clarke school of law

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
seancarpe

clarke school of law

Postby seancarpe » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:45 pm

anyone attended Clarke before? what is its reputation?

i applied pretty late to 16 law schools this year, all around the deadline. clarke is one of three i got accepted to, and waitlisted for the rest. it happens to be the cheapest since its a public school, and i'm try to decide what factors would outweigh that benefit.

seancarpe

Re: clarke school of law

Postby seancarpe » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm

..i'm holding out for American, but this late in the game I'm not sure the odds of acceptance are in my favor. Would it be advisable to pass on law school this year in hopes of getting into American by applying early? Or should I just bite the bullet and go to Clarke?

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Jesse J. Clark School of Law? They've got the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, a gavel... they've got it all.

Locke N. Lawded

Postby Locke N. Lawded » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 pm

romothesavior wrote:Jesse J. Clark School of Law? They've got the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, a gavel... they've got it all.

:lol:

Can I please be in the inaugural class at Jesse J. Clark School of Law? I mean, I have an office, the scales of justice, a bust of Lincoln.....

JordynAsh

Postby JordynAsh » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 pm

romothesavior wrote:Jesse J. Clark School of Law? They've got the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, a gavel... they've got it all.

:lol:

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”