Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
mattbarnes123
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

Postby mattbarnes123 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Is this the current schedule for fall semester 1L at NYU:

Ks
CivPro
Torts
Lawyering

http://www.law.nyu.edu/academics/course ... /index.htm

?

Are these always the courses in the fall at NYU 1L, or is it subject to change? Just wondering so I can get supplements and plan ahead accordingly. tyia

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

Postby Ludo! » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:26 pm

This is some serious next level gunning

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:59 pm

NYU only has three graded classes plus ungraded LRW fall semester?

User avatar
Haymarket
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Re: Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

Postby Haymarket » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 pm

mattbarnes123 wrote:Is this the current schedule for fall semester 1L at NYU:

Ks
CivPro
Torts
Lawyering

http://www.law.nyu.edu/academics/course ... /index.htm

?

Are these always the courses in the fall at NYU 1L, or is it subject to change? Just wondering so I can get supplements and plan ahead accordingly. tyia

1. How do those NYU people not have their own Taking Questions thread?

2. Please don't tell me you are a 0L already so obsessed that you MUST know this

3. I know a NYU 1L who took Crim this semester. It's just a sample schedule. Settle down.

dixiecupdrinking
Posts: 3141
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Re: Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

Postby dixiecupdrinking » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:18 pm

In the fall 1Ls take Lawyering, Civ Pro, Contracts, and either Torts or Crim. In the spring you take Lawyering, Admin, whichever of Torts/Crim you didn't take in the fall, and then an elective, which can be Property, Con Law, International Law, Tax, or Corporations.

In other words, you should definitely go get the Civ Pro and Contracts E&Es now and start studying.

User avatar
ahduth
Posts: 2468
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

Postby ahduth » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:NYU only has three graded classes plus ungraded LRW fall semester?


And spring semester. Booyah!

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Current NYU Fall 1L Courses?

Postby Bildungsroman » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:01 am

ahduth wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:NYU only has three graded classes plus ungraded LRW fall semester?


And spring semester. Booyah!

Lordy that's unrigorous.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ModerateRisk and 3 guests