Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
captainplanet
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby captainplanet » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:08 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:Can someone post some recommendations for parkas good enough for Chicago weather?

Any good thick ski/snowboarding parka is warm enough when you combine it with gloves and a hat and maybe a scarf. And by "good," I mean you're going to have to spend some money. $250-350 will get you something sufficient from North Face/Mountain Hardwear/Marmot/etc. $700-900 will get you Canada Goose.

North Face Triclimate jackets (men's and women's) are a good bet because you can wear the parka or liner separately, so you can adapt to the changing weather and not be one of those insane people wearing their puffy down jacket when it's 60 degrees because that's literally the only coat they have.

A lot of girls like the long down jackets but I think they look ridiculous and are unnecessary. My knees do not get cold. But ymmv. (Not sure what gender you are.)


So Canada Goose and the like are overkill? Would I look like a goober wearing a ski jacket to school? Forgive my ignorance, I've never lived where it snows before. I'm just trying to get a feel for what most people wear before dropping $400 on a coat.

It's not overkill for the really cold days. It's kind of overkill for the slightly less cold days. You see plenty of people wearing them and other heavy winter jackets. But you can do just fine with a slightly less extreme coat (North Face, etc.) and some accessories (hat, scarf, gloves), so you can save some money from the price of a Canada Goose.

You will find that whatever brand they buy, 99% of people you see have a black or navy coat. Maybe they'll be crazy and go for the dark maroon one. I rocked my collection of loud-as-hell brightly colored and obnoxiously patterned snowboard jackets for three years and stood out like a stripper at a nun convention, but I loved that. (I also got complimented on my loud jackets constantly, as if it takes a special talent to choose something other than black.) All the black coats are depressing, and I would encourage you to have a little fun with your outerwear. Winter is hard enough without dressing like you're going to a funeral every day.

This is how I dress for snow 8) (obviously this was taken at home over xmas break, not in Chicago. But it's my favorite winter coat.)


I came from CA and was woefully underprepared for the winter. People kept saying to get winter boots and I had no idea what those even were. So here's my Chicago Winter Survival Guide for Californians:

- If you plan to go out a lot during the winter or will live somewhere that requires a long walk to school, invest in a long knee or full length jacket. (Buy this in Chicago, the winter jackets sold in CA weren't warm enough)
- If you don't plan to be outside that much in the winter, you absolutely can survive with a warm ski jacket as long as you layer. Rather than buying an expensive new extra warm jacket, I bought a thick North Face fleece and a thin one and layered one or the other under my ski jacket.
- A hat and scarf are key. I would recommend a neck warmer over a scarf for really cold days because it blocks wind better. On really cold windy days you basically want an ISIS-approved look with just a slit open for your eyes. I had no idea eyeballs could get cold. (I didn't list gloves here because I just put my hands in my sleeves, but if you don't plan to do that, definitely get gloves).
- Winter boots are required. Something like this: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/the-north-face-arctic-pull-on-ii-winter-boots-waterproof-insulated-for-men~p~5678a/. The salted streets turn into deep puddles so Uggs will only work during dry weeks. And you'll need rain boots for the fall too.

hearsay77
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby hearsay77 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 pm

captainplanet wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:Can someone post some recommendations for parkas good enough for Chicago weather?

Any good thick ski/snowboarding parka is warm enough when you combine it with gloves and a hat and maybe a scarf. And by "good," I mean you're going to have to spend some money. $250-350 will get you something sufficient from North Face/Mountain Hardwear/Marmot/etc. $700-900 will get you Canada Goose.

North Face Triclimate jackets (men's and women's) are a good bet because you can wear the parka or liner separately, so you can adapt to the changing weather and not be one of those insane people wearing their puffy down jacket when it's 60 degrees because that's literally the only coat they have.

A lot of girls like the long down jackets but I think they look ridiculous and are unnecessary. My knees do not get cold. But ymmv. (Not sure what gender you are.)


So Canada Goose and the like are overkill? Would I look like a goober wearing a ski jacket to school? Forgive my ignorance, I've never lived where it snows before. I'm just trying to get a feel for what most people wear before dropping $400 on a coat.

It's not overkill for the really cold days. It's kind of overkill for the slightly less cold days. You see plenty of people wearing them and other heavy winter jackets. But you can do just fine with a slightly less extreme coat (North Face, etc.) and some accessories (hat, scarf, gloves), so you can save some money from the price of a Canada Goose.

You will find that whatever brand they buy, 99% of people you see have a black or navy coat. Maybe they'll be crazy and go for the dark maroon one. I rocked my collection of loud-as-hell brightly colored and obnoxiously patterned snowboard jackets for three years and stood out like a stripper at a nun convention, but I loved that. (I also got complimented on my loud jackets constantly, as if it takes a special talent to choose something other than black.) All the black coats are depressing, and I would encourage you to have a little fun with your outerwear. Winter is hard enough without dressing like you're going to a funeral every day.

This is how I dress for snow 8) (obviously this was taken at home over xmas break, not in Chicago. But it's my favorite winter coat.)


I came from CA and was woefully underprepared for the winter. People kept saying to get winter boots and I had no idea what those even were. So here's my Chicago Winter Survival Guide for Californians:

- If you plan to go out a lot during the winter or will live somewhere that requires a long walk to school, invest in a long knee or full length jacket. (Buy this in Chicago, the winter jackets sold in CA weren't warm enough)
- If you don't plan to be outside that much in the winter, you absolutely can survive with a warm ski jacket as long as you layer. Rather than buying an expensive new extra warm jacket, I bought a thick North Face fleece and a thin one and layered one or the other under my ski jacket.
- A hat and scarf are key. I would recommend a neck warmer over a scarf for really cold days because it blocks wind better. On really cold windy days you basically want an ISIS-approved look with just a slit open for your eyes. I had no idea eyeballs could get cold. (I didn't list gloves here because I just put my hands in my sleeves, but if you don't plan to do that, definitely get gloves).
- Winter boots are required. Something like this: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/the-north-face-arctic-pull-on-ii-winter-boots-waterproof-insulated-for-men~p~5678a/. The salted streets turn into deep puddles so Uggs will only work during dry weeks. And you'll need rain boots for the fall too.


I'm moving out from California too, so thank you for this! I'm so confused about all this winter stuff.

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Micdiddy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:24 am

hearsay77 wrote:How often to 1Ls manage to get big law summer gigs? Or (this might be a stupid question) what sort of internships do people shooting for big law do during 1L summer?


Anything is fine. Judge externship is probably considered next best thing to 1L SA.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Cobretti » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:28 am

Micdiddy wrote:
hearsay77 wrote:How often to 1Ls manage to get big law summer gigs? Or (this might be a stupid question) what sort of internships do people shooting for big law do during 1L summer?


Anything is fine. Judge externship is probably considered next best thing to 1L SA.

It's all the same, just try to get paid.

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Micdiddy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:34 am

Cobretti wrote:
Micdiddy wrote:
hearsay77 wrote:How often to 1Ls manage to get big law summer gigs? Or (this might be a stupid question) what sort of internships do people shooting for big law do during 1L summer?


Anything is fine. Judge externship is probably considered next best thing to 1L SA getting paid.

It's all the same, just try to get paid.


Fixed.

hearsay77
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby hearsay77 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:50 am

Micdiddy wrote:
Cobretti wrote:
Micdiddy wrote:
hearsay77 wrote:How often to 1Ls manage to get big law summer gigs? Or (this might be a stupid question) what sort of internships do people shooting for big law do during 1L summer?


Anything is fine. Judge externship is probably considered next best thing to 1L SA getting paid.

It's all the same, just try to get paid.


Fixed.


Do many 1Ls manage to get SAs? Or is that considered rare/difficult?

User avatar
cookiejar1
Posts: 834
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 am

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby cookiejar1 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:03 am

Anecdotal experience makes me want to say maybe >10% but <15% of the class will land 1L SA positions (including diversity related positions and SA positions that pay less than market (e.g., 2k/wk)).

