Best Law school in the nation!

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
Mandamus

Best Law school in the nation!

Postby Mandamus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Just wondering how many fellow Cooley students are online.
Survive exam week ok?

prismz

Re: Best Law school in the nation!

Postby prismz » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:14 pm

:shock:

Lawquacious

Postby Lawquacious » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Did Cooley just move up from #12?

Mandamus

Postby Mandamus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Don't be a product of marketing. Do you even read USNews&world report?

The GR campus has a 90% bar pass rate, thats all that matters. Can your campus claim the same?

Lawquacious wrote:Did Cooley just move up from #12?

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Mandamus wrote:Don't be a product of marketing. Do you even read USNews&world report?

The GR campus has a 90% bar pass rate, thats all that matters. Can your campus claim the same?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mandamus

Postby Mandamus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

exactly, school pride! Right on my brother! All those other schools with their cry baby open book exams don't even come near the 90% mark! Hell, Ivy League babies don't even get a letter grade anymore....... :cry:

thecilent wrote:
Mandamus wrote:Don't be a product of marketing. Do you even read USNews&world report?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 pm

8)

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:31 pm

The following is the best summation of Cooley I've ever heard.

jayzon wrote: You know at the bar, where there are a group of relatively unattractive women? You wouldn't usually just start calling them "fat" or "ugly," because it is rude and in poor taste. But if one of them is wearing a tube top and teeny shorts that say "SEXY" on them, you'll probably point out to your buddies that she is, in fact, atrocious?

Cooley wears "SEXY" shorts.

Mandamus

Postby Mandamus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:37 pm

If you've ever seen the ladies at cooley, you'd be wishing they were wearing that uniform too.
Whats your point? Just because the Marines can kick your ass dosn't mean they have to keep quite about it if other people start pretending the airforce is stronger.

Lawquacious

Postby Lawquacious » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:47 pm

--LinkRemoved--

Not sure if this copied alright.. Sorry, couldn't think of anything better to say.. I guess it seemed appropriate after the Marines comment..

This is probably just a troll thread that I am participating in.. Don't mean to offend anybody.. But if you are seriously a Cooley student just the title of the thread invites a cyber beatdown and is obviously meant to engage a fight..

In terms of reading USNews, that's not where Cooley is ranked as a top school... by some odd coincidence it is by the Cooley rankings that the school finds itself so elevated.. I think rankings and prestige focus are BS in a lot of ways, but the Cooley system seems disingenuous to me.. Does Cooley really think it compares to the Ivys?

forward

Postby forward » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Lawquacious wrote:http://memegenerator.net/Joseph-Ducreux/ImageMacro/4362144/Cooley-wants-YOU-for-US-Army

Not sure if this copied alright.. Sorry, couldn't think of anything better to say.. I guess it seemed appropriate after the Marines comment..

This is probably just a troll thread that I am participating in.. Don't mean to offend anybody.. But if you are seriously a Cooley student just the title of the thread invites a cyber beatdown and is obviously meant to engage a fight..

In terms of reading USNews, that's not where Cooley is ranked as a top school... by some odd coincidence it is by the Cooley rankings that the school finds itself so elevated.. I think rankings and prestige focus are BS in a lot of ways, but the Cooley system seems disingenuous to me.. Does Cooley really think it compares to the Ivys?

Library space!!!

Mandamus

Postby Mandamus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 pm

So you are against JAG, kind of F'd up, but its ok if you love the Taliban, your choice.

As for being a "troll" no just pointing out a fact. The GR campus is at a 90% bar pass rate now.
I won't lie and say the overall is up there, but GR campus is.

If everyone tells you the hotchick is a [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.] but you've been up in that and know she ain't, only a retard would go "oh shit I must not know what I'm talking about since someone who saw a picture in a text a million miles away got a million other idiots to repeat the same thought...." Been up in it, it is what it is.

Mandamus

Postby Mandamus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 pm

perhaps if you actually weren't scared of using a library you're school would need more room in theirs too.
If I had open book exams, I wouldn't need a library either..... :cry:

forward21 wrote:
Lawquacious wrote:http://memegenerator.net/Joseph-Ducreux/ImageMacro/4362144/Cooley-wants-YOU-for-US-Army

Library space!!!

krad

Postby krad » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:55 pm

TT is bringing the lulz right now

Gemini

Postby Gemini » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 pm

krad wrote:TT is bringing the lulz right now

TITCR :lol:

thewarflamingo

Postby thewarflamingo » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 pm

I actually have a friend who is a 3L at Cooley :shock:

Mandamus

Postby Mandamus » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:59 pm

awsome. Which campus?

thewarflamingo wrote:I actually have a friend who is a 3L at Cooley :shock:

BackToTheOldHouse

Postby BackToTheOldHouse » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Mandamus wrote:So you are against JAG, kind of F'd up, but its ok if you love the Taliban, your choice.

As for being a "troll" no just pointing out a fact. The GR campus is at a 90% bar pass rate now.
I won't lie and say the overall is up there, but GR campus is.

If everyone tells you the hotchick is a [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.] but you've been up in that and know she ain't, only a retard would go "oh shit I must not know what I'm talking about since someone who saw a picture in a text a million miles away got a million other idiots to repeat the same thought...." Been up in it, it is what it is.

Although most people would probably find this analogy in poor taste, I'm actually admiring how OP was able to compare Cooley to a [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.] in way that kind of made some sense.

The thing only left to ask would be, was everything done with the lights on, or was the room pitch black? :wink:

chup

Postby chup » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Stupid troll thread is stupid.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”