Sigh.

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.

Did Lonnie get pwned?

Yes
59%
I am a fish
41%

Total votes: 17

nebula666

Re: SIU law vs NCCU law

Postby nebula666 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Lonnie wrote:It may or may not be true.... But I came on her simply for opinions of those who went to the school.. and I get a ton of of message from assholes, who instead of saying things politely were down right rude. So I didn’t care to hear anything after. Don't you think If I had the opp to go to a better school I would? If a person doesn't know how to respond on a forum, but instead tries to make another persons day sour, then Yea you get a response like the ones I gave. I heard/read all your thoughts. I appreciate two. The rude people can go royally F themselves.

Nobody is trying to make your day sour. You are standing on a bridge threatening to jump off and telling the people who are asking you to step down that they are assholes.

cahwc12

Re: Which is better

Postby cahwc12 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 pm

As a URM, you fucking embarrass me, and you embarrass yourself. Some people work their entire lives to defend people like you (the poorly informed and generally oblivious) against predatory and poaching opportunists with no ethics, and you seem to shit all over them when they try to help you.

If you really wanted to show everyone in this thread how crazy they are, study your ass off and retake the LSAT. Get a better score and attend a better school with a higher scholarship.

It's all fun and games right now in this thread (and it was hilarious to read), but in all seriousness you really are going to absolutely wreck your life barring some landmark loan forgiveness legislation. You'll end up shooting your girlfriend or putting your baby in a microwave because you will be in such disbelief over what a horrendous, soul-shattering decision you're about to make.

DON'T DO IT. Be the better man, and do what's necessary to maximize your chances at becoming a successful lawyer if that is what you truly want to be.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:34 pm

cahwc12 wrote:As a URM, you fucking embarrass me, and you embarrass yourself. Some people work their entire lives to defend people like you (the poorly informed and generally oblivious) against predatory and poaching opportunists with no ethics, and you seem to shit all over them when they try to help you.

If you really wanted to show everyone in this thread how crazy they are, study your ass off and retake the LSAT. Get a better score and attend a better school with a higher scholarship.

It's all fun and games right now in this thread (and it was hilarious to read), but in all seriousness you really are going to absolutely wreck your life barring some landmark loan forgiveness legislation. You'll end up shooting your girlfriend or putting your baby in a microwave because you will be in such disbelief over what a horrendous, soul-shattering decision you're about to make.

DON'T DO IT. Be the better man, and do what's necessary to maximize your chances at becoming a successful lawyer if that is what you truly want to be.

This is what I'm talking about.. U muthafuckas have the Balls to type shit like this and think I'm suppose to write a fuckin Thank u letter? Fuck U.. U dont punch ya girlfriend then think gettin her a present will make it all better. And bitch I cant embarrass U. It's called self-esteem! U call yourself "helping" And I aint hearin U so just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! WHY another one of you bustas feel the need to keep talkin if u feel like u talking to a wall!!!!!! U look just as crazy!

dextermorgan

Re: SIU law vs NCCU law

Postby dextermorgan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:53 pm

nebula666 wrote:
Lonnie wrote:It may or may not be true.... But I came on her simply for opinions of those who went to the school.. and I get a ton of of message from assholes, who instead of saying things politely were down right rude. So I didn’t care to hear anything after. Don't you think If I had the opp to go to a better school I would? If a person doesn't know how to respond on a forum, but instead tries to make another persons day sour, then Yea you get a response like the ones I gave. I heard/read all your thoughts. I appreciate two. The rude people can go royally F themselves.

Nobody is trying to make your day sour. You are standing on a bridge threatening to jump off and telling the people who are asking you to step down that they are assholes.

To be fair, many of us would like him to jump off that bridge.

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Lonnie wrote:
cahwc12 wrote:As a URM, you fucking embarrass me, and you embarrass yourself. Some people work their entire lives to defend people like you (the poorly informed and generally oblivious) against predatory and poaching opportunists with no ethics, and you seem to shit all over them when they try to help you.

This is what I'm talking about.. U muthafuckas have the Balls to type shit like this and think I'm suppose to write a fuckin Thank u letter? Fuck U.. U dont punch ya girlfriend then think gettin her a present will make it all better. And bitch I cant embarrass U. It's called self-esteem! U call yourself "helping" And I aint hearin U so just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! WHY another one of you bustas feel the need to keep talkin if u feel like u talking to a wall!!!!!! U look just as crazy!

It doesn't really take balls as it's more just common sense. And Id rather receive a thank you letter from a Lonnie that attended a law school that offered better career prospects then see you face non-dischargeable students loans your whole life with no job to pay them off before you die.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Stop worrying about my loans/debts/pockets unless you are cutting me a check- And you-(not worthy enough of me recallong your name) Jump off a bridge-- Better yet- stand infront of your nearest family member wife-husband-partner-child or cat- and put the gun in your mouth- and pull the fucking trigger already! Your mom should have swallowed You as she does best!

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Lonnie wrote:Stop worrying about my loans/debts/pockets unless you are cutting me a check- And you-(not worthy enough of me recallong your name) Jump off a bridge-- Better yet- stand infront of your nearest family member wife-husband-partner-child or cat- and put the gun in your mouth- and pull the fucking trigger already! Your mom should have swallowed You as she does best!

I literally posted right above you, is it that hard for you to scroll up? Also I assume you meant recalling not "recallong".

