Rolling backpack = gunner?

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
User avatar
HBBJohnStamos
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby HBBJohnStamos » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:41 am

laxbrah420 wrote:It really doesn't matter what brand backpack you get so long as it's the same as your shirt/fleece


Yeah seriously. Looks like these clowns never went to Wake Forest.

User avatar
Barack O'Drama
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Barack O'Drama » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 am

Thanks everyone! Awesome! I like that Surge. I have a friend that just started med school last year the surge. I think I am going for that. What store would have that maybe a Dicks?

User avatar
A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am

GregoryADevine wrote:Thanks everyone! Awesome! I like that Surge. I have a friend that just started med school last year the surge. I think I am going for that. What store would have that maybe a Dicks?


Amazon, and remember to match your fleece like the poster mentioned earlier.

User avatar
Davidbentley
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Davidbentley » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Image

User avatar
nickb285
Posts: 1500
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby nickb285 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:25 pm

This thread delivers.

User avatar
Barack O'Drama
Posts: 2159
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Barack O'Drama » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:44 pm

A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A wrote:
GregoryADevine wrote:Thanks everyone! Awesome! I like that Surge. I have a friend that just started med school last year the surge. I think I am going for that. What store would have that maybe a Dicks?


Amazon, and remember to match your fleece like the poster mentioned earlier.


Haha ordering that baby this week :) And lol, Should I get the brownish one or the black one? I hate all the other color options.

tino1317
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby tino1317 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:46 am

After seeing all the comments in this thread about rolling backpacks, I think I'm going to use one for first day of class just to fuck with people.

User avatar
HBBJohnStamos
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby HBBJohnStamos » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:27 pm

tino1317 wrote:After seeing all the comments in this thread about rolling backpacks, I think I'm going to use one for first day of class just to fuck with people.


those jerks won't know what hit em lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby laxbrah420 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:40 pm

HBBJohnStamos wrote:
tino1317 wrote:After seeing all the comments in this thread about rolling backpacks, I think I'm going to use one for first day of class just to fuck with people.


those jerks won't know what hit em lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea calm down man no need to be that funny on your first day

User avatar
bizzybone1313
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby bizzybone1313 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:48 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
jcccc wrote:
laxbrah420 wrote:
jcccc wrote:There's nothing wrong with a rolling backpack.
It's beneficial for your back anyways in the long run.
Nothing gunnerish about it.

:roll: just always buckle the sternum strap and you should be fine and if you have a particularly large load, use the waist strap too. you could also just wear the pack across your chest --just because it's called a backpack doesn't mean you need to conform. Rolling backpacks are pretty shitty for floors and collect a lot of germs.


Exactly.
Bitches love them rolling backpacks.


Rolling backpack = not getting laid. Fratty look = getting laid. Done.


Ok. I take my comment back. I am seriously considering getting a rolling backpack, but if it is going to hurt my prospects with the ladies or peeps in general are going to ostracize me in law school, then I do not want to buy it. So, on a serious note, are peeps in LS with rolling backpacks looked down upon?

I am thinking of buying this rolling backpack: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171008031080?ss ... 1438.l2649

This rolling backpack doesn't seem too nerdy or gunnerish. What cha think?

User avatar
KD35
Posts: 948
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby KD35 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Rolling backpacks are soooo 4th grade. Use fratty guns to carry dem books

User avatar
bizzybone1313
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby bizzybone1313 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm

KD35 wrote:Rolling backpacks are soooo 4th grade. Use fratty guns to carry dem books


I was lifting a lot of weights and running, but I got burnt out on that. So now I am back to my first true love: basketball. I am pretty fit right now doing that.

Carrying 25-35 pounds on one's back just seems over the top. But I also don't want to be the only dweeb with a rolling backpack.

Do any of you peeps sell stuff on E-Bay like me? I have a scale. I wonder how much 2 or 3 case books along with a laptop weighs.

User avatar
KD35
Posts: 948
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby KD35 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:25 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
KD35 wrote:Rolling backpacks are soooo 4th grade. Use fratty guns to carry dem books


I was lifting a lot of weights and running, but I got burnt out on that. So now I am back to my first true love: basketball. I am pretty fit right now doing that.

Carrying 25-35 pounds on one's back just seems over the top. But I also don't want to be the only dweeb with a rolling backpack.

Do any of you peeps sell stuff on E-Bay like me? I have a scale. I wonder how much 2 or 3 case books along with a laptop weighs.


Carry your books under your arm. There's your solution.

User avatar
Scotusnerd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Scotusnerd » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:59 pm

bizzybone1313 wrote:
Ok. I take my comment back. I am seriously considering getting a rolling backpack, but if it is going to hurt my prospects with the ladies or peeps in general are going to ostracize me in law school, then I do not want to buy it. So, on a serious note, are peeps in LS with rolling backpacks looked down upon?

I am thinking of buying this rolling backpack: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171008031080?ss ... 1438.l2649

This rolling backpack doesn't seem too nerdy or gunnerish. What cha think?


Once you get past your first semester, people will wise up and realize that what backpack you use doesn't matter. Everything will be about the grades.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2066
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby t-14orbust » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:02 pm

The real answer is to go to a school that your fraternity has a chapter at, then find a pledge and dub him 'pledge lawl skewl bookbag'

CourCour
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby CourCour » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Just shell out the $ for a good backpack (mine is North Face) that's made to carry heavy loads. They design them to take pressure off of your shoulders and spine.

User avatar
KD35
Posts: 948
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby KD35 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:15 pm

t-14orbust wrote:The real answer is to go to a school that your fraternity has a chapter at, then find a pledge and dub him 'pledge lawl skewl bookbag'


This is a great idea. Rush is starting soon anyway, so they'll have pledges in no time.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest