Final Transcripts

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
wisconsin2dc

Final Transcripts

Postby wisconsin2dc » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 pm

I was wondering if any current law school students could answer a question I have. I was recently alerted by my registrar that contrary to what I had been previously told, the language requirement for one of my two majors has not been waived, this means that to complete my second major I need to complete 2 courses over the summer. I have already been accepted to W&M and UC Hastings, but am waiting to hear back from my top choices. The way I see it I have two options, the first being take the summer courses and complete the major, the second being to drop the major and withdraw from the three history courses I am in now (I have more than enough credits to graduate, but would have 3 W's on my transcript). I was wondering if taking the latter course of action would adversely affect any of my admission decisions current or future? Any advice would be appreciated, I have to make a decision in the next few days as the withdraw deadline is quickly approaching.

wisconsin2dc

Re: Final Transcripts

Postby wisconsin2dc » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 pm

I should add that the major I would be dropping is history and I would drop the courses because as many of you can probably understand I am very ready to be done with undergraduate.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”