Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Fri May 14, 2010 10:40 am

I will be entering law school this fall and I am very interested in the Audio CD Program version of the LEEWS system. Is anyone who has the system and is done with it willing to sell it to me at a discounted rate? I can't really afford the program at full price, but I know how beneficial it is said to be. If you are interested, post here or PM me so we can discuss prices and shipping costs...thanks!

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Fri May 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Anyone? Or does someone know of a place where I can get it discounted (I am already watching eBay)?

User avatar
bk1
Posts: 18422
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby bk1 » Fri May 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Though I am not advocating this, it is possible that torrents of this may exist.

savesthedayajb
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby savesthedayajb » Fri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Dont mess with torrents anymore, seems like there is a huge crack down these days. They have it on Amazon.

User avatar
Cole S. Law
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby Cole S. Law » Fri May 14, 2010 6:19 pm

$65. PM me if you want it.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Fri May 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Yeah I thought about a torrent version but I wanted to try this first. I am in the process of bidding on eBay now...but I really don't want to spend more than like $40 or so...I am really broke.
Last edited by jbarl1 on Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:20 am

Since the one offer already sold...is anyone else interested in selling theirs?

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm

ANYONE????????

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby A'nold » Wed May 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah. I'm not trying to be mean, but I just can't part with it for $40. I don't know many people that would. I just paid full price, used it at the beginning of the year, and haven't looked at it since. Would you be willing to go up?

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby Mr. Matlock » Wed May 19, 2010 8:40 pm

I admit I was the one who paid the $65. Hell, I even voluntarily added $5 on for shipping. You don't see anything NEAR that price on either Amazon or Ebay.... at least I never had.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:I admit I was the one who paid the $65. Hell, I even voluntarily added $5 on for shipping. You don't see anything NEAR that price on either Amazon or Ebay.... at least I never had.


Haha no hard feelings...all is fair in law school (or so I hear lol)

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:51 pm

A'nold wrote:Yeah. I'm not trying to be mean, but I just can't part with it for $40. I don't know many people that would. I just paid full price, used it at the beginning of the year, and haven't looked at it since. Would you be willing to go up?


PM'ed

User avatar
Mr. Matlock
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby Mr. Matlock » Wed May 19, 2010 10:56 pm

jbarl1 wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:I admit I was the one who paid the $65. Hell, I even voluntarily added $5 on for shipping. You don't see anything NEAR that price on either Amazon or Ebay.... at least I never had.


Haha no hard feelings...all is fair in law school (or so I hear lol)

:D I told him you had first crack at it.

MU10
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby MU10 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

If you pay the full price for the CD's on the LEEWS website ($160), you can get a huge discount on the live program whenever he comes around your law school in the fall.

Listen to CD's over the summer + attend live program in fall at discounted price = success (right?)

the lantern
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 am

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby the lantern » Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

I hear you can get the five finger discount at various illicit sites throughout the interweb

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 pm

MU10 wrote:If you pay the full price for the CD's on the LEEWS website ($160), you can get a huge discount on the live program whenever he comes around your law school in the fall.

Listen to CD's over the summer + attend live program in fall at discounted price = success (right?)


I've heard if you have the program that is enough to show that you qualify for the discount for the live program. This is obviously just what I have heard, but I don't know what type of proof of purchase they ask you for to get the live program discount.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
jbarl1 wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:I admit I was the one who paid the $65. Hell, I even voluntarily added $5 on for shipping. You don't see anything NEAR that price on either Amazon or Ebay.... at least I never had.


Haha no hard feelings...all is fair in law school (or so I hear lol)

:D I told him you had first crack at it.


By the time I PM'ed him he had already sold it...I was too slow lol :D

User avatar
La Grind Date
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:35 am

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby La Grind Date » Thu May 20, 2010 12:08 am

8)
Last edited by La Grind Date on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nat1018
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 am

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby Nat1018 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Is it better to do the CD Program before starting classes or wait and do a live session in mid-semester?

doansdog
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 am

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby doansdog » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Hope you were able to purchase your LEEWS set JBarl1.

If anyone has a LEEWS audio set please PM JBarl1 first if he hasn't yet purchased his set otherwise please get at me. Shipping or face to face deal will be in/to Irvine, CA. Many thanks in advance.

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 pm

doansdog wrote:Hope you were able to purchase your LEEWS set JBarl1.

If anyone has a LEEWS audio set please PM JBarl1 first if he hasn't yet purchased his set otherwise please get at me. Shipping or face to face deal will be in/to Irvine, CA. Many thanks in advance.


I ended up getting it from a friend. They sent it to me in PDF form and as MP3s so it was great!

User avatar
jbarl1
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Re: Anyone willing to sell their LEEWS Audio CD Program?

Postby jbarl1 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Mod edit: Uh, no.




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CenterFringe, LarryFlint and 6 guests