1) Any recommendations for a supplement to Legislation & Regulation? I have Professor Barron
2) Any recommendations for a supplement to Property? I have Professor Singer
3) Any tips for doing well in those classes? Leg Reg seems a little weird as it's not really a typical 1L class and is more like Administrative law. I'm a little confused how to approach this class and what the final would be like.
4) Same thing with property. Singer doesn't really seem to focus on the thing's I'd expect from Property. Ie, moving from Tresspass to Estates to Future Interests, etc. (although I know it's still really early and we may move into a more traditional course). We seem to be focusing a lot on theory and policy.
5) This applies to all my readings really. I'm really unsure what I am supposed to be focused on and figuring out from the readings and class. What am I supposed to know from the readings? Is it just enough to be prepared for class?
6) Same question for class. Are we supposed to come out of a class with a few new rules and some idea of things like limits, scope, etc. from the discussions about the cases?
7) What are people doing that they are working all the time? I'm caught up on the reading and worked on the supplements a bit but I still have plenty of free time.
What does an outline look like exactly? When should I start making mine?
9) Any tips for doing well in Torts with Professor Zittrain?
10) Any tips for doing well in Civil Procedure with Professor Rubenstein?
Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance!