Parking at USC Law Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
CAHopeful

Bronze

Parking at USC Law

Post by CAHopeful » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:51 am

I'm transferring to USC and am wondering if anyone has advice on which parking decal to buy. The system gives me these options: Cardinal Gardens Annex, Parking Center, Evening Permit, Parking Lot 32, Parking Structure 1 and Parking Structure 2. A friend of mine who went there for grad school a few years ago said he parked at the Shrine, but I'm not sure how close that is to Gould. Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

gilagarta

Bronze

Re: Parking at USC Law

Post by gilagarta » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:53 am

Is Lot 1 not available?!

hdivschool

Bronze

Re: Parking at USC Law

Post by hdivschool » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

I never drove, so I can only comment on proximity. Parking structures 1 and 2 are the closest to the law school. The Shrine isn't that far (5-10 min), and IIRC it's cheaper. Sometimes it's closed for events, like the Emmy's; I can't remember if they provide alternative parking those nights. Lot 32 is adjacent to the Shrine, on the far side. The Parking Center is on the other side of the 110, but there's a shuttle. Cardinal Gardens is on the opposite side of campus, it'd be a long walk.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”