Why do you get all butthurt when people try to help you?

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
Lonnie wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:LOL. Did you think that renaming your thread would get people to stop telling you to retake?

No Child molester!

lolwut

:lol:

Icculus

Postby Icculus » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:43 pm

bjsesq wrote:This is so fucking meta.

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:54 pm

after-last-night-i-didnt-think-it-could-get-any-better-but-then-I-come-home-to-find-this-!-!-!-It-is-our-business-because-when-the-only-way-you-can-service-your-loans-after-law-school-is-by-servicing-dudes-the-rest-of-us-with-jobs-are-gonna-have-to-support-your-ass

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:00 pm

TheThriller wrote:
Lonnie wrote:Stop worrying about my loans/debts/pockets unless you are cutting me a check- And you-(not worthy enough of me recallong your name) Jump off a bridge-- Better yet- stand infront of your nearest family member wife-husband-partner-child or cat- and put the gun in your mouth- and pull the fucking trigger already! Your mom should have swallowed You as she does best!

I literally posted right above you, is it that hard for you to scroll up? Also I assume you meant recalling not "recallong".

I wasnt talking to u cumface! I was answering both of u nutjobs- instead of replying to both- and who gives a damn if i typed fast and added an extrabletter- like u hv not done it Oh self-righteous ass

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:03 pm

atcushman wrote:after-last-night-i-didnt-think-it-could-get-any-better-but-then-I-come-home-to-find-this-!-!-!-It-is-our-business-because-when-the-only-way-you-can-service-your-loans-after-law-school-is-by-servicing-dudes-the-rest-of-us-with-jobs-are-gonna-have-to-support-your-ass

The arrogance of u to think u will hv to support me! Bitch u dont support me now- I hv worked since I was 16- and hve never been without wotk- Just like a white man to ACT as if he supports everyone! Get the fuck off your high horse donkeyKong! Meta thee nuts on ya lips!
Last edited by Lonnie on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Lonnie wrote:
atcushman wrote:after-last-night-i-didnt-think-it-could-get-any-better-but-then-I-come-home-to-find-this-!-!-!-It-is-our-business-because-when-the-only-way-you-can-service-your-loans-after-law-school-is-by-servicing-dudes-the-rest-of-us-with-jobs-are-gonna-have-to-support-your-ass

The arrogance of u to think u will hv to support me! Bitch u dont support me now- I hv worked since I was 16- anave never been without wotk- Just like a white man to ACT as if he supports everyone! Get the fuvk off your high horse donkeyKong! Meta these nuts on ya lips

I've worked since I was 12, you slacker.

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Lonnie wrote:
TheThriller wrote:

I wasnt talking to u cumface! I was answering both of u nutjobs- instead of replying to both- and who gives a damn if i typed fast and added an extrabletter- like u hv not done it Oh self-righteous ass

You're the one who is acting within the definable realm of mental instability

I don't think "self-righteous" means what you think it means.

Also, dude, says your from Indiana, which is giving all of us Hoosiers a bad name.

shntn

Postby shntn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Well this is surprisingly enjoyable for an on-topic.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Icculus wrote:

This isn't ENGLISH class. This is nothing more then a social forum to me. Much like FB- so I don't give a Flying Fuck. There are no grades being giving out. I can turn this shit off and on!

shntn

Postby shntn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Lonnie wrote:
Icculus wrote:

This isn't ENGLISH class. This is nothing more then a social forum to me. Much like FB- so I don't give a Flying Fuck. There are no grades being giving out. I can turn this shit off and on!

Please don't turn it off.

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:16 pm

what do you do for work?

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:18 pm

atcushman wrote:what do you do for work?

He's from Indiana, guess.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:20 pm

You can only make yourself look bad! What I eat dont make you shit bird brain!!

TheThriller wrote:
Lonnie wrote:
TheThriller wrote:
Lonnie wrote:Stop worrying about my loans/debts/pockets unless you are cutting me a check- And you-(not worthy enough of me recallong your name) Jump off a bridge-- Better yet- stand infront of your nearest family member wife-husband-partner-child or cat- and put the gun in your mouth- and pull the fucking trigger already! Your mom should have swallowed You as she does best![/quoe]

You're the one who is acting within the definable realm of mental instability

I don't think "self-righteous" means what you think it means.

Also, dude, says your from Indiana, which is giving all of us Hoosiers a bad name.

danitt

Postby danitt » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Part distressed, part fascinated, part embarrassed.

Dude. Just go to Howard. It's got better prospects than either of these schools.

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:23 pm

atcushman wrote:what do you do for work?

I give your mom cum shots on Monday, Wednesday Fridays....it keeps her skin tight!

atcushman

Postby atcushman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 pm

is there good money in that? you should just stick to it sounds like your doing better than you would with a law degree from siu

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 pm

danitt wrote:Part distressed, part fascinated, part embarrassed.

Dude. Just go to Howard. It's got better prospects than either of these schools.

Dont want the debt, dont want to live in DC....and you have nothing to be embarassed about. Many men of your age cant get up... #ShitHappens

Lonnie

Postby Lonnie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:27 pm

atcushman wrote:is there good money in that? you should just stick to it sounds like your doing better than you would with a law degree from siu

(Shrugs) she feeds me well....but she is getting old..and painful to look at.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”