stupid lay people questions about law school

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Birdnals

Re: stupid lay people questions about law school

Postby Birdnals » Sat May 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Answer has obviously worked in the service industry unlike every one of you tools who could never cut it, with all your assumptions.

Answer, have you thoroughly researched your school you are attending? Do people on facebook look happy there?

SilverE2

Postby SilverE2 » Sat May 26, 2012 3:52 pm

answer23 wrote:
SilverE2 wrote:Dude, you had a 2.9 GPA and got a 160 on the LSAT. Calm the fuck down, you're in no position to be looking down on anybody.

Fuck you. That was in 2010. I took tls advice and retook. I'm not looking down on anyone.
October 2011
2.9 170

You posted that in December 2011...

Birdnals

Postby Birdnals » Sat May 26, 2012 3:54 pm

SilverE2 wrote:
answer23 wrote:
SilverE2 wrote:Dude, you had a 2.9 GPA and got a 160 on the LSAT. Calm the fuck down, you're in no position to be looking down on anybody.

Fuck you. That was in 2010. I took tls advice and retook. I'm not looking down on anyone.
October 2011
2.9 170

Stop assuming he is incapable of time travel.

answer23

Postby answer23 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:01 pm

SilverE2 wrote:
answer23 wrote:

October 2011
2.9 170

Posted in dec 5. Got my score dec 15. They held my score because of discrepancy.

laxbrah420

Postby laxbrah420 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:01 pm

You said you had taken it 3 times and the highest you got was a 160.

answer23

Postby answer23 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:06 pm

laxbrah420 wrote:You said you had taken it 3 times and the highest you got was a 160.

That was in december 5. I took it in October and score wad not release to me because of discrepancy in dates. They held my score for the fourth time but was release later, which I don't want to get into.

laxbrah420

Postby laxbrah420 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:07 pm

:roll: liar

birdlaw117

Postby birdlaw117 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:08 pm

So after you took it a 4th time you posted that you had taken it 3 times and your highest was 160? Yeah, that seems likely.

SilverE2

Postby SilverE2 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:10 pm

birdlaw117 wrote:So after you took it a 4th time you posted that you had taken it 3 times and your highest was 160? Yeah, that seems likely.

And then in February posted that you had maxed out your LSAT takes? Maxing out your retake options seems to imply that you had taken it 3 times.

nihil1315

Postby nihil1315 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:16 pm

I can only imagine how frustrated OP is, what with having to answer questions from people who took the LSAT fewer times and are thus not experts on it.

outsidethescope

Postby outsidethescope » Sat May 26, 2012 4:18 pm

I love that answers gets mad that everyone doesn't use Google all the time and then has to deny facts when his own posts get searched.

farthing_harvard

Postby farthing_harvard » Sat May 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Who cares what this guy's GPA or LSAT is? Would it make a difference if he were a 4.0 with a 180? No. I think TLS has a ran a ramming-head into this guy's anus just because he wanted to express his frustrations on a forum. He's obviously not stupid enough to have called told the "lay people" to stfu about their "stupid" advice. I doubt those that have attacked him are so pious themselves, and I'm sure if someone told those pious people to go to a TTT law school or at least given advice against the grain, then the pious would have bordered on sin ie thought the advice-givers stupid.

smaug_

Postby smaug_ » Sat May 26, 2012 4:26 pm

farthing_harvard wrote:Who cares what this guy's GPA or LSAT is? Would it make a difference if he were a 4.0 with a 180? No. I think TLS has a ran a ramming-head into this guy's anus just because he wanted to express his frustrations on a forum. He's obviously not stupid enough to have called told the "lay people" to stfu about their "stupid" advice. I doubt those that have attacked him are so pious themselves, and I'm sure if someone told those pious people to go to a TTT law school or at least given advice against the grain, then the pious would have bordered on sin ie thought the advice-givers stupid.

I don't know whose alt you are, but I like you.

TyrionLannister

Postby TyrionLannister » Sat May 26, 2012 4:26 pm

answer23 wrote:
SilverE2 wrote:
answer23 wrote:They held my score because of discrepancy.

