mpa vs law school Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
gopats

New

mpa vs law school

Post by gopats » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 pm

I was just wondering witch graduate school would be better to reach my ultimate career goal of working in politics as an elected official
mpa or jd ?

ph14

Gold

Re: mpa vs law school

Post by ph14 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 pm

gopats wrote:I was just wondering witch graduate school would be better to reach my ultimate career goal of working in politics as an elected official
mpa or jd ?
Neither. Go start working on the ground, making connections, and get involved with politics whether locally or at the state or national level.

Balthy

Silver

Post by Balthy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 pm

ph14 wrote:
gopats wrote:I was just wondering witch graduate school would be better to reach my ultimate career goal of working in politics as an elected official
mpa or jd ?
Neither. Go start working on the ground, making connections, and get involved with politics whether locally or at the state or national level.

I wouldn't trust a Pats fan :D

gopats

New

Post by gopats » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 pm

justonemoregame

Silver

Post by justonemoregame » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Join the largest church in your area and, if necessary, whiten your teeth. Read Dale Carnegie, Steven Covey, Joyce Meyers, and Joel Osteen. Watch Oprah and Dr. Phil. ????? Profit.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”