The Companion Text to Law School Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
KD35

Silver

The Companion Text to Law School

Post by KD35 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey I was recommended The Companion Text to Law School by an admin (he has no affiliation to the author, so no bias) and was curious if anyone has read it/any opinions on it.

http://www.amazon.com/Companion-Text-La ... 0314267417

dietcoke0

Silver

Re: The Companion Text to Law School

Post by dietcoke0 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

LMAO, what? I'll give you the gist. Law Students are grumpy during the semester, get increasingly grumpy in the last month, then relax and go back to their normal selves after exams. (except will have a newfound weird sense of humor) They might cry a bit more, but it's just stress. Don't worry about it. They are going to have a sporadic schedule during the school year (and in practice) just deal with it. Don't take it personally, everyone is going through the same thing. There, saved you $28.08.

KD35

Silver

Post by KD35 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 am

dietcoke0 wrote:LMAO, what? I'll give you the gist. Law Students are grumpy during the semester, get increasingly grumpy in the last month, then relax and go back to their normal selves after exams. (except will have a newfound weird sense of humor) They might cry a bit more, but it's just stress. Don't worry about it. They are going to have a sporadic schedule during the school year (and in practice) just deal with it. Don't take it personally, everyone is going through the same thing. There, saved you $28.08.
Ok perfect thanks

ManOfTheMinute

Gold

Post by ManOfTheMinute » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:54 am

dietcoke0 wrote:LMAO, what? I'll give you the gist. Law Students are grumpy during the semester, get increasingly grumpy in the last month, then relax and go back to their normal selves after exams. (except will have a newfound weird sense of humor) They might cry a bit more, but it's just stress. Don't worry about it. They are going to have a sporadic schedule during the school year (and in practice) just deal with it. Don't take it personally, everyone is going through the same thing. There, saved you $28.08.
Do you offer this service for all books?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”