GULC Students Start Wild Rumor About Roberts

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
User avatar
Cupidity
Posts: 2214
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

GULC Students Start Wild Rumor About Roberts

Postby Cupidity » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:17 am

Found this news article, proves what I always suspected about GULC students....that they text in class.

http://www.newser.com/story/82480/rober ... dents.html

slider
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Re: GULC Students Start Wild Rumor About Roberts

Postby slider » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:27 am

Cupidity wrote:Found this news article, proves what I always suspected about GULC students....that they text in class.

http://www.newser.com/story/82480/rober ... dents.html


This is hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

User avatar
nealric
Posts: 2391
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

Re: GULC Students Start Wild Rumor About Roberts

Postby nealric » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I had Tague for professional responsibility. Interesting fellow- never seen without his trademark bowtie and extra-bushy stache.

In any event, I'm quite surprised someone took that as anything but an exercise.

proves what I always suspected about GULC students....that they text in class.


0L?

Newsflash: Law students at every law school text, email, play solitaire, and engage in a host of other non-class activities in class.

eudaimondaimon
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Re: GULC Students Start Wild Rumor About Roberts

Postby eudaimondaimon » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:19 am

nealric wrote:Newsflash: Law students at every law school text, email, play solitaire, and engage in a host of other non-class activities in class.


--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
cardnal124
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 am

Re: GULC Students Start Wild Rumor About Roberts

Postby cardnal124 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am

nealric wrote:I had Tague for professional responsibility. Interesting fellow- never seen without his trademark bowtie and extra-bushy stache.

In any event, I'm quite surprised someone took that as anything but an exercise.

proves what I always suspected about GULC students....that they text in class.


0L?

Newsflash: Law students at every law school text, email, play solitaire, and engage in a host of other non-class activities in class.


Maybe in TTT schools like G-Town




Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: General_Tso and 4 guests