Rolling backpack = gunner?

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby 09042014 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Even the girl in a wheel chair in my school has a regular backpack. Your "back problems" are weak.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby gaud » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Tom Joad » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Would I date a wheelchair girl?

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby 09042014 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Tom Joad wrote:Would I date a wheelchair girl?


Racist if you wouldn't brah.

User avatar
fatduck
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby fatduck » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Tom Joad wrote:Would I date a wheelchair girl?

don't lie, you'd ride her like a backpack

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby gaud » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Tom Joad wrote:Would I date a wheelchair girl?


You could probs get her to carry your stuff. Maybe even give you rides.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Tom Joad » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Tom Joad wrote:Would I date a wheelchair girl?


Racist if you wouldn't brah.

Yeah, it would be racist. She would have to have a cool personality though.

User avatar
jcccc
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby jcccc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:40 am

There's nothing wrong with a rolling backpack.
It's beneficial for your back anyways in the long run.
Nothing gunnerish about it.

User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby laxbrah420 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 am

jcccc wrote:There's nothing wrong with a rolling backpack.
It's beneficial for your back anyways in the long run.
Nothing gunnerish about it.

:roll: just always buckle the sternum strap and you should be fine and if you have a particularly large load, use the waist strap too. you could also just wear the pack across your chest --just because it's called a backpack doesn't mean you need to conform. Rolling backpacks are pretty shitty for floors and collect a lot of germs.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby 20130312 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 am

Just get a backpack with lumbar support.

User avatar
dr123
Posts: 3503
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby dr123 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:48 am

Desert Fox wrote:
Tom Joad wrote:Would I date a wheelchair girl?


Ableist if you wouldn't brah.


ftfy

User avatar
A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:50 am

jcccc wrote:There's nothing wrong with a rolling backpack.

Requires flat ground

Stairs: 1
Rolling backpack: 0

User avatar
Davidbentley
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Davidbentley » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:54 am

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
jcccc
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby jcccc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 am

laxbrah420 wrote:
jcccc wrote:There's nothing wrong with a rolling backpack.
It's beneficial for your back anyways in the long run.
Nothing gunnerish about it.

:roll: just always buckle the sternum strap and you should be fine and if you have a particularly large load, use the waist strap too. you could also just wear the pack across your chest --just because it's called a backpack doesn't mean you need to conform. Rolling backpacks are pretty shitty for floors and collect a lot of germs.


Exactly.
Bitches love them rolling backpacks.

User avatar
EvilClinton
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby EvilClinton » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:57 am

There is a 1L at my school that uses a rolling carry-on suitcase as a book bag. It actually looks way more normal than a rolling back pack.

User avatar
bizzybone1313
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby bizzybone1313 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 am

jcccc wrote:
laxbrah420 wrote:
jcccc wrote:There's nothing wrong with a rolling backpack.
It's beneficial for your back anyways in the long run.
Nothing gunnerish about it.

:roll: just always buckle the sternum strap and you should be fine and if you have a particularly large load, use the waist strap too. you could also just wear the pack across your chest --just because it's called a backpack doesn't mean you need to conform. Rolling backpacks are pretty shitty for floors and collect a lot of germs.


Exactly.
Bitches love them rolling backpacks.


Rolling backpack = not getting laid. Fratty look = getting laid. Done.

User avatar
A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:20 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:
jcccc wrote:
laxbrah420 wrote:
jcccc wrote:There's nothing wrong with a rolling backpack.
It's beneficial for your back anyways in the long run.
Nothing gunnerish about it.

:roll: just always buckle the sternum strap and you should be fine and if you have a particularly large load, use the waist strap too. you could also just wear the pack across your chest --just because it's called a backpack doesn't mean you need to conform. Rolling backpacks are pretty shitty for floors and collect a lot of germs.


Exactly.
Bitches love them rolling backpacks.


Rolling backpack = not getting laid. Fratty look = getting laid. Done.


What about this look

Image

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Tom Joad » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:21 am

If you look fratty you will only get the soro girls. That's ok, but you are never going to catch that rare, wild artsy girl.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby rinkrat19 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:28 am

My rolling backpack is bigger than anyone else's...but I don't put books in it or take it to school. :P
--LinkRemoved--

(also, I fucking hate it. It's a terrible bag for actually containing hockey gear. But it's better for hauling gear on buses/trains in the city. At home where I have a car, I use a regular gigantic hockey duffel.)

User avatar
drmguy
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 am

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby drmguy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 am

Image
For those who want a roller backpack but can't sacrifice a hand to drag it along.

User avatar
A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby A → B ⊨ ¬B → ¬A » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 am

drmguy wrote:[img]
For those who want a roller backpack but can't sacrifice a hand to drag it along.


Bitch looks like a transformer.

delusional
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby delusional » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 am

Davidbentley wrote:--ImageRemoved--
That guy is five times the gunner that anyone with a rolling backpack is.

User avatar
jmorrisumn
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby jmorrisumn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am

fatduck wrote:rolling backpacks are so amateur. true gunners use rolling luggage so it looks like they're constantly flying out for interviews.

TITCR

User avatar
bandenjamin
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby bandenjamin » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Real Gunners use this

Image

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Rolling backpack = gunner?

Postby Crowing » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Buy a Segway to go to class.

HTH




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: shineoncrazydiamond and 4 guests