University of Richmond 1L

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
cevaugha

University of Richmond 1L

Postby cevaugha » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi, everyone. I am currently a 1L at Richmond Law and also a school LSAR (law school admissions representative) if anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I will answer them the best I can.

Chelsea

Younger Abstention

Re: University of Richmond 1L

Postby Younger Abstention » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 am

Knowing how poor the job prospects are from a second tier law school, why did you decide to attend? What do you intend to do with your law degree when you graduate?

utlaw2007

Postby utlaw2007 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:09 am

I must say that this is the funniest thread I've seen here. The young lady opens a thread to answer questions. Somebody asks a question, then she refuses to answer the question.

PrincetonLaw

Postby PrincetonLaw » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Professor Graham Strong is a visiting professor and we don't have access to his old practice exams can one of yall check and see if there are any under his crim law 1 class?

thanks

cevaugha

Postby cevaugha » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm

I didn't refuse to answer the question I just haven't been back on because I am busy because I am currently in school and finals are around the corner. I am not very concerned with job prospects because I am a Richmond native and my parents both work in politics in the Richmond area. I know a lot of lawyers and heads of local organizations. I already have my summer internship lined up with one a Richmond firm. The job market here is not nearly as bad as everyone on TLS makes it out to be and the career development office is amazing and extremely helpful.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”