Top law students: what was your childhood like?

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
vinnnyvincenzo

Re: Top law students: what was your childhood like?

Postby vinnnyvincenzo » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 am

Ever since I was a little boy, people have enjoyed the sound of my voice. And I figured you either get busy talkin' or you get busy dyin'. The work is really quite easy. Why even right now I'm just sitting in a chair, sipping some tea and reading from a script. The wall is covered in something that resembles egg crates except they're soft and spongy, like a twinkie...like a twinkie

Aasterinian

Postby Aasterinian » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

romanticegotist wrote:I mean if everyone is owning up to playing Starcraft I can tell you that playing competitive Magic: the Gathering has been a boon to my analytic skills. Some of the world's best players are lawyers, hedge fund managers, mathmeticians, etc.

I've played tabletop FRPGs for ages (mostly D&D 1-3.5), and while they definitely do seem attract bright, analytical types, I'm not so sure that those sort of games improve someone's analytic ability so much as they keep people with already-analytical minds entertained/engaged. :P

Bikeflip

Postby Bikeflip » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Not nearly aspie enough to ask this question. T30.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”