LET'S GET IT wrote:Any warnings/tips/advice for: Kim (civpro)
1. Don't leave the exam an hour early to get mediocre roast beef with your roommate.
2. Larry Lawyer is never guaranteed.
3. For the past two years she let you bring in an exam outline of sorts into the final with you, i think it's one page double sided. So practice condensing/summarizing the material when you're initially learning it.
4. Buy E&E. It'll help when you get to junk like third-party impleaders, counter/cross claims, and joinder
5. There's an Emmanuel's supplement in the campus bookstore that's keyed to her casebook (the red one, not the supplement u buy at the copy store). Helps with the nightly readings and pulling the important concepts from the readings
6. I didn't use it but my friends found Acing Civ Pro helpful. They all did better than me.
LET'S GET IT wrote:Edit: Also, do they all allow laptops?
Kim didn't. Neither did Legomsky (for those who have him)