looks: how much do they matter?

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Wow OP is a fucking prick.

Anecdotally from my OCI looks or weight didn't seem to have any negative effect. Being an asshole did. Sorry OP

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:Wow OP is a fucking prick.

Anecdotally from my OCI looks or weight didn't seem to have any negative effect. Being an asshole did. Sorry OP


I'm not politically correct. I'm a huge prick and I call it like I see it. I'm also very elitist. If you're a fat ass and you have no serious health issues that led you to be overweight, then you have no right to complain when people judge you for your decision to be a slob. Tough shit.

User avatar
piccolittle
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby piccolittle » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:Wow OP is a fucking prick.

Anecdotally from my OCI looks or weight didn't seem to have any negative effect. Being an asshole did. Sorry OP


I'm not politically correct. I'm a huge prick and I call it like I see it. I'm also very elitist. If you're a fat ass and you have no serious health issues that led you to be overweight, then you have no right to complain when people judge you for your decision to be a slob. Tough shit.

Wtf? I guess my question really hit a nerve for OP for some reason. Sorry about that. Maybe we should return this thread to its intended purpose of discussing how being traditionally ugly impacts you at OCI?
Last edited by piccolittle on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
barestin
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby barestin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:Wow OP is a fucking prick.

Anecdotally from my OCI looks or weight didn't seem to have any negative effect. Being an asshole did. Sorry OP


I'm not politically correct. I'm a huge prick and I call it like I see it. I'm also very elitist. If you're a fat ass and you have no serious health issues that led you to be overweight, then you have no right to complain when people judge you for your decision to be a slob. Tough shit.


Image

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm

barestin wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:Wow OP is a fucking prick.

Anecdotally from my OCI looks or weight didn't seem to have any negative effect. Being an asshole did. Sorry OP


I'm not politically correct. I'm a huge prick and I call it like I see it. I'm also very elitist. If you're a fat ass and you have no serious health issues that led you to be overweight, then you have no right to complain when people judge you for your decision to be a slob. Tough shit.


Image



Almost funny.

Also, please refrain from posting pictures of fatasses. Its just gross.

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 pm

JD Janitor wrote: I'm also very elitist.


JD Janitor wrote:looks like neither school is going to budge on scholarship. UNC it is.


lol

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
JD Janitor wrote: I'm also very elitist.


JD Janitor wrote:looks like neither school is going to budge on scholarship. UNC it is.


lol


How long did you spend researching my posts? lol

Kids at Harvard are better than me. If you are going to a school higher than Vandy, you've done something better than I have. They are the elite of the elite. And I believe they are better than me. I am very elitist. I did not say I was elite. I just firmly believe that some people are better than other people.

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
JD Janitor wrote: I'm also very elitist.


JD Janitor wrote:looks like neither school is going to budge on scholarship. UNC it is.


lol


How long did you spend researching my posts? lol

Kids at Harvard are better than me. If you are going to a school higher than Vandy, you've done something better than I have. They are the elite of the elite. And I believe they are better than me. I am very elitist. I did not say I was elite. I just firmly believe that some people are better than other people.


Took about five minutes. I kind of think you might be a troll now though because you come off as a douchebag in pretty much all of your posts

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
JD Janitor wrote: I'm also very elitist.


JD Janitor wrote:looks like neither school is going to budge on scholarship. UNC it is.


lol


How long did you spend researching my posts? lol

Kids at Harvard are better than me. If you are going to a school higher than Vandy, you've done something better than I have. They are the elite of the elite. And I believe they are better than me. I am very elitist. I did not say I was elite. I just firmly believe that some people are better than other people.


Took about five minutes. I kind of think you might be a troll now though because you come off as a douchebag in pretty much all of your posts


UIUC Huh? Theres a real Lol. Tell us where along the way you fucked up. Or did you have an interview with some real schools but your obesity held you back?

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
UIUC Huh? Theres a real Lol. Tell us where along the way you fucked up. Or did you have an interview with some real schools but your obesity held you back?


Get back at me 2l summer and if you have a job that pays better than $3,077/week you can laugh at me then

User avatar
JD Janitor
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:
UIUC Huh? Theres a real Lol. Tell us where along the way you fucked up. Or did you have an interview with some real schools but your obesity held you back?


Get back at me 2l summer and if you have a job that pays better than $3,077/week you can laugh at me then



Wow, brag much? Who is the real prick now? I think I just got to you. Try to boast about something impressive. And don't spend it all in one place...like food.

User avatar
spleenworship
Posts: 4421
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby spleenworship » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
Took about five minutes. I kind of think you might be a troll now though because you come off as a douchebag in pretty much all of your posts


UIUC Huh? Theres a real Lol. Tell us where along the way you fucked up. Or did you have an interview with some real schools but your obesity held you back?


Are you even really in school? Seriously, only like 2 schools interview.

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

User avatar
swampthang
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby swampthang » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
JD Janitor wrote: I'm also very elitist.


JD Janitor wrote:looks like neither school is going to budge on scholarship. UNC it is.


lol


How long did you spend researching my posts? lol

Kids at Harvard are better than me. If you are going to a school higher than Vandy, you've done something better than I have. They are the elite of the elite. And I believe they are better than me. I am very elitist. I did not say I was elite. I just firmly believe that some people are better than other people.


But don't you find it tough to be elitist without actually being "elite"? It's kind of like someone ripping on others' weight when they're obese themselves.

Btw, I can't help thinking these comments from another thread will prove poetically prophetic come OCI next year:
JD Janitor wrote:I come from a priviledged background. If I were to be thrown into a situation where I had to identify with those whom came from a different background, I would fail miserably.

Attorneys do not need to know who your parents are to see how you have been raised. It comes through even if you think you can hide it.

User avatar
Nightrunner
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 am

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby Nightrunner » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

This is not the goddamn lounge. Learn the difference immediately.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ModerateRisk, SweetTort and 6 guests