Applying/Accepted to Law School??? Read this.

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
BluntLawGirl

Applying/Accepted to Law School??? Read this.

Postby BluntLawGirl » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 am

Hey,

I'm currently a 1L in my second semester at a Philadelphia area law school. I've done well so far, and in general I have really loved studying law (although it makes me crazy sometimes).

I started a blog which will generally have advice for those who wish to attend law school and current law students, and I plan to start a "case of the week" post and some little-known substantive legal nuggets.

Anyway, I wrote a post which I think might be helpful to anyone who is considering or has already decided to go to law school. Check it out. If you have any questions, I'm not sure how often I'll be checking this forum, but feel free to comment or message me on the blog and I'll get back to you asap! Hope that your application process goes smoothly!!! All the best!

http://lifeandlawschool.wordpress.com/2 ... aw-school/

Kabootar

Re: Applying/Accepted to Law School??? Read this.

Postby Kabootar » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:17 am

I love reading law student's blogs! Thank you for posting this.

BluntLawGirl

Postby BluntLawGirl » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:23 am

No problem!! Hope it's helpful! I realized that I've compiled a ton of do's and don'ts about law school in the past seven months, and I figured it might be worthwhile to share my experiences. I'll be posting more topics on tips for class, studying, prepping for finals, research, etc.

stuckinthemiddle

Postby stuckinthemiddle » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 am

Thank god this wasn't another scamblog/doomsday news article. I think I've had more than enough of those these past weeks.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”