looks: how much do they matter?

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Ludo!

Re: looks: how much do they matter?

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Wow OP is a fucking prick.

Anecdotally from my OCI looks or weight didn't seem to have any negative effect. Being an asshole did. Sorry OP

JD Janitor

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:Wow OP is a fucking prick.

Anecdotally from my OCI looks or weight didn't seem to have any negative effect. Being an asshole did. Sorry OP

I'm not politically correct. I'm a huge prick and I call it like I see it. I'm also very elitist. If you're a fat ass and you have no serious health issues that led you to be overweight, then you have no right to complain when people judge you for your decision to be a slob. Tough shit.

piccolittle

Postby piccolittle » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm

JD Janitor wrote:

I'm not politically correct. I'm a huge prick and I call it like I see it. I'm also very elitist. If you're a fat ass and you have no serious health issues that led you to be overweight, then you have no right to complain when people judge you for your decision to be a slob. Tough shit.

Wtf? I guess my question really hit a nerve for OP for some reason. Sorry about that. Maybe we should return this thread to its intended purpose of discussing how being traditionally ugly impacts you at OCI?
Last edited by piccolittle on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barestin

Postby barestin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm

JD Janitor wrote:

JD Janitor

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm

barestin wrote:
JD Janitor wrote:

Almost funny.

Also, please refrain from posting pictures of fatasses. Its just gross.

Ludo!

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 pm

JD Janitor wrote: I'm also very elitist.

JD Janitor wrote:looks like neither school is going to budge on scholarship. UNC it is.

lol

JD Janitor

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:

JD Janitor wrote:looks like neither school is going to budge on scholarship. UNC it is.

lol

How long did you spend researching my posts? lol

Kids at Harvard are better than me. If you are going to a school higher than Vandy, you've done something better than I have. They are the elite of the elite. And I believe they are better than me. I am very elitist. I did not say I was elite. I just firmly believe that some people are better than other people.

Ludo!

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 pm

JD Janitor wrote:

lol

Kids at Harvard are better than me. If you are going to a school higher than Vandy, you've done something better than I have. They are the elite of the elite. And I believe they are better than me. I am very elitist. I did not say I was elite. I just firmly believe that some people are better than other people.

Took about five minutes. I kind of think you might be a troll now though because you come off as a douchebag in pretty much all of your posts

JD Janitor

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

JD Janitor wrote:

lol

Took about five minutes. I kind of think you might be a troll now though because you come off as a douchebag in pretty much all of your posts

UIUC Huh? Theres a real Lol. Tell us where along the way you fucked up. Or did you have an interview with some real schools but your obesity held you back?

Ludo!

Postby Ludo! » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

JD Janitor wrote:
UIUC Huh? Theres a real Lol. Tell us where along the way you fucked up. Or did you have an interview with some real schools but your obesity held you back?

Get back at me 2l summer and if you have a job that pays better than $3,077/week you can laugh at me then

JD Janitor

Postby JD Janitor » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 pm

JD Janitor wrote:

Get back at me 2l summer and if you have a job that pays better than $3,077/week you can laugh at me then

Wow, brag much? Who is the real prick now? I think I just got to you. Try to boast about something impressive. And don't spend it all in one place...like food.

spleenworship

Postby spleenworship » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

JD Janitor wrote:

Are you even really in school? Seriously, only like 2 schools interview.

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

swampthang

Postby swampthang » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

JD Janitor wrote:

lol

But don't you find it tough to be elitist without actually being "elite"? It's kind of like someone ripping on others' weight when they're obese themselves.

Btw, I can't help thinking these comments from another thread will prove poetically prophetic come OCI next year:
JD Janitor wrote:I come from a priviledged background. If I were to be thrown into a situation where I had to identify with those whom came from a different background, I would fail miserably.

Attorneys do not need to know who your parents are to see how you have been raised. It comes through even if you think you can hide it.

Nightrunner

Postby Nightrunner » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

This is not the goddamn lounge. Learn the difference immediately.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”