Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
blueblueblue
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby blueblueblue » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 pm

......WITHOUT a login or password?

It seems like all the links to the schools require you to be a student there. Is there another source?

swimmer11
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby swimmer11 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 pm

I would consider myself overly neurotic about 1L, but why the hell do u need practice tests the first week of September?

blueblueblue
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby blueblueblue » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:50 pm

I don't mean for now. I just want the information. One of my professors only has one practice test for viewing, so eventually I wanted to scan over a couple of other tests. (I am also at my mother's home for perhaps the only time this semester and I would like to get all the free printing in as possible.)

Still looking for answers...

User avatar
HBBJohnStamos
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby HBBJohnStamos » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm

There should be an online bank at your school. Start asking upperclassmen.

blueblueblue
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby blueblueblue » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Bump - for online links.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby gaud » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 pm

HBBJohnStamos wrote:There should be an online bank at your school. Start asking upperclassmen.


This. Also, check your law library website.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby gaud » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 pm

blueblueblue wrote:......WITHOUT a login or password?

It seems like all the links to the schools require you to be a student there. Is there another source?


I don't understand. Are you not a student yet?

User avatar
dextermorgan
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 am

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby dextermorgan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:11 pm

blueblueblue wrote:I don't mean for now. I just want the information. One of my professors only has one practice test for viewing, so eventually I wanted to scan over a couple of other tests. (I am also at my mother's home for perhaps the only time this semester and I would like to get all the free printing in as possible.)

Still looking for answers...

Is your professor new to your school? Do other professors have exams for that class you could look at? CALI hypos?

delusional
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby delusional » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:12 pm

This might have been common knowledge but I just figured out today that in my school, you can access the old course websites for current courses. In many courses, the professor will post some exams or some model answers, but only at the end of the semester. If you access the old course websites, you can find them already now.

Blueridge
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby Blueridge » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 pm


User avatar
HBBJohnStamos
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby HBBJohnStamos » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 pm

gaud wrote:
blueblueblue wrote:......WITHOUT a login or password?

It seems like all the links to the schools require you to be a student there. Is there another source?


I don't understand. Are you not a student yet?

lol, I didn't even read the OP. Super striver.

blueblueblue
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby blueblueblue » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 am

Blueridge wrote:http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12526


? I saw those already. It seems like they require a password or payment.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby gaud » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 am

HBBJohnStamos wrote:
gaud wrote:
blueblueblue wrote:......WITHOUT a login or password?

It seems like all the links to the schools require you to be a student there. Is there another source?


I don't understand. Are you not a student yet?

lol, I didn't even read the OP. Super striver.


:lol:

User avatar
top30man
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: Where can I get a bunch of practice tests and Model answers.

Postby top30man » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:52 am

gaud wrote:
HBBJohnStamos wrote:
gaud wrote:
blueblueblue wrote:......WITHOUT a login or password?

It seems like all the links to the schools require you to be a student there. Is there another source?


I don't understand. Are you not a student yet?

lol, I didn't even read the OP. Super striver.


:lol:




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest