Multiple LSAT

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
indo
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 am

Multiple LSAT

Postby indo » Mon May 07, 2012 11:46 am

I need help for schools that accept multiple LSAT scores and take the highest LSAT score.
Thanks .

User avatar
PARTY
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby PARTY » Mon May 07, 2012 11:47 am

post of the month...?

User avatar
Skunky Bumps
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby Skunky Bumps » Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 am

Need more info, buddy.

CanadianWolf
Posts: 10439
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby CanadianWolf » Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 am

Most believe that all law schools only care about an applicant's highest LSAT score regardless of what the law school's admission's materials state. Harvard, for example, claims to average multiple LSAT scores, but many view that assertion with scepticism. I don't, but I'm in the minority.

indo
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 am

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby indo » Mon May 07, 2012 11:58 am

Skunky Bumps wrote:Need more info, buddy.


GPA 4.1, / LSAT 163( Oct 2011 ) I am retaking LSAT in June and possibly October if I do not get 168.

Looking for top 30 Law schools with Scholarship.

indo
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 am

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby indo » Mon May 07, 2012 12:01 pm

CanadianWolf wrote:Most believe that all law schools only care about an applicant's highest LSAT score regardless of what the law school's admission's materials state. Harvard, for example, claims to average multiple LSAT scores, but many view that assertion with scepticism. I don't, but I'm in the minority.


If they average the LSAT scores , i will not applied to those schools.

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Almost all schools are concerned with just your highest LSAT.

indo
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 am

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby indo » Mon May 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Mr. Pancakes wrote:Almost all schools are concerned with just your highest LSAT.


If you look at Harvard and NYU, they said they average the LSAT scores.

IF they average it , LSAT will way below their 25% even if i score 170 +

User avatar
Mr. Pancakes
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Multiple LSAT

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon May 07, 2012 12:23 pm

indo wrote:
Mr. Pancakes wrote:Almost all schools are concerned with just your highest LSAT.


If you look at Harvard and NYU, they said they average the LSAT scores.

IF they average it , LSAT will way below their 25% even if i score 170 +

As it stands you have no shot at Harvard, so if you want to get accepted to Harvard then you must retake. With that GPA you should retake. If your LSAT goes down then the schools that you can go to will not average your scores.

I'm not sure if Harvard actually averages your scores but takes both into consideration. I'm just speculationg in the last sentence.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mrclean17, Pozzo and 4 guests