Harvard Student(s) Answering Your Questions

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
tgmi123

New

Re: Harvard Student(s) Answering Your Questions

Postby tgmi123 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:39 pm

I'm currently in Nesson's Fair Trial. The class is interesting but I'm also a bit confused by it. Do people have insights about how grading works in this class? I've occasionally heard that it's an "easy H" class but have heard more often that grading is completely random and a bunch of people end up w/ Ps. If the latter, any ideas on how to do well in the class?

Dcc617

Gold

Re: Harvard Student(s) Answering Your Questions

Postby Dcc617 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:38 am

tgmi123 wrote:I'm currently in Nesson's Fair Trial. The class is interesting but I'm also a bit confused by it. Do people have insights about how grading works in this class? I've occasionally heard that it's an "easy H" class but have heard more often that grading is completely random and a bunch of people end up w/ Ps. If the latter, any ideas on how to do well in the class?

I took a Nesson class last semester. Just lean back, show up when you can, and chill. I'm pretty sure everyone got an H, maybe unless you straight up never showed up and barely turned in a final.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate?