Pepperdine 3L Taking Questions Again

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Mr. Jones

Re: Pepperdine 3L Taking Questions Again

Postby Mr. Jones » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Pepperdine2014 wrote:Thank you very much for taking the time to answer questions. I am wondering what the average numbers (GPA and LSAT score) scholarship students have? Particularly those who receive full rides?

Thank you for your time.

That will vary from year to year. I had a 166 and was offered 3/4. Apps are down so I imagine it's more generous these days.

Mr. Jones

Postby Mr. Jones » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:59 pm

akasabian wrote:As with most any other law student, I'll be on a tight budget. My question then is, what is considered cheap options for housing? Is it essentially going to be hard to find anything cheaper than the 6k/sem for on-campus?

Most students hate on campus. It's expensive and not that great. Live in Calabasas/Santa Monica/Brentwood. Cheapest option may be West Hollywood.

Mr. Jones

Postby Mr. Jones » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Mr. Jones wrote:
Pepperdine2014 wrote:Thank you very much for taking the time to answer questions. I am wondering what the average numbers (GPA and LSAT score) scholarship students have? Particularly those who receive full rides?

Thank you for your time.

That will vary from year to year. I had a 166 and was offered 3/4. Apps are down so I imagine it's more generous these days.

I should mention that I had a 3.55 undergrad.

Pepperdine2014

Postby Pepperdine2014 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Thank you for the responses, Mr. Jones! They are greatly appreciated!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”