BLSA Members

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
cutecarmel

BLSA Members

Postby cutecarmel » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Are there any Black Law Student Association members out there (from any school)?

Would you say it is a good community to be a part of? Are they active at your law school in service, networking events, etc.? If you could also mention what school you go to that would be great.

Thanks!

beauTfully_free

Re: BLSA Members

Postby beauTfully_free » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:43 pm

cutecarmel wrote:Are there any Black Law Student Association members out there (from any school)?

Would you say it is a good community to be a part of? Are they active at your law school in service, networking events, etc.? If you could also mention what school you go to that would be great.

Thanks!

I'm actually wondering the same thing...I got a phone call from professor at Stetson who also oversees their BLSA org I believe and I'm interested in their campus involvement/mission

cutecarmel

Postby cutecarmel » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Professor Dunham?

beauTfully_free wrote:
cutecarmel wrote:Are there any Black Law Student Association members out there (from any school)?

Thanks!

I'm actually wondering the same thing...I got a phone call from professor at Stetson who also oversees their BLSA org I believe and I'm interested in their campus involvement/mission

beauTfully_free

Postby beauTfully_free » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 am

Yes it was her. Did she contact you as well?

cutecarmel

Postby cutecarmel » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Yep. She's so sweet.

beauTfully_free wrote:Yes it was her. Did she contact you as well?

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”