Sigh.

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.

Did Lonnie get pwned?

Yes
10
59%
I am a fish
7
41%
 
Total votes: 17

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

For fuck's sake, bro.

User avatar
dr123
Posts: 3503
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Re: Which is better

Postby dr123 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

I love this guy. He's gonna take SIU Law by storm.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

dr123 wrote:I love this guy. He's gonna take SIU Law by storm.

What is an SIU Law?

User avatar
dextermorgan
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 am

Re: Which is better

Postby dextermorgan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 am

:shock: :lol:

This is fucking amazing.

User avatar
atcushman
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby atcushman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:31 am

Kortney wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:I don't report things. I am the moderator, bitch.

Image



I dnt give a fuck who you are BITCH! #CantBlockEmAll Ban me 4ever IDC- delete this post as I requested YESTERFUCKIN day and we would be here- if I really wanted to keep going I cld just log on to another phone or computer there's no shortage of those! Fuckin Crackers!! ;)


--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: Which is better

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 am

Kortney wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:I don't report things. I am the moderator, bitch.

Image



I dnt give a fuck who you are BITCH! #CantBlockEmAll Ban me 4ever IDC- delete this post as I requested YESTERFUCKIN day and we would be here- if I really wanted to keep going I cld just log on to another phone or computer there's no shortage of those! Fuckin Crackers!! ;)

Image

He's gonna get himself permabanned soon, and then he's gonna regret not being able to ask for help later on.

Of course, if he actually goes to either school he's considering, he'll be beyond help anyway.

User avatar
dowu
Posts: 8334
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby dowu » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 am

I kinda have a feeling this person is literally retarded...

Regardless, OP, you're an idiot. Go to your law school and do what you want. Natural selection is a bitch, you aspie fuck.

timbs4339
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby timbs4339 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:58 am

FREE LONNIE!

User avatar
bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate
Posts: 13383
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Which is better

Postby bjsesq » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 am

Not gonna lie: would love to see more of this guy. Some great stuff here.

User avatar
atcushman
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby atcushman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

bjsesq wrote:Not gonna lie: would love to see more of this guy. Some great stuff here.


+1

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: Which is better

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 am

bjsesq wrote:Not gonna lie: would love to see more of this guy. Some great stuff here.

I let it go for a while. And I suspect he'll be back soon enough.

User avatar
bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate
Posts: 13383
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 am

Re: Which is better

Postby bjsesq » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:03 am

vanwinkle wrote:
bjsesq wrote:Not gonna lie: would love to see more of this guy. Some great stuff here.

I let it go for a while. And I suspect he'll be back soon enough.


Wasn't meant as a shot at you. But yeah, he'll be back. Time to be merry.

User avatar
emkay625
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: SIU law vs NCCU law

Postby emkay625 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:41 am

Lonnie wrote:
emkay625 wrote:
Do not besmirch the name of college debate. I guarantee you are not undefeated in college debate. Name the league. NPDA? CEDA? NFA LD? NDT?

No one is undefeated in any of them. No one. Unless this is some fake unsanctioned debate organization, you are not undefeated sir.


In my undergrad debate and argumentation courses I was hun. I never mentioned (NPDA? CEDA? NFA LD? NDT?) bc I stated in my undergrad


Those are all undergraduate collegiate debate leagues, hun.

You seem to be talking about some sort of debate in a comm class. I thought you meant actual competitive debate. Carry on.

guinness1547
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

Re: Which is better

Postby guinness1547 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:41 am

In the beginning you feel sorry for the character of Lonnie, walking headfirst to his own demise, but as time goes by you find it harder and harder to identify with him. His juvenile anger and stubborn blindness plays on and on throughout the story, leading the reader hoping not for a quick and painless death, but a slow, agonizing end for Lonnie. 9/10, would read again

timbs4339
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby timbs4339 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

Who's playing Lonnie in the upcoming biopic/slasher film?

User avatar
bandenjamin
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby bandenjamin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 am

[slow clap]

Thank you. I was having problems getting motivated today.

NineLives
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Which is better

Postby NineLives » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 am

nmop_apisdn wrote:I kinda have a feeling this person is literally retarded...

Regardless, OP, you're an idiot. Go to your law school and do what you want. Natural selection is a bitch, you aspie fuck.


@dr123- Whatever school I go to I will. 
@Vanwinkle- good job moderating. You let this go on for 8 pages! This should have been deleted a long time ago if it was sooooo Fuckin Vulgar- I’m not gonna regret shit. All I have to do is log in under a new IP address- You’re such a fucking Genius!
@nmop_aspisdn-No I’m not (person with a My little pony as an Avitar O_o) LOL But I’m sure your children will be.
@timbs4339- I’m playing myself!!! I HAVE 9 lives Bitches!!! Lol This has been more then entertaining for me… I don’t mind calling people out their names, talking about their unborn or fuckin their MOMS. All fair In Love and Law right!

