Sigh.

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.

Did Lonnie get pwned?

Yes
59%
I am a fish
41%

Total votes: 17

shntn

Re: Which is better

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

For fuck's sake, bro.

dr123

Postby dr123 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

I love this guy. He's gonna take SIU Law by storm.

shntn

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

dr123 wrote:I love this guy. He's gonna take SIU Law by storm.

What is an SIU Law?

dextermorgan

Postby dextermorgan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 am

:shock: :lol:

This is fucking amazing.

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:31 am

Kortney wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:I don't report things. I am the moderator, bitch.

I dnt give a fuck who you are BITCH! #CantBlockEmAll Ban me 4ever IDC- delete this post as I requested YESTERFUCKIN day and we would be here- if I really wanted to keep going I cld just log on to another phone or computer there's no shortage of those! Fuckin Crackers!! ;)

--ImageRemoved--

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 am

Kortney wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:I don't report things. I am the moderator, bitch.

I dnt give a fuck who you are BITCH! #CantBlockEmAll Ban me 4ever IDC- delete this post as I requested YESTERFUCKIN day and we would be here- if I really wanted to keep going I cld just log on to another phone or computer there's no shortage of those! Fuckin Crackers!! ;)

He's gonna get himself permabanned soon, and then he's gonna regret not being able to ask for help later on.

Of course, if he actually goes to either school he's considering, he'll be beyond help anyway.

dowu

Postby dowu » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 am

I kinda have a feeling this person is literally retarded...

Regardless, OP, you're an idiot. Go to your law school and do what you want. Natural selection is a bitch, you aspie fuck.

timbs4339

Postby timbs4339 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:58 am

FREE LONNIE!

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 am

Not gonna lie: would love to see more of this guy. Some great stuff here.

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am

bjsesq wrote:Not gonna lie: would love to see more of this guy. Some great stuff here.

+1

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 am

bjsesq wrote:Not gonna lie: would love to see more of this guy. Some great stuff here.

I let it go for a while. And I suspect he'll be back soon enough.

bjsesq
TLS Poet Laureate

Postby bjsesq » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:03 am

vanwinkle wrote:

I let it go for a while. And I suspect he'll be back soon enough.

Wasn't meant as a shot at you. But yeah, he'll be back. Time to be merry.

emkay625

Re: SIU law vs NCCU law

Postby emkay625 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:41 am

Lonnie wrote:
emkay625 wrote:
Do not besmirch the name of college debate. I guarantee you are not undefeated in college debate. Name the league. NPDA? CEDA? NFA LD? NDT?

No one is undefeated in any of them. No one. Unless this is some fake unsanctioned debate organization, you are not undefeated sir.

In my undergrad debate and argumentation courses I was hun. I never mentioned (NPDA? CEDA? NFA LD? NDT?) bc I stated in my undergrad

Those are all undergraduate collegiate debate leagues, hun.

You seem to be talking about some sort of debate in a comm class. I thought you meant actual competitive debate. Carry on.

guinness1547

Postby guinness1547 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:41 am

In the beginning you feel sorry for the character of Lonnie, walking headfirst to his own demise, but as time goes by you find it harder and harder to identify with him. His juvenile anger and stubborn blindness plays on and on throughout the story, leading the reader hoping not for a quick and painless death, but a slow, agonizing end for Lonnie. 9/10, would read again

timbs4339

Postby timbs4339 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

Who's playing Lonnie in the upcoming biopic/slasher film?

bandenjamin

Postby bandenjamin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 am

[slow clap]

Thank you. I was having problems getting motivated today.

NineLives

Postby NineLives » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 am

nmop_apisdn wrote:I kinda have a feeling this person is literally retarded...

Regardless, OP, you're an idiot. Go to your law school and do what you want. Natural selection is a bitch, you aspie fuck.

@dr123- Whatever school I go to I will. 
@Vanwinkle- good job moderating. You let this go on for 8 pages! This should have been deleted a long time ago if it was sooooo Fuckin Vulgar- I’m not gonna regret shit. All I have to do is log in under a new IP address- You’re such a fucking Genius!
@nmop_aspisdn-No I’m not (person with a My little pony as an Avitar O_o) LOL But I’m sure your children will be.
@timbs4339- I’m playing myself!!! I HAVE 9 lives Bitches!!! Lol This has been more then entertaining for me… I don’t mind calling people out their names, talking about their unborn or fuckin their MOMS. All fair In Love and Law right!

Now off I go…. At this place called a Library.. lol they have like hundreds of computers. Each with a Different IP address.. (sigh) You don’t have to block me until Jan. 18th. Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!
Maybe I'll be back.... Maybe I'll troll other post.... ;)

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:43 am

NineLives wrote:

@Vanwinkle- good job moderating. You let this go on for 8 pages! This should have been deleted a long time ago if it was sooooo Fuckin Vulgar- I’m not gonna regret shit. All I have to do is log in under a new IP address- You’re such a fucking Genius!
@nmop_aspisdn-No I’m not (person with a My little pony as an Avitar O_o) LOL But I’m sure your children will be.
@timbs4339- I’m playing myself!!! I HAVE 9 lives Bitches!!! Lol This has been more then entertaining for me… I don’t mind calling people out their names, talking about their unborn or fuckin their MOMS. All fair In Love and Law right!

Now off I go…. At this place called a Library.. lol they have like hundreds of computers. Each with a Different IP address.. (sigh) You don’t have to block me until Jan. 18th. Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!

They got bruss kicked out of law school. I'd watch your butt.

shntn

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:44 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
NineLives wrote:

Be nice to the 'tard.

NineLives

Postby NineLives » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:45 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
NineLives wrote:

[Doing my little dance] Well good thing I'm not in Law school now.. And if I were you Id watch what I'd say as well.. Didnt one of you MF just call a person retarded?? That's not looked at favorably now-a-days!

shntn

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 am

NineLives wrote:[Doing my little dance] Well good thing I'm not in Law school now.. And if I were you Id watch what I'd say as well.. Didnt one of you MF just call a person retarded?? That's not looked at favorably now-a-days!

"Fucking idiot" is the correct term, guys.

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

NineLives wrote:Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!

Lol. Your punishment is that this thread stays here. I'm hoping the deans of SIU and NCCU are reading this.

shntn

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 am

vanwinkle wrote:
NineLives wrote:Do us all a favor and delete the whole damn thread since some of you showed your ignorant asses just like I chose to do! It’s all good my wonderbread crew!

Lol. Your punishment is that this thread stays here. I'm hoping the deans of SIU and NCCU are reading this.

Highly doubtful, but we can hope.

smaug_

Postby smaug_ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Odds that OP is real? I give it 1/1000. This thread had some of the best trolling I've seen on this site.

shntn

Postby shntn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 pm

hibiki wrote:Odds that OP is real? I give it 1/1000. This thread had some of the best trolling I've seen on this site.

Nah, he blew his cover too soon.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”