Sigh.

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.

Did Lonnie get pwned?

Yes
59%
I am a fish
41%

Total votes: 17

Lonnie

Re: SIU law vs NCCU law

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 am

TheThriller wrote:
Lonnie wrote:
IAFG wrote:
Lonnie wrote:@nebula666- u were right- Your opinion doesn't matter- and NO ONE forced u to answer a dog-on thing! Graduates only... dang- you all supose to attend the top schools and don't understand that?? I don't need your negative comments-

You and my mother-in-law have something in common. You both think punctuation marks are decorative word confetti.

Damn you haven't found you something to do yet?! Stop stalking this post-

I hear SIU has a Cyber Stalking Law Clinic. Should be right up your ally.

It's my post idiot- how am I stalking- I'm gonna need u high and mighty miserable law students with no life that should have your face in a book or mouth on some balls to find some business- and If you aren't in law school any longer- then you should be spending time working on your failed marriages or lack there of since U are on here all day/night- U are obviously lacking something in your life and I hope u find it- Since it appears this site and your little avitars are all u have. They day in the life of people who harass others on social networks. Get a life!

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 am

even with your 5k schol(are there stips?) your lookin at 120k in debt for siu and a 10% chance of making 40k a year...sounds legit…also have fun making it into the top 10% believing any statement pointing out the flaws in the foundation of your argument are irrelevant to your conclusions

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:35 am

IAFG wrote:
Lonnie wrote:
IAFG wrote:
Lonnie wrote:@nebula666- u were right- Your opinion doesn't matter- and NO ONE forced u to answer a dog-on thing! Graduates only... dang- you all supose to attend the top schools and don't understand that?? I don't need your negative comments-

You and my mother-in-law have something in common. You both think punctuation marks are decorative word confetti.

Damn you haven't found you something to do yet?! Stop stalking this post-

Aww, you're sweet to ask. I am trying to nurse my newborn to sleep, so no, I really don't have anything else to do.

Well I hope u put that little gremlin to sleep soon- so u both can take your tired asses to bed.

dextermorgan

Postby dextermorgan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 am

Lonnie wrote: It's my post idiot- how am I stalking- I'm gonna need u high and mighty miserable law students with no life that should have your face in a book or mouth on some balls to find some business- and If you aren't in law school any longer- then you should be spending time working on your failed marriages or lack there of since U are on here all day/night- U are obviously lacking something in your life and I hope u find it- Since it appears this site and your little avitars are all u have. They day in the life of people who harass others on social networks. Get a life!

lol

IBTL?

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:41 am

[quote="atcushman"]even with your 5k schol(are there stips?) your lookin at 120k in debt for siu and a 10% chance of making 40k a year...sounds legit…also have fun making it into the top 10% believing any statement pointing out the flaws in the foundation of your argument are irrelevant to your conclusions[/qu

I see Math isn't your strong suit- how do you get 120k n debt when tuition would be 9k a yr?! SMH-I have No F* left to give to u!

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:44 am

It's my post idiot- how am I stalking- I'm gonna need u high and mighty miserable law students with no life that should have your face in a book or mouth on some balls to find some business- and If you aren't in law school any longer- then you should be spending time working on your failed marriages or lack there of since U are on here all day/night- U are obviously lacking something in your life and I hope u find it- Since it appears this site and your little avitars are all u have. They day in the life of people who harass others on social networks. Get a life!

Not in law school bud. Not a law school graduate pal.

Still no idea what "avitars" are.

I think your post is what is called "harassment", not mine.

But maybe they offer a Cyber Harassment Law Clinic?

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:46 am

o ya i suppose you will sleep on clouds, eat unicorn farts, and angels will whisper all of the cases to you in your sleep...in the real world though we have a bitch of a thing called cost of living and books

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:48 am

But u are steady coming back for more- not in law school or a grad?? Wth?! Please find the nearest penis and put your jaws around it!! IBTL!? ;) yepper

TheThriller wrote:

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:49 am

atcushman wrote:o ya i suppose you will sleep on clouds, eat unicorn farts, and angels will whisper all of the cases to you in your sleep...in the real world though we have a bitch of a thing called cost of living and books

Still doesnt cost 120K!!! Who is pimping you out??? Lol get lost

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:50 am

But u are steady coming back for more- not in law school or a grad?? Wth?! Please find the nearest penis and put your jaws around it!! IBTL!? ;) yepper

You're description of a blow-job does not sound very appealing.

You're abbreviations, coupled by your choice in law schools, does not help tip the scale of intelligence in you favor.
Last edited by TheThriller on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:51 am

Lonnie wrote:But u are steady coming back for more- not in law school or a grad?? Wth?! Please find the nearest penis and put your jaws around it!! IBTL!? ;) yepper

TheThriller wrote:

:? There are people who can be both funny and vulgar, and there are people who can be funny without being vulgar. You are not either of those kinds of people.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 am

I'll just be Vulgar until they shut this down since being polite to you ass holes didnt work! I could care less if u pick apart what i say on this post- wth cares- Now I'm up...and ready to entertain my damn self! And when u done trying to diss me....remember your "smart asses" are right here with me going back and forth ;) Look at your face!
Last edited by Lonnie on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

dr123

Postby dr123 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:58 am

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:59 am

Lonnie wrote:I'll just be Vulgar until they shut this down since being polite to you ass holes didnt work! I could care less if u pick about what i say on this post- wth cares- Now I'm up...and ready to entertain my damn self! And when u done trying to diss me....remember your "smart asses" are right here with me going back and forth ;) Look at your face!

Your post is so polite.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 am

dr123 wrote:http://www.lstscorereports.com/?school=siu

http://www.lstscorereports.com/?school=nccu

yikes @ NCCU
If you dig deeper, almost all of the "firm" jobs from both schools are in firms of <10 people. (Read: unemployed classmates banding together to try and start their own firms with no book of business or startup capital.) Double yikes.

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 am

if you think ppl pointing out facts to you=picking on you...you will own law school 4 sure...you should give the scholy back cus ur gonna make the big bucks

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:02 am

yikes @ NCCU

Thanks for the info :)

dr123

Postby dr123 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 am

rinkrat19 wrote:

yikes @ NCCU
If you dig deeper, almost all of the "firm" jobs from both schools are in firms of <10 people. (Read: unemployed classmates banding together to try and start their own firms with no book of business or startup capital.) Double yikes.

I dunno, I bet a number of them (of the 36% employed) are working as associates in 2/3 man shops doing Family Law, low-end Real Estate closings, and shit like that in whatever rando small/mid sized NC city they are from. Still not particularly ideal and thats like the best possible outcome.

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:04 am

Lonnie wrote:

yikes @ NCCU

Thanks for the info :) :cry: because what these links say about your future in the legal profession

FTFY

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:05 am

TheThriller wrote:
Lonnie wrote:I'll just be Vulgar until they shut this down since being polite to you ass holes didnt work! I could care less if u pick about what i say on this post- wth cares- Now I'm up...and ready to entertain my damn self! And when u done trying to diss me....remember your "smart asses" are right here with me going back and forth ;) Look at your face!

Your post is so polite.

Started off that way...then you hecklers came- so here we are;) (shrugs) I still dont care

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 am

Lonnie wrote:
TheThriller wrote:

Your post is so polite.

Started off that way...then you hecklers came- so here we are;) (shrugs) I still dont care

Kinda seems like you do.

But since I am an altruistic, kind and deeply caring individual, I came here to say that you should not attend either of these schools. As in, retake the Law School Admissions Test and get into UNC or Wake.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:08 am

TheThriller wrote:
Lonnie wrote:

yikes @ NCCU

Thanks for the info :) :cry: because what these links say about your future in the legal profession

FTFY

You're suppose to be esophagus deep in dick right now...Chop chop..

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:11 am

You're suppose to be esophagus deep in dick right now...Chop chop..

Like I said earlier, your idea of pleasurable oral sex is skewed.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:12 am

dr123 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

yikes @ NCCU

I dunno, I bet a number of them (of the 36% employed) are working as associates in 2/3 man shops doing Family Law, low-end Real Estate closings, and shit like that in whatever rando small/mid sized NC city they are from. Still not particularly ideal and thats like the best possible outcome.

I've seen stats way better then that on several different sites- including their homepg- so I am not sure how accurate that is- but thanks- still more research to do

dr123

Postby dr123 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 am

Just an FYI - Schools lie dood. They want your money.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”