So the numbers have been rough. For what it's worth, NU's numbers aren't materially worse than U of Chicago's numbers (although theirs are still better) so it's more of an industry / Chicago thing. I don't know if many Chicago firms with 1L summers but there a lot of NYC firms with them (which may go towards explaining why CLS has anecdotally great 1L SA numbers and University of Chicago does not).

So don't bank on it happening but if it does congrats. I wouldn't consider schools based on their 1L placement either -- there's way too much noise in that data / not enough data to begin with.

hearsay77
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby hearsay77 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:09 am

cookiejar1 wrote:Anecdotal experience makes me want to say maybe >10% but <15% of the class will land 1L SA positions (including diversity related positions and SA positions that pay less than market (e.g., 2k/wk)).

So the numbers have been rough. For what it's worth, NU's numbers aren't materially worse than U of Chicago's numbers (although theirs are still better) so it's more of an industry / Chicago thing. I don't know if many Chicago firms with 1L summers but there a lot of NYC firms with them (which may go towards explaining why CLS has anecdotally great 1L SA numbers and University of Chicago does not).

So don't bank on it happening but if it does congrats. I wouldn't consider schools based on their 1L placement either -- there's way too much noise in that data / not enough data to begin with.


This is very helpful, thanks! Do you think if one was willing to go to NYC for the summer it'd be more likely?

And I'm already set on NU, its definitely not something I'm choosing a school based on, just curious.

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Holly Golightly » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:12 am

It depends a lot on first semester grades, and you have no idea what those will be. Relax and enjoy your summer!

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Micdiddy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:57 am

hearsay77 wrote:
cookiejar1 wrote:Anecdotal experience makes me want to say maybe >10% but <15% of the class will land 1L SA positions (including diversity related positions and SA positions that pay less than market (e.g., 2k/wk)).

So the numbers have been rough. For what it's worth, NU's numbers aren't materially worse than U of Chicago's numbers (although theirs are still better) so it's more of an industry / Chicago thing. I don't know if many Chicago firms with 1L summers but there a lot of NYC firms with them (which may go towards explaining why CLS has anecdotally great 1L SA numbers and University of Chicago does not).

So don't bank on it happening but if it does congrats. I wouldn't consider schools based on their 1L placement either -- there's way too much noise in that data / not enough data to begin with.


This is very helpful, thanks! Do you think if one was willing to go to NYC for the summer it'd be more likely?

And I'm already set on NU, its definitely not something I'm choosing a school based on, just curious.


Everyone is willing to go to NY for a 1L SA.

User avatar
star fox
Posts: 13818
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby star fox » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:58 am

hearsay77 wrote:
cookiejar1 wrote:Anecdotal experience makes me want to say maybe >10% but <15% of the class will land 1L SA positions (including diversity related positions and SA positions that pay less than market (e.g., 2k/wk)).

So the numbers have been rough. For what it's worth, NU's numbers aren't materially worse than U of Chicago's numbers (although theirs are still better) so it's more of an industry / Chicago thing. I don't know if many Chicago firms with 1L summers but there a lot of NYC firms with them (which may go towards explaining why CLS has anecdotally great 1L SA numbers and University of Chicago does not).

So don't bank on it happening but if it does congrats. I wouldn't consider schools based on their 1L placement either -- there's way too much noise in that data / not enough data to begin with.


This is very helpful, thanks! Do you think if one was willing to go to NYC for the summer it'd be more likely?

And I'm already set on NU, its definitely not something I'm choosing a school based on, just curious.

I think it would. There's just very few Chicago firms that take on 1Ls.

User avatar
Micdiddy
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Micdiddy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:03 am

It would be far more likely than if you refuse to go to NY. But it would not "be more likely" compared to the other 1Ls or the current rate of 1L SAs.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Cobretti » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 am

Micdiddy wrote:
hearsay77 wrote:
cookiejar1 wrote:Anecdotal experience makes me want to say maybe >10% but <15% of the class will land 1L SA positions (including diversity related positions and SA positions that pay less than market (e.g., 2k/wk)).