Now off I go…. At this place called a Library.. lol they have like hundreds of computers. Each with a Different IP address.. (sigh) You don’t have to block me until Jan. 18th. Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!
Maybe I'll be back.... Maybe I'll troll other post.... ;)

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:43 am

NineLives wrote:
nmop_apisdn wrote:I kinda have a feeling this person is literally retarded...

Regardless, OP, you're an idiot. Go to your law school and do what you want. Natural selection is a bitch, you aspie fuck.


@dr123- Whatever school I go to I will. 
@Vanwinkle- good job moderating. You let this go on for 8 pages! This should have been deleted a long time ago if it was sooooo Fuckin Vulgar- I’m not gonna regret shit. All I have to do is log in under a new IP address- You’re such a fucking Genius!
@nmop_aspisdn-No I’m not (person with a My little pony as an Avitar O_o) LOL But I’m sure your children will be.
@timbs4339- I’m playing myself!!! I HAVE 9 lives Bitches!!! Lol This has been more then entertaining for me… I don’t mind calling people out their names, talking about their unborn or fuckin their MOMS. All fair In Love and Law right!

Now off I go…. At this place called a Library.. lol they have like hundreds of computers. Each with a Different IP address.. (sigh) You don’t have to block me until Jan. 18th. Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!
Maybe I'll be back.... Maybe I'll troll other post.... ;)

They got bruss kicked out of law school. I'd watch your butt.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:44 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
NineLives wrote:
nmop_apisdn wrote:I kinda have a feeling this person is literally retarded...

Regardless, OP, you're an idiot. Go to your law school and do what you want. Natural selection is a bitch, you aspie fuck.


@dr123- Whatever school I go to I will. 
@Vanwinkle- good job moderating. You let this go on for 8 pages! This should have been deleted a long time ago if it was sooooo Fuckin Vulgar- I’m not gonna regret shit. All I have to do is log in under a new IP address- You’re such a fucking Genius!
@nmop_aspisdn-No I’m not (person with a My little pony as an Avitar O_o) LOL But I’m sure your children will be.
@timbs4339- I’m playing myself!!! I HAVE 9 lives Bitches!!! Lol This has been more then entertaining for me… I don’t mind calling people out their names, talking about their unborn or fuckin their MOMS. All fair In Love and Law right!

Now off I go…. At this place called a Library.. lol they have like hundreds of computers. Each with a Different IP address.. (sigh) You don’t have to block me until Jan. 18th. Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!
Maybe I'll be back.... Maybe I'll troll other post.... ;)

They got bruss kicked out of law school. I'd watch your butt.

Be nice to the 'tard.

NineLives
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

Re: Which is better

Postby NineLives » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:45 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
NineLives wrote:
nmop_apisdn wrote:I kinda have a feeling this person is literally retarded...

Regardless, OP, you're an idiot. Go to your law school and do what you want. Natural selection is a bitch, you aspie fuck.


@dr123- Whatever school I go to I will. 
@Vanwinkle- good job moderating. You let this go on for 8 pages! This should have been deleted a long time ago if it was sooooo Fuckin Vulgar- I’m not gonna regret shit. All I have to do is log in under a new IP address- You’re such a fucking Genius!
@nmop_aspisdn-No I’m not (person with a My little pony as an Avitar O_o) LOL But I’m sure your children will be.
@timbs4339- I’m playing myself!!! I HAVE 9 lives Bitches!!! Lol This has been more then entertaining for me… I don’t mind calling people out their names, talking about their unborn or fuckin their MOMS. All fair In Love and Law right!

Now off I go…. At this place called a Library.. lol they have like hundreds of computers. Each with a Different IP address.. (sigh) You don’t have to block me until Jan. 18th. Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!
Maybe I'll be back.... Maybe I'll troll other post.... ;)

They got bruss kicked out of law school. I'd watch your butt.



[Doing my little dance] Well good thing I'm not in Law school now.. And if I were you Id watch what I'd say as well.. Didnt one of you MF just call a person retarded?? That's not looked at favorably now-a-days!

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 am

NineLives wrote:[Doing my little dance] Well good thing I'm not in Law school now.. And if I were you Id watch what I'd say as well.. Didnt one of you MF just call a person retarded?? That's not looked at favorably now-a-days!

"Fucking idiot" is the correct term, guys.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: Which is better

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

NineLives wrote:Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!

Lol. Your punishment is that this thread stays here. I'm hoping the deans of SIU and NCCU are reading this.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 am

vanwinkle wrote:
NineLives wrote:Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!

Lol. Your punishment is that this thread stays here. I'm hoping the deans of SIU and NCCU are reading this.

Highly doubtful, but we can hope.

User avatar
smaug_
Posts: 2195
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby smaug_ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Odds that OP is real? I give it 1/1000. This thread had some of the best trolling I've seen on this site.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Which is better

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 pm

hibiki wrote:Odds that OP is real? I give it 1/1000. This thread had some of the best trolling I've seen on this site.

Nah, he blew his cover too soon.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests