren't even their own. Women get to choose their mate and men have this right as well. That is all there is to it.

You know as well as I do that a lot of women are ruthless when turning down guys. There are women out there that laugh at guys for having the "audacity" to approach them. To me, that is pretty classless.

RodneyRuxin

Bronze

Post by RodneyRuxin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

rinkrat19 wrote: Let me guess. You self-identify as a "nice guy."

bizzybone1313

Silver

Post by bizzybone1313 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:27 pm

goldbh7 wrote:
bizzybone1313 wrote:Maybe so. I don't think the 2-3 girls that have fallen in love with me would say that though. For the record, I am not going to be hitting on girls in my LS classes. That is a disaster waiting to happen. Women seem to love to also meet guys at work. That too is a bad idea. I will be talking to MBA or master's students.
Narcissist much?

The purposes of this thread are to:
1. Convince OP not to think to much about the SO dilemma and to take things as they come.
2. Share funny law term pickup lines.

Save your women stories for when you're a politician. Then people will actually care about your sexual exploits.
There is nothing narcissist about it. Former gf's told me that they loved me, so I can reasonably conclude that they did, in fact, love me.

You still sprung on that politician shit. That shit is like a year old.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

chem

Silver

Post by chem » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Girl, you are testa-FINE

RodneyRuxin

Bronze

Post by RodneyRuxin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote: Former gf's told me that they loved me
Maybe they just said that to get in your pants.

chem

Silver

Post by chem » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

chem wrote:Girl, you are testa-FINE
Are you pro-bono or just happy to see me?

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”