So the numbers have been rough. For what it's worth, NU's numbers aren't materially worse than U of Chicago's numbers (although theirs are still better) so it's more of an industry / Chicago thing. I don't know if many Chicago firms with 1L summers but there a lot of NYC firms with them (which may go towards explaining why CLS has anecdotally great 1L SA numbers and University of Chicago does not).

So don't bank on it happening but if it does congrats. I wouldn't consider schools based on their 1L placement either -- there's way too much noise in that data / not enough data to begin with.


This is very helpful, thanks! Do you think if one was willing to go to NYC for the summer it'd be more likely?

And I'm already set on NU, its definitely not something I'm choosing a school based on, just curious.


Everyone is willing to go to NY for a 1L SA.

I definitely was but it didn't work out, but I just wanted to add as someone without strong Chicago ties coming into law school I really question if I'd have my current job if I didn't stay in Chicago that first summer. So if your ties are weak and you really want Chicago it might be something to consider.

Big Dog
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Big Dog » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:59 pm

f you plan to go out a lot during the winter or will live somewhere that requires a long walk to school, invest in a long knee or full length jacket. (Buy this in Chicago, the winter jackets sold in CA weren't warm enough)


Nonsense. Any good camping supply store (REI, Northface) has down jackets that will work in the Arctic.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby rinkrat19 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Big Dog wrote:
f you plan to go out a lot during the winter or will live somewhere that requires a long walk to school, invest in a long knee or full length jacket. (Buy this in Chicago, the winter jackets sold in CA weren't warm enough)


Nonsense. Any good camping supply store (REI, Northface) has down jackets that will work in the Arctic.

Yeah. Maybe if you're shopping for your winter coats at Macy's the selection isn't good, but that just means you're an idiot. California is full of outdoorsy people who travel to snowy places to play, and the shops that cater to them.

Also, I hear tell that the internet sells many things and delivers to California.

FloridaCoastalorbust
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby FloridaCoastalorbust » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:46 am

Does anyone have E&Es and/or hornbooks for sale with minimal to no markups for each of the 1L doctrinal courses?

User avatar
cookiejar1
Posts: 834
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 am

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby cookiejar1 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:08 am

FloridaCoastalorbust wrote:Does anyone have E&Es and/or hornbooks for sale with minimal to no markups for each of the 1L doctrinal courses?


There's gonna be a SFPIF Book Sale sometime in the first few weeks you start.

For what it's worth, I personally loved the E&Es. Just FYI the E&E for Crim Law kind of sucks so I'd recommend you pick up Dressler's understanding criminal law. The E&E for Civ Pro is adequate but you might need to supplement that depending on what your professor is looking for (especially if you're going to get tested on the rules w/ multiple choice). I didn't use an E&E for Constitutional Law and I know lots of people used Chemerinsky's supplement but I'd be hesitant to use that in lieu of your class notes since there are certainly some con law professors with strong, fringe opinions. I don't think you need hornbooks for class -- the E&E's will have the black letter law spelled out for you anyways.

FloridaCoastalorbust
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby FloridaCoastalorbust » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 am

cookiejar1 wrote:
FloridaCoastalorbust wrote:Does anyone have E&Es and/or hornbooks for sale with minimal to no markups for each of the 1L doctrinal courses?


There's gonna be a SFPIF Book Sale sometime in the first few weeks you start.

For what it's worth, I personally loved the E&Es. Just FYI the E&E for Crim Law kind of sucks so I'd recommend you pick up Dressler's understanding criminal law. The E&E for Civ Pro is adequate but you might need to supplement that depending on what your professor is looking for (especially if you're going to get tested on the rules w/ multiple choice). I didn't use an E&E for Constitutional Law and I know lots of people used Chemerinsky's supplement but I'd be hesitant to use that in lieu of your class notes since there are certainly some con law professors with strong, fringe opinions. I don't think you need hornbooks for class -- the E&E's will have the black letter law spelled out for you anyways.


Awesome, thanks for the advice. If anyone has them for sale drop me a PM.

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Holly Golightly » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:50 am

cookiejar1 wrote:
FloridaCoastalorbust wrote:Does anyone have E&Es and/or hornbooks for sale with minimal to no markups for each of the 1L doctrinal courses?


There's gonna be a SFPIF Book Sale sometime in the first few weeks you start.

For what it's worth, I personally loved the E&Es. Just FYI the E&E for Crim Law kind of sucks so I'd recommend you pick up Dressler's understanding criminal law. The E&E for Civ Pro is adequate but you might need to supplement that depending on what your professor is looking for (especially if you're going to get tested on the rules w/ multiple choice). I didn't use an E&E for Constitutional Law and I know lots of people used Chemerinsky's supplement but I'd be hesitant to use that in lieu of your class notes since there are certainly some con law professors with strong, fringe opinions. I don't think you need hornbooks for class -- the E&E's will have the black letter law spelled out for you anyways.

It's ridiculous to think about supplements before you know who your profs are going to be.

idk if NU is going to be rigorous enough for you, brah. Maybe you can still go to Chi.

FloridaCoastalorbust
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby FloridaCoastalorbust » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 am

Holly Golightly wrote:
idk if NU is going to be rigorous enough for you, brah. Maybe you can still go to Chi.


nah brah

User avatar
star fox
Posts: 13818
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby star fox » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Give it a week or two before you buy E&E's.

User avatar
lemons
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby lemons » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 pm

After we find out about whether we got on a journal, are there any days we will need to be in town? I vaguely remember hearing about a mandatory journal orientation... is this a thing/when does it usually happen?

R1chardParker
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby R1chardParker » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Class of 2015 Honors list has been posted on the Registrar's page.

captainplanet
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby captainplanet » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:12 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
Big Dog wrote:
f you plan to go out a lot during the winter or will live somewhere that requires a long walk to school, invest in a long knee or full length jacket. (Buy this in Chicago, the winter jackets sold in CA weren't warm enough)


Nonsense. Any good camping supply store (REI, Northface) has down jackets that will work in the Arctic.

Yeah. Maybe if you're shopping for your winter coats at Macy's the selection isn't good, but that just means you're an idiot. California is full of outdoorsy people who travel to snowy places to play, and the shops that cater to them.

Also, I hear tell that the internet sells many things and delivers to California.


I went to both North Face and Columbia in CA and they didn't have anything like the selection in Chicago (or other cold places). The salespeople kept trying to sell me jackets no warmer than my ski jacket, and they didn't have anything better or any long winter coats. I think the CA market really focuses on skiing, and Tahoe is like 30F ... that's not what you need for Chiberia. My warning was for Californians like me who don't know exactly what they'll need for a Chicago winter as 0Ls and wouldn't know better when a CA salesperson shows them a winter jacket meant for a cold day in Tahoe and not walking 20 minutes in 0F and -20 wind chill in Chicago.

But if you guys want to post some links for the kinds of jackets people should buy, I'm sure CA 0Ls would appreciate it ...

User avatar
Dr. Filth
Posts: 1158
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Northwestern 1L/2L/3L/Grads Taking Questions and Challenges

Postby Dr. Filth » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
cookiejar1 wrote:
FloridaCoastalorbust wrote:Does anyone have E&Es and/or hornbooks for sale with minimal to no markups for each of the 1L doctrinal courses?


There's gonna be a SFPIF Book Sale sometime in the first few weeks you start.

For what it's worth, I personally loved the E&Es. Just FYI the E&E for Crim Law kind of sucks so I'd recommend you pick up Dressler's understanding criminal law. The E&E for Civ Pro is adequate but you might need to supplement that depending on what your professor is looking for (especially if you're going to get tested on the rules w/ multiple choice). I didn't use an E&E for Constitutional Law and I know lots of people used Chemerinsky's supplement but I'd be hesitant to use that in lieu of your class notes since there are certainly some con law professors with strong, fringe opinions. I don't think you need hornbooks for class -- the E&E's will have the black letter law spelled out for you anyways.

It's ridiculous to think about supplements before you know who your profs are going to be.

idk if NU is going to be rigorous enough for you, brah. Maybe you can still go to Chi.

don't listen to her. if you want to get a v30, you need to get on those e&e's promptly




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JRA and 2 guests