Dave Hall? So you're finally going to law school?

outsidethescope

Postby outsidethescope » Sat May 26, 2012 4:37 pm

farthing_harvard wrote:Who cares what this guy's GPA or LSAT is? Would it make a difference if he were a 4.0 with a 180? No. I think TLS has a ran a ramming-head into this guy's anus just because he wanted to express his frustrations on a forum. He's obviously not stupid enough to have called told the "lay people" to stfu about their "stupid" advice. I doubt those that have attacked him are so pious themselves, and I'm sure if someone told those pious people to go to a TTT law school or at least given advice against the grain, then the pious would have bordered on sin ie thought the advice-givers stupid.

farthing_harvard

Postby farthing_harvard » Sat May 26, 2012 4:39 pm

outsidethescope wrote:

Not an alt of answer23 if that's what alt you've been sniffing. But in UP, Rover was a bad tracker anyway.

answer23

Postby answer23 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:47 pm

SilverE2 wrote:
birdlaw117 wrote:So after you took it a 4th time you posted that you had taken it 3 times and your highest was 160? Yeah, that seems likely.

And then in February posted that you had maxed out your LSAT takes? Maxing out your retake options seems to imply that you had taken it 3 times.

You can max out on many different ways. I never said I took it 3 or 4 times I just said I maxed out. Many people take the lsat the 4th time. It was early in the cycle I didn't want to give too much detail about my situation because it's unique. I subsequently got into some t14 after being waitlisted. Even so what difference would it make? I never said I was better than anyone. I don't need to put my whole life story on tls. Why would having a better score give you a right to think that you are better than anyone? I don't think I'm better than anyone regardless if I had a 180 or 140. I would still be same person. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. From what I got on here is that.
You should ditch your friends if it will help you get ahead in life
2. It's ok to talk out your ass and give bad advice.
3. You must have a certain LSAT threshold to feel superior to others.
Cool got it. Thanks for the advice but I'll pass.

TyrionLannister

Postby TyrionLannister » Sat May 26, 2012 4:50 pm

answer23 wrote:Who is immature again?

Well, based on this:

answer23 wrote:How would you know if I wasn't jizzin your sister last night?

I'd say you are.

shredderrrrrr

Postby shredderrrrrr » Sat May 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Most obvious alt I've ever fucking seen. Lol'd when I read this.

shredderrrrrr

Postby shredderrrrrr » Sat May 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Birdnals wrote:Answer has obviously worked in the service industry unlike every one of you tools who could never cut it, with all your assumptions.

Answer, have you thoroughly researched your school you are attending? Do people on facebook look happy there?

Funniest three comments by a single poster I've seen in a while. Top notch.

outsidethescope

Postby outsidethescope » Sat May 26, 2012 5:02 pm

TyrionLannister wrote:

Well, based on this:

I'd say you are.

I love reading your posts in Tyrion's voice. They're great.

answer23

Postby answer23 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:02 pm

laxbrah420 wrote::roll: liar

You're calling me a liar after I call you out for talking out your ass for something I never said.
Priceless.
Still waiting for you to show me where I said I was going to a tt with no loans.

answer23

Postby answer23 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:04 pm

outsidethescope wrote:
TyrionLannister wrote:

Well, based on this:

I'd say you are.

Selective aren't we? How about all the post about getting laid, masterbation and making fun of the disable. I'm sure those are very mature.

laxbrah420

Postby laxbrah420 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

answer23 wrote:
laxbrah420 wrote::roll: liar

You're calling me a liar after I call you out for talking out your ass for something I never said.
Priceless.
Still waiting for you to show me where I said I was going to a tt with no loans.

December 10:
answer23 wrote:Just deposited at Michigan State. Not the greatest school, but they're giving me a full ride! I'm very excited

TyrionLannister

Postby TyrionLannister » Sat May 26, 2012 5:14 pm

answer23 wrote:
outsidethescope wrote:
TyrionLannister wrote:

Well, based on this:

I'd say you are.

Selective aren't we? How about all the post about getting laid, masterbation and making fun of the disable. I'm sure those are very mature.

Selective? Find where I said those other topics you listed weren't examples of immaturity. You asked and I answered. Although when you get all crazed and start swearing and acting tough like you did against RedBirds, it is quite humorous. So for our benefit, please continue.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”